What is your power? Would you wear a costume? And if so, what kind? Whats your name? Hero or villain?

What is your power? Would you wear a costume? And if so, what kind? Whats your name? Hero or villain?

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random

Other urls found in this thread:

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Pure_Darkness_Manipulation?useskin=oasis
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Psychic_Falsification
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Anatomical_Intuition
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Suicide_Inducement
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/TCG_Manipulation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Physiology
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Chocolate_Attacks
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Activation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Particle_Construction?useskin=oasis
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Elemental_Connection
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Bandage_Generation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Absolute_Zero_Inducement
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Equality
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Sky_Father_Physiology
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Magma_Aura
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Hellcat_Physiology
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Space_Rock_Creation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Salt_Transmutation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Miracle_Embodiment
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Jabberwock_Physiology
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Religion embodiment.
Wear a beard.

..name not given.

Count days between nofap failures and trying to reroll.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Pure_Darkness_Manipulation?useskin=oasis

I make all life thrive. I create a utopia, but only for those who I deem worthy to enter.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Psychic_Falsification

Well that's useless. Unless there are a ton of psychics, in which case I might get a job helping people avoid them.

Placebo Empowerment

Basically the more I lie about my powers the stronger I get. I could just say I'm a lost Kryptionian or other powerful alien humanoid race and try my best to convince everyone I'm like Supes. My catchphrase will be "Do your best, and if your best isn't good enough fake it till you make it!"

Though I hate the idea of a costume. Maybe a nice uniform of sorts. Basically I can do anything and everything if I lie about being able to do it and no one catches on.

You would be great and extremely useful for the villains of Marvel. Although they might kill you afterwards because you learned their secrets.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Anatomical_Intuition
I'm the tickler! So what I do is, whenever there's a crime, like somebody is robbing the bank? I go to a telephone booth, change into my 'tickling suit' and spring into action! With moments to spare I could tickle the child of one of the robbers into a deep traumatic spiral thanks to my intuition of where they DONT want to be tickled. When word gets that The Tickler is letting loose his own fiery brand of justice (with a side of giggles :)) then all criminals will cease criminal activity at the risk of their children getting acquainted with my fingers.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Suicide_Inducement

well shit... guess i can only be a villain. I'd be "sadness man" and I'd wear a plain grey suit and be sad.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/TCG_Manipulation

grow my hair out, dye it multiple colors
Blackjack
bad guy

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Physiology
I don't need a fucking costume

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Chocolate_Attacks

The Chocolateer. Bringing the sweet taste of justice to the streets.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Activation

I wouldn't wear a costume or take up an alias, I'd just go around activating the powers of everyone else in this thread.

You're welcome.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Particle_Construction?useskin=oasis

Just a suit with a trench coat and a metallic helmet.

Captain Molecule.

Neither. Will use it for personal gain. But will assist when the situation requires it. Like an alien invasion, hell on earth or universe crisis.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Elemental_Connection

It's not a great superhero power but I imagine it'd be really useful for disaster relief jobs.

Even rapists and serial killers?

Yes.

roll
>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Bandage_Generation
>no, otherwise the bandages
>none
>probably neither

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Absolute_Zero_Inducement

I don't know

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Equality

Gaudiest rainbow-colored costume I can find.

Affirmative Action! Here to piss off alt-right supercriminals by bringing them down to my level.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Sky_Father_Physiology

Doesn't really go into detail much detail about what a sky father is, but Darkseid is listed so i guess i'm pretty goddamn powerful. Mostly i'd go the casual superhero rout for a while no tights jeans, jacket with insignia, combat boots.
If i ever get into a team of heroes, then id switch too something iconic looking. For a name i don't really know. The Sigil? Omen? Maybe id just wait until it hits me after saving someone.

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Magma_Aura

>Magma Aura: The power to surround oneself in magma/lava. Technique of Magma Manipulation. Variation of Earth Aura.

Variation of Hideous Instant Suicide.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Hellcat_Physiology

Yes. It would be a white Owl costume with owl-theme gadgets such as Owlrang, Owlcar, Owlbike, Owlplane, Owlcave and etc.

Would call myself Owlman, and be a hero based in Gotham. No one would ever expect an Owl-theme hero to have supernatural catlike powers.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Space_Rock_Creation

I honestly don't know how I could use this power unless I become an astronaut.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Salt_Transmutation

I'd be a pretty kickass thief assuming there was some kind of structured organization or league I could join since other than turning my enemies and/or their weapons to salt I can't do much in a fight. Imagine how easy safecracking is when you can dissolve the vault door into a pile of salt.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Miracle_Embodiment

Name is Great Disaster. Would not wear a costume. Just plain ordinary clothes of a civilian. Would neither but a hero nor villain but leaning towards hero in the terms that I will help if a crisis is occurring in front me but won't actively go searching for it. Will exploit my powers and use it to win the lottery and in stocks. Disasters for the villain is a result of the miracles that I create. Winning against impossible odds for the hero is a result of the miracles that I create.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Jabberwock_Physiology
for the love of god