MCU Vision

>hit by two taser arrows
>totally BTFO and incapacitated for ten minutes allowing the airport fight to take place

this guy is one of the heaviest hitters in the MCU lmao.

He was jobbing on purpose because he doesn't want to fight his friends. He just freaked out over Wanda later.

this, he literally does not care

It's not that he didn't care. He cared quite a bit. But his purpose for being there wasn't to stop Cap but to defend Wanda. And it feels like, while he made a very strong argument for the accords, he was willing to let the battle decide how to handle the situation.

He still wanted to stop them from escaping, something he made clear. He just got knocked out by the taser arrows. Notice also that he just flies up to Hawkeye and then turns his body to him without doing anything. Apparently he doesn't remember he can go intangible and move super fast.

he was only there to kill that piece of shit War Machine

he had ulterior motives

>"I didn't think you could miss."
Everything makes sense now.

Aside from the Hulk and Scarlet Witch, none of the heavy hitters have much at stake. Hulk's got history with Thunderbolt Ross, and Scarlet Witch is fighting for her freedom

Vision's only got Scarlet Witch to lose, so fighting the others is a moot point, Thor wouldn't care about any of this, and Spider-Man is only there to impress Iron Man

Only Scarlet Witch has a reason not to pull her punches

>Only Scarlet Witch has a reason not to pull her punches
Which is completely stupid to begin with considering how much they stuck their neck out for her at that point.

That scene where she tossed Black Widow across the airport while criticizing Hawkeye for pulling his punches easily could've resulted in Widow breaking or neck or receiving fatal brain damage if she landed wrong.

Didnt knew Scarlet Witch could do the reppuken

I know. I started to dislike her character even more at that point. She keeps screwing up over and over and she's lauded/protected for/from it.

Her reasoning is definitely flawed, but I can imagine she never had any intention of signing the Accords, regardless of what they'd compromise

>"I didn't think you could miss."
>"... did I?"

Oh shit, you're onto something.

Next time we see him he's gonna get wreaked by Proxima Corvus. Can't wait to see that

Yeah, but even that was some measure of a screw up. She didn't even make up her own mind. People just kept egging her on one way or the other.

He really didn't make a strong argument.

>Proxima Corvus

Kek

While you're right that she could have seriously hurt someone, and also destroyed a lot of cars for no good reason, in fairness, she has good reason to be very angry with Hawkeye and Black Widow at that moment.

She had a new home, a surrogate family, she was safe and living in comfort for the first time in years, and Hawkeye convinced her to run away from all of that, and forced a violent confrontation with Vision, pressuring Wanda into helping him, and hurting someone she cares about.

And then she sees Clint and Natasha are on different sides but are play-fighting and joking about it all. Of course she's angry with them.

When someone goes to the lengths of imprisoning you based on their involvement with the Accords outside of your exclusion, then they're making it into a binary us vs them situation like Tony did. Wanda ended up siding with the ones who actually believed in her beyond their raging boners. When one side is playing all or nothing, you either play along or you get caught up anyway. Cap and Bucky were able to get away because their goal wasn't to subdue Tony's team, and as a group they were all unified by that. Which is hopefully something Stark takes away from it all. He had his guilt on the line, Rhodey's duty, Natasha's play-both-sides with a hint of guilt, Vision's reluctance, Spidey's immaturity and green-ness, and Black Panther's rageboner. Everyone has different motivations that don't relate to needing to fight.

Cap got people who all willingly signed on to help him complete the job, which was to get to Siberia. That unified goal was enough to give them the opening they need.

Wanda wasn't really "imprisoned", though. If she'd really wanted to leave, it's doubtful Vision could have stopped her, and even more doubtful that he'd fight her over it.

It's more like she was being strongly advised that leaving was not a very good idea until the public and the media had moved on to hating someone else.

Tony should absolutely have explained this to her himself, rather than leaving it to a year-old guy who struggles with social interaction.

He didn't want to hurt Clint's feelings by making him realize just how useless he is.

Pretending to need him really helps keep the team together?