Is anyone here more excited for JL than Thor 3? I am. We know Thor 3 will be good...

Is anyone here more excited for JL than Thor 3? I am. We know Thor 3 will be good, but JL could go any way and to me that's way more interesting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EIvXiDAjsX8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm excited because it's the first time the justice league is on the big screen. I couldn't care less what these fucking losers on Sup Forums and Sup Forums think about the DCEU. I enjoy anything DC puts out. Suicide squad was the one movie that I only sort of enjoyed. I like what they're trying to do with this universe. We don't need both movie companies doing the same shit.

Why wouldn't I be more excited for JL than Thor 3? JL is the first time we are seeing a proper live action Justice League. We have already had 2 Thor movies and both were garbage. I have zero interest in this new Thor movie - especially after that comic-con trailer which looked cheap as fuck.

I like DCEU. Fuck you autistic fucks

>We know Thor 3 will be good
Do we?

I'm excited for both to be desu.

>Is anyone here more excited for JL than Thor 3?
no absolutely not

Good. I'm glad you do faggot.
Autism

Both Thor films have been absolute trash, what makes you think Thor 3's worth lookign forward. Does anyone even remember when they came out and said "The movie was too intense, so we added a shit ton of humor."

At this point, Marvel's figured out the formula. But, they can also do enough unique shit to make the films feel special. Marketing aside, I think they're just too good at this to fuck up Thor 3. I do think Thor 2 is very mediocre, but since then Marvel hasn't fucked up a film like that.

I don't know what to think about JL.

I wish someone could just travel from the future and tell me it's shit so I can move on with my life

>Not travel further back to ensure that it's god tier

I'm more excited for Aquaman than either of them.

Seconded. The first two Thor films weren't anything special. I don't know how JL will do which has me more interested as well.

Thor 3 is coming out on my birthday so that's automatically more hype.

>Sup Forums - Cape films and shitposting

I'm excited as fuck for JL even though I have doubts it's going to be good, just on principle of being a massive DC fan. News of WB getting Whedon on board to reshoot some scenes has made me feel much better about the movie as well. I also feel like I'll be satisfied by the action scenes, unlike BvS.

Thor 3 has me interested though, as someone who has always found Thor pretty boring, who has also only seen the first Thor movie.

Whenever you have clashing visions, replaced film directors, you have problems.

Also, the costumes aren't the best

I'm so glad this guy is doing silly shit like this

>Also, the costumes aren't the best
I'll be the first to bitch about the DCEU but only Cyborg and the Flash look bad. Everyone else looks great, aside from Batman's battle armor suit, which looks a little too much like Nite-Owl.

I've even got an action figure.

youtu.be/EIvXiDAjsX8

Have you even seen Taika's other work?

I could see some people not liking it, but his movies are good, no doubt.

Are ya'll stupid, nobody could be this dense to think Thor 3 even matters agaisnt THe Justice League. JL is an actual film, Thor 3 is justm ore marvel bullshit.

>Flash and Cyborg won't have this kind of chemistry in the movie

Thirded. Only one of their efforts I haven't liked is Suicide Squad.

I am, just hope the villian is good and not a joke, and seeing how whedon took control that's not likely

There's Anticipation for the JL it can either blow us away or it can be train wreck

and everyone wants to be part of it no matter how will it go

Thor 3 looks like it just gave up and went with GoT, lame!!!
if Valkyrie was a hot blonde girl with big boobs maybe I'll watch it

Nah, I hate to be that guy, but now that Whedon's taken over and the trailers are non-stop quipfests, it really does look like a knock-off Avengers movie which is sad. I don't know that Snyder's vision would have been any better, but now it's pretty much guaranteed to be forgettable.

thor 1 and 2 were incredibly boring. MCU Thor is not appealing in any way. So yeah i can give a fuck about that, I have always wanted to see DC characters together in a movie so im definitively hyped for it.

Fourthed

I enjoyed SS, MoS, and DoJ.

At the end of the day movies are just entertainment. Cape movies don't have to have some revolutionary and groundbreaking story to tell.

Superhero movies are basically action movies with super powers (which is awesome).

THIS, though i must say, SS was bad, but it had some fun moments.

That Cyborg costume is 10/10. They should go with that in the comics instead of him publicly being a monster with no alter-ego