So who's excited for MCU vs Crapcom: Infinite DLC

So who's excited for MCU vs Crapcom: Infinite DLC

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uQYrA-Z1ByU&t=967s
youtube.com/watch?v=EAGpR2lis54
youtube.com/watch?v=9DaNWte0f6E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nobody, regardless of how many of the same thread keeps on getting made.

I actually am, yeah.

I probably wouldn't be, but I got to play it at evo and had fun.

Slew of roster problems, and visual problems, sure, but Gamora looks too fucking fun and Jedah is in and actually looks really good.

Capcom could make a game about stick figures fighting and wouldn't matter because it would still play better than injustice.

Bump

I only care for the Capcom part. Still won't buy it

I am. Gameplay-wise, it looks fun as fuck. Everyone always forgets about that part for some reason even though it's literally the most important part.

Functions are for gay tourneyfags. Real people play it because it has characters from shows/games liked when they were younger.

I just want a new Marvel vs Capcom that doesn't look like ass and uses art like in MvC2, is that so hard?

If people play a game, period, it's because they found the gameplay to be fun or engaging otherwise.

If MvCI had shit gameplay but a good roster, would you be more excited for it?

Yes. That is what a normal human does. "Gameplay" is a marketing buzzword.

This is, unironically, one of the dumbest things I've ever read regarding video games.

Congrats on being a fucking retard who can't even form their own opinion over a game that has some serious flaws but looks like it might be good anyway.

>might be good

Because that totally worked for SFxT, right?

Yes but only because I'm too poor to afford it.
If it had a fun roster I could at least enjoy what comes of that. As is I can't even enjoy the byproduct of the ugly game with nothing interesting to offer.

Fighting games are for autistic non-white people

>People playing a game
>Cute girl
>Cute girl
>Cute girl
>Cute girl
>old vampire with a crossdressing fetish
>webm of gameplay

This doesn't quite feel like a pattern.

The pattern is that autistic fightingfags complain about people not buying/playing their shitty games but then turn around and complain about people not wanting to deal with bullshit like pic related

>Soul Calibur
Lmao

fgg is not very indicative of the fgc, more so vg is autistic as fuck.

Any moderately competitive games vg general is awful look at sc2, lol, dota, or csgo.

Lots of people liked SFxT, myself included. The only reason why it fell off on the tournament scene was because the 2v2 format tournament organizers kept on pushing. It would've survived much longer if it weren't for that. General consensus was that SFxT 2013 actually fixed a lot of that game's issues. Though it's not like Capcom didn't handle that game retardedly either.

Crossdressing?

>Bullshit
Not even a fightfag that's just a semi-circle input. The way it's displayed is more intimidating than it actually is.

>Gameplay is a marketing buzzword

I bet you think shit like "Gone Home" and "Tacoma" are games too.

What a cuck

Enjoy your auto combos and two person teams

Transvestite. Whatever.

Which SC is that from? I bet I could do that with a few tries. Shit isn't even that hard.

This. Anyone defending the game using GAMEPLAY is fucking retarded

>auto combos
We've already had people find other combos that are much more damaging.

>two person teams
You're still allowed a lot of freedom in how you can perform mixups and crossups with how the tag system works. You can use it to do a lot of great pseudo-assists.

youtube.com/watch?v=uQYrA-Z1ByU&t=967s

That's not what I meant. He is wearing a men outfit

And one of his EX moves turns the opponent into a female before drinking their blood and their husk explodes before going back to normal.

>There are other combos!!
>TWO PEOPLE IS STILL A LOT
>Im literally getting paid by Capcom

>WAAAAAH. STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE WAAAAAAH

This is what you sound like you mongoloid shitstain. Name your favorite fighter or get out.

Nothing that you said discredited anything that I said.

Two person teams is the only good point about the game, I wish the game was a straight out remake of the early Vs. series games but in 3D.

I'll probably end up getting it at some point, but only after a price drop or during a sale. Much as I like seeing Megaman X get some love for once that's not anywhere near enough for me to rush out and get it day one or probably even year one.

As for the roster I guess I like that a few Marvel characters that have never been in a vs game are in this one, even if they are in the MCU and most likely in the game only to help push that. Personally I have never given a shit about the X-man but I can see why a lot of people are upset about their exclusion or at least being reduced to DLC. Like them or not they are/were a big part of Marvel and their history and even though I don't care for them I think it's shitty they don't get their due just cause they sold the movie rights to Fox back in the day. As for the Capcom side only thing I can think of off the top of my head that sticks out is Darkstalkers getting a rep that's not just tits and ass fanservice for once, that's nice.

