Tutenstein

What does Sup Forums think of Tutenstein?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j5R3FEPMHkk
youtube.com/watch?v=4CCuKEopqLo
youtube.com/watch?v=xpC1i_d5FFY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOovOGNNIyA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WE

The few glimpses I caught were alright but I was more of a Time warp trio and Grossology kinda guy

>time warp trio
My nigga

MY niggas. Kenny the Shark, too.

WUZ

was quality show on a quality network

>Kenny the Shark

MUH DICK

ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS!!!
P.S. what the fuck is a "spot fix" pic related

I find it ironic that I never watched any of these Discovery Kids shows on the aforementioned channel.

I used to love this, I also found the mummy kinda hot

Glad I'm not the only one who did.

youtube.com/watch?v=j5R3FEPMHkk that intro is fucking awesome

Top waifu material

youtube.com/watch?v=4CCuKEopqLo

youtube.com/watch?v=xpC1i_d5FFY

abby is top waifu

WE WUZ DA TROO EGYPSHUNS BEFORE ARAPS STOLE OUR PYHRAMEEDS

Loved this show a lot

Oh god that's the original design for the cat? He looks so much more evil, almost like Tutenstein. I think originally Luxor was Tut's cat instead of Cleo's. Would make more sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZOovOGNNIyA
great show

Sup Forums, please.

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

I watched this show when I was a kid and I liked it enough to anticipate further episodes.
Few months ago I made myself a marathon of it, but redpill is not an easy thing to spit, no matter how I want to.

spot fixes use surrounding areas as context to fill in errors(whatever you use it on) on an image

ERRYONE

THERE THEY GO

>all people are black people
>privilege is over

That's not what such afrocentrism is implying.

What it proposes is that every single sophisticated and advanced civilization of antiquity has been brought into existence by blacks, only to be completely and utterly conquered by all the 'lesser' races.
Kinda like scaled down version of Nation of Islam's history of Earth where whites armed only in sharpened sticks and stones somehow managed to utterly destroy a divinely advances space-faring civilization of black gods.