Batman vs. Two-Face

This is officially coming out October 17th.

Who's hype?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/williamshatner/status/861397813439025152
twitter.com/williamshatner/status/368244694410461184
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This'll probably get a lot more publicity than the first since Adam West's passing. Who knows, maybe even an Oscar nod

>Oscar nod
>Direct to DVD movie
user, I...

Dumber things have happened in the oscars lately

Shame we won't get another animated Batman 66 film after this. First one was amazing and I hope this one is just as good if not better.
>>Who knows, maybe even an Oscar nod
wut

>William Shatner.
>Not Clint Eastwood.

It's probably just wishful thinking I know, but I just feel that enough members of the academy grew up with West's Batman and would appreciate his last performance as the character. But on the other hand they're probably so out-of-touch that they don't even know this movie's even fucking happening.

Clint Eastwood has fucking Alzheimer's give him a break. His performance would probably sound like John McCain whispering through a screen door.

Remember that one episode of Star Trek where the transporter created a good and evil Kirk? Then they had to figure out a way to recombine them.

To be honest, Shatner as Two-Face in the show would've been neat to see.

We also get to see West and Shatner ham it up against each other. It should be fun.

inb4 In Memory of Adam West

Is this gonna be an adaptation of pic related?

I wonder if Shatner is browsing this thread now?

Nah this isn't Sup Forums

I don't think so. Catwoman and King Tut are going to be in it, and as far as I know, they weren't in the original comic.

He also made a weird tweet talking about not seeing zoophilia on Sup Forums or something.

...what the fuck.

>its real

I keep forgetting that everyone is anonymous here. Like, I just expect faceless green people on the other side of the monitor at this point.

he went to /mlp/

This can't be real...... Sup Forums?

Doesn't surprise me. He guest starred on an episode.

twitter.com/williamshatner/status/861397813439025152
twitter.com/williamshatner/status/368244694410461184

>says reddit won out
>goes on Sup Forums and Sup Forums
Don't forget Bill, you're here forever.

Just becuase you're a green faceless man, doesn't mean the rest of us are.

He goes on tumblr too

the man loves his social media

>>/tumblr/

Why do leftists have to ruin every good thread we have?

I fucking loved Return of the Caped Crusaders. This one will be extra special since it's the last time we'll hear Adam West. I hope WB actually put on some special features though. For the last few years the animated movies have been really bare bones. They used to put in a tonne of effort with stuff like audio commentaries, behind the scenes and exclusive documentaries.

is that why people call him alt-right now?

As long as they do some theatrical screening, they are eligible for submission.

All the CG Tinkerbell movies Disney did were submitted for Best Animated Feature because of that rule.

It just feels so right that one of Adam West's last pieces of work is a Batman film.
Like can you imagine if the absolute last role he ever did and remembered for was Family Guy? It would be horrible.

>This one will be extra special since it's the last time we'll hear Adam West
actually we'll probably be hearing him on Family Guy through next year