Oh yeah, fuck the DLC too. Have to pre-order to get SIX fucking characters you wouldn't get otherwise, one of which is one of the main villains of the game. What the fuck?

MVC2, SVC Chaos, CFE, and all the RPGs had male Darkstalkers characters

hells yeah based marvel's gonna crush DChumps at video games like we do everything else

And when's the last time any of those games came out? Honestly asking here cause I don't know, only game I recognize is MVC2 and that was just reused sprites.

how is that tran shit, he magically changes gender its not really tran if its magic

PXZ2 came out in 2015

You can like whatever garabage game you want, but dont shove your shit in my face and tell me its gold.

cute waifus that could easily beat me up are the only reason i like fighting games

Cuck.

It's a shoryuken with some extra bullshit before and after, feels possible with practice but seems needlessly prohibitive

Then again, getting rid of execution barriers gets us SFV so I'm not sure where I personally stand

Because if most people gave a damn about gameplay instead of a character they know and like showing up then the first Injustice wouldn't have sold enough to get a sequel.

This.

Fighting games are weird. You're pretty much right that gameplay comes second it's kinda sad.

Injustice 2 is not a great fighting game, but it has a solid roster and decent story which is enough for the casuals to buy into. Some people get mixed up that tournyfags and competive players make up the majority of sales, but casuals far outweigh that number.

So yeah, even if MvCi doesn't feel like shit or is fun to play, it's going to be shunned by casuals for other reasons, and that's kinda where DBZ fits in and his a similar thing to Injustice going on.

DBZ is extremely basic gameplay wise and not too interesting right now ofc this will probably be improved since it's still a ways away. But it looks fucking great and visually far more polished than MvCi, so casuals are buying in in droves.

I'm interested in both so it's whatever for me, but I do feel for the marvel players that are looking forward to the game but have to deal with people shitting on it the whole time for outside gameplay reasons.

>Get rid of Killer Frost when she had a massive spike in popularity from a TV show
Shit's weird

If good gameplay was enough to carry a game KoF14 would be the most played fighting game

>Injustice 2 is not a great fighting game

I wish it was good. I was looking forward to Jason Todd so much after the trailer, but he ended up being Injustice zoner X

are you stupid

no Summers, no buy

Not that guy, but the gameplay is okay at best. There is a definite change of pace if you're playing Tekken, Injustice, and MvC one right after the other. IJ can be best described as plodding.

>mine
>mine
>star
>mine
>intractable out of corner
>mine
>mine
>star
>meter burn dive

>Surely this character with mostly gun attacks
won't be a zoner in game notorious for it's zoning

That's how stupid you sound.

>Surely this character with mostly gun attacks
he only has one gun attack and it only one shot

You don't have to pre-order the game to get the dlc characters. Granted, there is a version you can buy that costs more and will give you access to them when they drop, but you are welcome to just wait and buy them as they drop or pass if you ain't interested.

>Boob witch doesn't actually do that

Thank you for this, user. You've made my day.

I've also heard that the casual audience isn't even aware of the game. One of the guys who spent a lot of time with it at SDCC mentioned asking randoms that came up about it and this was their first time seeing it. Capcom needs to actually try marketing the thing.

No thanks, trying not to be a shitter in Rev 2

>A lot of people don't even remember the X-Men so we didn't include them

>Implying people will even remember a quarter of Capcom characters aside from Street Fighter and such

What kinda logic is this?

"We were blocked from using these characters but can't say that directly for PR reasons"

After all, they're just FUNCTIONS.

This is a text based interview so none of Combofiend's goofing around can be accurately portrayed to the readers. uh-oh
Seriously, watch Peter talk any time he is on stream, the guy likes to joke around. He probably delivered that line with a lot more charisma that we don't get in text. It was still a dumb thing to say, but Disney locked doors and Capcom has to deal with the fallout.

>no argument
>'th-they must be fishing for (You)s!'

Even my mostly casual coworkers were yelling to change back to Tekken 7 after we switched to Injustice 2 when I introduced them at the local gaming bar. Playing the latter after playing the former was a fucking buzzkill to them once they were over the initial hype of seeing characters they recognized.

The game has a ton of content, but the gameplay is mediocre.

