So far

So far, we seen Carter, Jay( seems to have a post war career) Johnny Thunder, Dr Fate. I guess the rest are young but whisked away.

It will be a covert group. I wonder if Alan exists.

Hitch fuckin better not be writing this

I can't wait desu.

I can see them tying star girl back in. Most of non powered humans and hour man would require whisking away to keep them young.

I guess some legacies could join. But most probably are not.

Just pull the rest directly out of Ragnarok. Boom. Done

I guess these 3 as well. Dr.Midnite,Hourman, The star spangled kid.

Thunder whisked them away in probably that old limbo place where canarys mom was.

Wonder if Blsck canary and mr terrific will have their golden age versions restored back in?

Or maybe they take the place and join later? Homage of names of sort.

I don't expect everything to revert.

What's the status of the Earth 2 book? Might as well give it to Hitch to reboot instead.

I haven't kept up with Green Arrow but I remember they were playing coy with Dinah's mom before and she grew up an orphan. Could easily just be that she was sent to live in the normal world for whatever reason and ended up further in the future than intended.

There was a thread celebrating it's cancellation.

Okay, there's the solution. I don't want Hitch working on the main JSA. But giving him Earth 2 or some Elseworld where he could go Ultimates on it would work.

Wow, Peeg with *smaller* boobs than Huntress

Seeing as we're talking about character returns and stuff, did anyone read pic related? It didn't have the Rebirth tag but it's sent in 2017.

Or could just be de aged.

I seen it but it didn't restore history only characters.

Not gonna happen.

True. Reason I'm asking though is because I thought it might correlate to Dr. Manhattan.

Manhattan's based on Captain Atom, and is blue. Captain Atom is removed from the timeline, comes back to the present day and he's red.

I dunno, I just thought there might be something to that.

I really don't like the "covert group" idea. It seems so counter to the point of the JSA being America's heroes.

They should have just retconned them into being public during WWII but after Per Degaton orchestrates the the House Un-American Activities Act, Thunderbolt erases everyone's memories of them. It's simple, it restores previous continuity without contradictions, and it pays tribute to classic stories.

Problem is they want the Justice leauge and co as first known public heroes.

If Alan and Ted aren't there then what's the fucking point

Just don't restore historic memory of the JSA then.

We haven't seen them yet. I wonder about Jim.

Way more problems.

How?

The history not even the same.

The titans was erased memory wise. The jsa however didn't even operate post the hearings now.

So? It's basically a cleaned up version of how it was before with the Young All-Stars era and the whole Ragnarok thing cut out.

The JSA were American heroes, get tried for treason, instead of face the verdict Johnny wished that everyone forgot them, they all go into hiding for decades until now when the JLA learns about their existence. It's clean and simple. No complicated retcons, no timeline fuckery, no questions about who remembers what or what's canon and what's not.

Say, you think Alan is going to show up soon?

Everything post war would be cut too.

It'd be nice if the Starheart showed up in the GL books