IS THIS THE BATMAN WHO LAUGHS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3QGMCSCFoKA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thats a rad ass batsuit

I think that's just a stylised Batman and Joker, all of the variants have the JL in armour, and this Joker doesn't look like batman enough to be the batman who laughs

Maaaan, I have so little to non interest in all these dark metal / metal / universe / whatever stuff.

I guess I'm just not a good batfam.

No, not liking Snyder's wackiness doesn't make you bad batfam.

The "evil Batmen" and "Nth metal is the reason for everything" horseshit turned me off immediately.

Someone mind giving a quick explanation about what this series is about? From what I've heard, it has something to do with Nth metal and evil Batmen from other Earths.

Finding/using nth metal to defeat the Dark universe Batmen

You know as much as everyone else then.
Also Duke is SPECIAL

Good to know I'm not alone them.
This thing it's a mini, right? At least, it's not going to last log. And let's see how good it sells. I don't expect it to sell low, but I hope it doesn't sells good, to be honest: I don't want it to do too well, because I am definitely interested in other, more creative stuff.

Duke is so fucking boring.
n52 Tim levels of boring.

This entire premise is odd to me

Also Nth metal is what Wonder Woman's gauntlets and Aquaman's trident are actually made of. And it's what made the shit the Court of Owls used to keep the Talons alive work. And it causes superpowers. Because it's from the "dark" multiverse. Because reasons.

Yeah, 6 issue mini, but it's got an assload of one shots and tie ins. If I end up reading it, it'll be when the collection is free to borrow on Hoopla. Capullo's art it's always nice at least.

Considering how they handled Monster men, I think DC has figured out that bloated events needed to be trimmed down in favor of quick ones so the storylines wont grind to a halt.

Same. Combined with shitty art and Snyder's rambling style of writing, this event just isn't for me. I guess the reason is that I don't like "fun"

>implying Tim was ever anything else but boring and a waste of panel space

>Capullo's art it's always nice at least.
Well, yes, that's true.

Doesn't sell it to me, tho. I guess I'll borrow it once it ends, if I want to read it.

>shitty art
(You)

Hey, he had some interest to me at some point.

I liked him in the early 90s.
But I was also like ten when he debuted and he had a cool outfit.

Doesn't mean he was actually interesting though.

That's fair. I realized after posting that I probably should have specified who I dislike. I meant shitty art in the issues we've seen so far in the preludes. Capullo's great. JRJR, not so much

I know.
They could make him interesting now, in the right hands, after the imprisoned stuff.

But I have not hight hopes.

Show me were it says her bracelets and his trident are made of Nth metal.

Thanks guys. I might check it out once it gets a trade.

youtube.com/watch?v=3QGMCSCFoKA

The bracelets are there, along with everything else Batman has found related to Nth metal, which includes the trident and the fucking helmet of Fate.

Making everything "connected" by "scary" conspiracies was pretty fucking old the second time around, Snyder.