Officially Titled: "Littlest Pet Shop Unleashed"

>The new LPS show will focus around six pets as they travel through a portal to a world made for pets, by pets.

>They are (from left to right) Edie von Keet, Bev Gilturtle, Quincy Goatee, Jade Catkin, Roxie McTerrier and Trip Hamston.

>The show will be produced by Boulder Media and will most likely premiere on Netflix in 2018, where all of the other Hasbro properties are show there.

>Shorts of the new show will come to YouTube this fall.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LAxiJCbnuZ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>where all of the other Hasbro properties are show there.

*where all of the other Hasbro properties are shown there.

Werehog when?

if I watch this crap it'll solely be because I wanna fuck Jade

You know, you can just put the word "shown," and it would still make sense.

>Pitbull Terrier

Seriously, this breed needs to be discouraged from ownership. It's already super-popular with morons. Pitbulls are basically the shark of dog breeds. They're bred to kill, first & foremost. It doesn't matter how angelic they may appear or how docile their temperment may be at a moment- they can snap into kill mode without provocation. They're unhealthy & not very bright. There are hundreds of other dog breeds- why not showcase mutts for once?

My family got a puppy as a gift recently. They think she is very cute while I'm screaming internally.

First thing to come to my mind as well, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=LAxiJCbnuZ0

The fuck is that guinea pigs problem

>a world made by pets for pets

This will be a lot closer to how I actually played with the toys as a child so that will be cool.

It's a ham ham, famalam

You'll miss her

>being a puss puss

Fuk zis sheet.

If the old pets get cameos or become guest stars I'll be happy

That could be interesting, and it's not like LPS was ever shy about breaking the fourth wall or anything being mostly a silly comedic show, I could see it happening

What the fuck is it with this toy commercial and those retarded names?
They eventually got sued for accidentally using a real celebrity's name and they lost around 4 million dollars.

Who the fuck is in charge of this garbage?

I won't. The pets were far more interesting than her. She's just a shitty self insert for the children.

only good post in this thread

>UNLEASHED

Something tells me you only learned who Alex Jones was when you discovered he liked Trump, and likely have no idea about his history prior.

He's anti government and is not a conservative, just putting that out there, and the only reason he supported Trump was because it would be a troll on the Clintons.

I don't know, Blythe was as interesting as any of the pets in my opinion. She had clear goals that she was continually working towards and had her share of cute/funny moments, what do any of the pets have on her other than fur? Penny Ling was an entirely useless character, and Minka didn't offer much either, Blythe was more valuable than some of the pets if you put your bias/fetish aside and think objectively

I'll miss the Biskit Twins the most.
>tfw lost all my Biskit webms in a hard drive crash

>The fuck is that guinea pigs problem

*The fuck is that guinea pig's problem?

It looks more like a Boston Terrier.

You answered your own question in the same post.

bump

I'll miss them way more

It's not a pitbull you dumbass

>little shop of blythe
hah more like little shop of horrors if you get what I mean

Is that a fucking ixi?

a goat

>these hips.

This is the new goat, Quincy.