New Big Hero 6 Villains Discussion

Does anyone have any ideas on who these new villains will be? I'm not expecting leaks or anything but maybe something can be determined from their portraits? I recognize Yama, the fat bot fighter in the intro of the film, but seems the rest are new.

Apparently one of them is a Jem-like rocker villain that has electric powers.

The other one is a steampunk dude voiced by Jeff Bennett. He might be the dude with the mustache at the bottom.

I hope that samurai robot is Red Ronin

I think it's the robot that Hiro fought at the beginning of the movie in the robot fights.

OUR WORLD'S ABOUT TO BREAK

I don't see Silver Samurai

I'm curious to see what the deal is with that Candy Kingdom refugee on the bottom left.

wasn't that fat guy at the bot fights?

That's pretty much how capeshit works.

It'd be cool if there was an event or some catalyst that brought them on, though.

It's an arms race

I actually like when villains come from multiple sources instead of a "big bang" sort of deal. gives you more options.

Will TJ Miller be on this?

No, he and Damon Wayans Jr. are the only ones not returning.

I want Tadashi flashbacks with each of the college kids for maximum feels. Maybe as a way to show how much of a direct impact he had on their lives.

Unless Tadashi had only met them once he went to uni, but they were all likely kid geniuses, except Fred, so they may have had some interactions in the past.

I hope they use some of the villains from the concept art of the movie, like the punk-rock Kabuki girls

Do we know how Gogo's ass looks in this art style yet?

is the second from the bottom left a hamburger?

Bottom left looks like Mr. Sparkles, the insane Japanese Game Show host villain from the art book.

I'm not convinced that I can waifu any of those girls.

The important question is: is there a (living) boy that I can ship Hiro with?

Wrong studio, this is a Disney production and Gogo Dodo is from Warner Bros.