BEST

DEMO

EVER

guy you sound fucking retarded thats like calling robin and batman a zoners because they has batarangs and you unlock the mine you fool and most people play in competitive mode so you still wont use it and most of red hoods damage comes from his combos you idiot and i play tekke 7 and BlazBlue and it feels fine after playing both of those take your retarded shit and go

Nice.function never

While I enjoy it's gameplay(despite the flaws) I just can't get excited for a roster that 90% recycled materiel from 3 with barely any new characters or even returning reps from 2. Also a lot of the characters look worse than their 3 appearance with a few exceptions.
Also fuck them for relegating Green Goblin to Ant Man status. He should have been in a MvC years ago.

>guy you sound fucking retarded thats like calling robin and batman a zoners because they has batarangs and you unlock the mine you fool and most people play in competitive mode so you still wont use it and most of red hoods damage comes from his combos you idiot and i play tekke 7 and BlazBlue and it feels fine after playing both of those take your retarded shit and go

Jesus Christ, I think that was a straight up YouTube comment.

Did you have a stroke during that stream of verbal piss you just typed out? Where in that text did I say anything specifically about about zoning, mines, or batarangs? I just said that the gameplay is mediocre, and it is.

Does anyone have the Functions VS Functions shoop saved?

nice asshurt idiot now fuck off

I'll just say that I've been a big fan of this series for my whole life. The first MvC was the very first video game I ever played and I loved it to pieces. The second one was simply masterful with huge roster, great pixel art, superb music, and the gameplay being so friggin smooth. The third one came out and it wasn't as great and a bit lacking in all the above categories, but I bought it anyway and will stay play it because it is still kinda fun. This game had promise, but I feel insulted as a longtime fan who has spent hours upon hours across my entire life playing this series. The graphics look awful, the bullshit about certain characters (aka X-Men), they went back from the fun three characters to two (which CAN be excusable) and the roster isn't super compelling either. They add this gimmicky infinite stone thing, which sounds like some fun but I just know it will feel like a cheap, hollow victory or infuriating loss once I use it. And I really hate the concept of auto-combos, even if there are more complicated ones. It will just make people not want to learn how to actually play the game. That might sound a bit elitist, but that's just coming from my upbringing on fighting games. And, of course, muh DLC characters, which has always been bull. All in all, they messed up and honestly, there isn't a lot of love being put into this game. The second game felt like it was truly treasured by its creators. This just feels like a gimmicky mess. I might still buy it, but I honestly don't know.

In probably gonna wait till they make a goty addition

Cause by then all the DLC will habe been added on by then

You have a lot of solid points but auto combos can be turned off. I wouldn't be worried about that part of the game.
Also, Infinty Stones look hella sick. As far as mechanics go they seem much better than x-factor.

That is true. I did really dislike X-Factor, forgot about that. And this is the first time I'm hearing about turning them off. That's better, but including them in the first place is still gonna stunt the skill of newcomers. Maybe I'm just being a purist curmudgeon about the Infinity Stones. I wouldn't know until play it.

Can't you disable the auto combos in Infinite?

MODOK isn't playable and can't be DLC because he's a fucking stage, so I'm not touching it.

You do know that only one character in SC has moves like that and you don't need to use them at all unless you're aiming for high level play.

I'll get it if it's $20

>Marvel characters in the Marvel universe fighting Ultron a Marvel villain with Thanos who's another Marvel villain
>oh and Sigma's there too I guess
Why is there such a heavy bias?

I'm getting it at launch. I'm also happy that Ghost Rider is back.

Gameplay only matters more than art design when it's an unknown IP.

If it's a franchise, gameplay takes a backseater, afterall, why use an IP as a focus point if the primary focus is gameplay first.

It doesn't make sense from a consumer OR business stand point.

That's why people want DBFZ instead because both gameplay and art design are taking equal focus.

Well Marvel said they'd be involved with this one this time instead of just letting Capcom or whatever studio handle everything.

KEK

I'd be equally unexcited.

What is it with faggots like you are your fucking "X is shit and Y is good OR X is good and Y is shit" comparisons?

Nigga there are too many video games out there and they cost too much money for me to compromise.
Why should I accept one thing or the other?
When I got out and buy a new car, I'm not told "Would you rather have a car without doors, or a car without tires?". Bitch I want doors AND tires. And I want my games to play well and also look good. And this game looks like shit.

Fuck off.

But Injustice is also crap.

The only thing I like is Carols hair

youtube.com/watch?v=EAGpR2lis54
youtube.com/watch?v=9DaNWte0f6E

Casuals don't care about gameplay.

this has to be fake

>No Venom or Shuma Gorath

Niggers.

But does it have hot girls