I miss him :/

Jon just can't fill the hole left in my heart

What I miss is N52 Kara. The new version seriously sucks.

she looks 8

Two birds with one stone: just give Perkins the Supergirl book again

Don't worry, user. If there's one thing I've learned about superhero comics, it's that forgotten sidekicks inevitably return as bitter anti-heroes.

Kon will come back with Lor-Zod and Cir-El and Alpha Centurion and whoever else to give Superman a big lecture about "abandoning" them before going on a villain-murdering spree.

And then all will be forgiven and he'll be a hero again.

Just started reading it. Why is it so good? Like, seriously, I found other New 52 titles rather underwhelming except for Animal Man and Supergirl.

it's arguably the most consistent series in the New 52 besides All-Star Western

I miss them

Lor-Zod's already back my dude.

not him but, more details please

Nu52 Superboy is a cancer. I miss the real Con.

he was in the last Action issue with an edgy hairstyle now

Was that Supergirl arc the last we've seen of him?

How likely is it that he's a prisoner of Mr. Oz? I have a feeling that he's not.

I think he was in Teen Titans again after it

I wonder if he'll even remember when Superman and Lois briefly adopted him.

Probably got erased by Flashpoint.

Have you tried letting our lord and savior Kenan Kong into your heart?

Clark and Lois don't remember after Superman Reborn, why would Chris?

It would make for a better story if he did remember. He would have good reason to really hate Superman.

He saved Superman's life by trapping himself in an alternate dimension with his abusive biological parents, where none of them can age or die.

Superman then proceeds to do nothing to rescue Chris from that other dimension, and even replaces him with his own biological son, Jon.

I'd be mad too.

Not that guy and I don't honestly think they'll go this way, but you could easily use Nightwing bullshit to explain it if you wanted to. Something about his soul being unchanged or whatever because of that connection.