IT'S ADAMANTIUM TASTING TIME BOYS

IT'S ADAMANTIUM TASTING TIME BOYS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0bGHfhEIrkY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

can I taste your daughter instead?

Wolverine you are the best and most skilled martial artist in the Marvel universes, yet you job to every character in existence can you tell me why?

Also how are you able to swim with that heavy skeleton?

YASSSSSSSS

sure, just as soon as I find that blasted salami
youtube.com/watch?v=0bGHfhEIrkY

Being basically invincible does nothing but make him a no-risk punching bag to show off how strong some other guy is

I think this is called the Worf Effect

If writers actually applied all of Wolverine's supposed abilities to him in the comics nobody would touch him

That looks like a good fucking sandwich.

The greatest Wolverine

He was a pretty bad martial artist despite his age until a couple of years ago. He was just really fast, could kill in one hit, and never got tired.

Come on ya piece of alien gutter-trash....just try ta suck me in...I hope you gag.

TASTE THIS
*snikts dick*

except spider-man

What are these abilities besides the obvious as far as I know he's the snikt bub guy who likes hanging out with little girls

Wolverine #70
I know what you're thinkin', punk. Question is: 'Can I get Wolverine before he turns me into shih kabob with those claws?' Now bub, seein' that those claws are adamantium, the strongest metal known, and can slice through vanadium steel like a hot knife through butter, buddy, you gotta ask yourself: do I feel lucky?

Is this thread for you, Morph?

Laura is as pure as a prostitute can be, don't sexualize her!

ASSASSINS

I bet it would be awesome to be able to catch AIDS one night and then test negative the next morning. Also, getting adamantium laced boners would probably be pretty wicked...

COVERED WITH SCORPIONS

Loved this show, easily the best X-men adaptation.

Alright you egg sucking piece of gutter trash! Let's go! AAAARRRRRRRHHHHH

I re-watched seasons one and two recently and it still holds up really well
Pacing's a little fast but that's indicative of the format. Cartoon's gotta keep the action going or the kids'll get bored.
Definitely a lot of highlights
>dat Cable vs Bishop fight
>dose Apocalypse one-liners
>dat Sentinel Base invasion with Magneto
>dat WELL JUST KEEP AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS

If all of the X-Men used their abilities to the fullest there would be zero problems in every single story.

MAYBE THE OL CANUCKLEHEAD CAN SERVE YOU UP SOME HOT, GREASY WEINERS, BUB!

aside from the really accelerated healing factor of the much much much later wolverine, what exactly are the benefits of an adamantium skeleton again?

sure it makes his bones unbreakable (why aren't his teeth metal?) but everything else isn't (internal organs, skins, muscles)

Someone thought it'd be cool.

Nowadays, the only benefit is that he doesn't have to properly set his bones.

pretty much the main reason cool shit gets done.

so you can't break his bones but you can still dislocate them right?

Yeah. But it takes him half-a-second to relocate. The damage just isn't high enough to slow him down.

His years of experience, for one. He's skilled in several forms of combat; extensive knowledge of military and espionage tactics, good with artillery, has some sword training, and he's good with canines.

Hey guys, did I hear someone say Wolverine needed something to cut?

Dear God Rogue was so fucking hot in this

Alright tin woodsman, I'm seding you back to OZ.. in pieces!

Eat dirt, Cyclops

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*sad grumbling noises*

APOCALYPSE!?

*faints*

Ah, crap. It's Wolverine. The 90s cartoon wolverine. With the really gay haircut. 5 seasons and he never killed anyone.

I was putting this comic off but know i need to read it.