ITT: Shows you unironically watched and enjoyed as a kid

ITT: Shows you unironically watched and enjoyed as a kid.

Honestly i don't even remember the plot (i was a really young kid back then) but i remember liking it

I remember little me popped my first boner to it

I will shit on you since you probably watched the shitty 4kids version.

There were two versions of this?

I know the reason.

yeah. It's an italian cartoon that had two english dubs, one 4kids (shit) and Rai

Three. Nickelodeon made another dub when they got the rights I think.

I'm Italian and I remember that if you watched that as a male you were pretty much labelled as a fag

Naah it wasn't because of something like that.
I just liked fantasy and fighting

Weren't those like 1 hr summaries of each season? including new animations?

just like Sailor Moon in elementary school in the US

now it's essentially your entry anime

My nephew watches this. Apparently they did a spinoff where they're like charlie's angels or some shit

I dunno it's still pretty gay to watch sailor moon

I enjoyed Winx Club as a kid, I don't watch the new episodes since they suck but I still fap to the characters on rule 34.

when they learn that watching show with girls dressed with skimpy outfits is the opposite?.

yeah, it easily becomes a easy path of "You fag" to "You pervert"

>Winx Club

>7 seasons
>3 movies
>2 spin-offs
>re-made season 1 and 2 as "4 special episodes"

Soon it will get own reboot series. Very soon...

I only remember rose's (or whatever the fuck her name was) parents died in a fire, and she would moan every fight scene. and the parts with the laser sword scooter frat boys was pretty enjoyable.

wheel squad

I have no idea if it holds up because it's a bitch tracking it online, but I remember thinking it was absolutely hilarious when I was a kid.
I also loved Quads, so my kid self's taste is questionable.

>be American teenager

>Enjoy consuming media with buff shirtless dudes brutally murder each other with blood, flesh chunks and various gore flying everywhere
>totally normal and respectable

>enjoy consuming media with a focus on attractive women
>degenerate weirdo

Yeah I was expecting the first post to be someone calling the op a faggot.

don't speak for all of italy you faggot

Remember when the Trix combined into a single super witch?

More violence is great for capitalism, while more sex is very, very bad for it. Pretty fucking simple.

>brethren.jpg
I watched the show and got a typical crush on evil Bloom. Thought the quality dropped after the pixies were introduced, and I'd never admit to my friends that I liked it. My best friend told us that he watched it and I made fun of him to cover myself.

Well...
Do you want to be a strong man who defeats the bad man and kiss the hot girl or you want to be a cute girl who shoots rainbows and kiss the cute boy?

Where's the option to be a cute boy who shoots rainbows and kisses the cute girl? Fucking gender roles.

Well, i guess you can be a cute girl who shoots rainbows and kiss another cute girl, that has happened.

Keep that type of filth away from TV, thank you.

I remember only once scene where a girl was trying to forcefully marry someone "perfect," got pissed when the guard said one of his arms was slightly longer than the other but he was "almost perfect," and then straddled him in bed and said something like "I guess we're gonna have to do some 'stretching'"

original winx club is good till the first movie, fuck off

false, they would just tell you dragonball is better. almost half of the italian ratings came from boys

watch world of winx. it's better than the original

I remember being confused about why the one pixie who looks exactly like the blond girl's Fairy form didn't pair up with her.