So Sup Forums, whats the laziest/cringiest/shittiest trump parody you've seen so far in Sup Forums related material?

so Sup Forums, whats the laziest/cringiest/shittiest trump parody you've seen so far in Sup Forums related material?

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/oral-history/financial-crisis/tags/obama-and-wall-street/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Recovery_and_Reinvestment_Act_of_2009
pbs.org/newshour/rundown/360-video-time-lapse-watch-donald-trumps-inauguration/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

f*ck white """"people"""'' and f*ck drumpf

I wonder what portion of posters on this website came here just last year from the Trump subreddit or whatever. There was a big spike in traffic with the election, same as with "the fappening" and "gamergate" right? So much cancer.

What's the parody?

I fucking sick and tired of trump.

He ruins comics, he ruins cartoons, he ruin my comedians/news. I think people around me are getting more dumber/smug.

>We need a smart businessman in office, someone who can cut through the politics and make tough deals!

This will never not be funny, honestly. Trump is a joke.

Everything Cartoon Brew posts once a week.

hehe drumpf

That Simpsons opening. It was unfunny even by Nu-Simpsons standards. Just horrible and in poor taste, like something out of Family Guy.

Trump is the punchline.

Democracy is the joke.

I hate reverse shitposters so much.

The current White House is the best Trumpf parody.

Wait. What do you MEAN that it is the REAL thing?

The one in Marvel where Trump is Modok, or Modok is Trump, rather.

>a room of less than 200 people got the president of the united states elected
really makes you think...

Indeed tarta quite cringe worthy

And he does it by doing nothing
>The
>Absolute
>Mad
>Man

What's that? A picture of a Clinton rally?

Two years ago this month, Sup Forums was averaging 22 million unique visitors every month

Today it's 27.7 million.

That's a 125% increase in traffic in two years.

still salty about that inauguration day enthusiasm user

Is the economy in the rise tho?

Thanks to Obama, yeah.

Holy shit.

Man am i glad they didn't end up in MY board.

>30% female
fake news

Great counter point Sup Forums.

Your entire argument was "Obama", so my counterpoint is similarly brief.

>whats the laziest/cringiest/shittiest trump parody you've seen so far
Reality itself is a cringe worthy Trump parody.

Is it Sup Forums related? This isn't reddit. No need for the cheap stuff.

>The economy is on the rise thanks to Obama

I guess you couldn't follow that. Does it make more sense now, stupid?

But please, try to tell me how Trump pulled the US out of the financial crisis.

Sup Forums is a part of reality last time I checked.

>no wall
>no ACA repeal
>no trillion dollar infrastructure stimulus
>no across-the-board tax reform

Why does everybody hate Trump?, he's been doing a pretty great job so far. Sure he sounds like an idiot but he's got some shit done despite his short time in office.

Please refer to the post above you if you're being serious.

he's been basically shitposting irl since he say down on the commander's chair and I love it.

granted, I'm not american so I wouldn't really care if you were actually crashing and burning, so...yeah.

Also, nice bait.

Yeah he banned trannies from the military

Or at least he said he did on twitter

>22 million
>27.7 million
>125% increase
You suck at math.

Explain how exactly Obama is responsible for the improvements in the economy. And not in a vague, bullshitty "he made more jobs" way - I mean specific examples of legislation he supported and passed leading to economic improvements.

Not that other guy, but wealth speculators, literally the guys who control how well the economy does, we're holding their hands until Trump got elected.

Cause you see, investors are like groundhogs, when they see a Democrat, it's 8 more years of winter.

pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/oral-history/financial-crisis/tags/obama-and-wall-street/

Have fun.

27.7/22 = 1.25 = 125%

>sign into law, a bill that allows websites/ISPs to sell your private information without your consent
>appointed a verizon shill to be head of the fcc that is making efforts to end net neutrality
>increased taxes on middle class families trying to purchase their first home
>struck down regulations that were preventing coal companies from poluting water streams
>first military action killed an 8y/o american girl
Yeah, he's accomplishing so much during his tenure as president.

>PBS
>First video outright says (((they))) bribed Obama.

Heh. Nice try.

Yeah, he said he did, to distract people. He didn't actually talk to any military people, set out a policy, or anything. So the military is basically ignoring it on the grounds of "it's incredibly stupid, so we're not doing shit unless we get an official order."

So, no, he hasn't really done shit. Tried to order a muslim ban, several times, court struck it down for being obviously unconstitutional. Tried to repeal obamacare, several times, too incompetent to do it. Hasn't filled his cabinet posts. Gets flustered and cranky talking to other world leaders. In way over his head and getting nothing done.

>That's an interesting point, can you list some examples that support your argument?
>Sure, just watch these 60 hours worth of op ed videos, I'm sure there's an example in there somewhere.

I'm not asking you to write an essay, I'm asking you to cite some specific examples where legislation pushed and passed by Obama led to a clearly correlated economic benefit.

That's not how you calculate percent increase, that's just straight up percentage.
It's a 26% increase, the difference between the new and old divided by the old.

That's a 25% increase. If you go from 100 to 102, that's a 2% increase, not a 102% increase.

I am not into politics, asks the liberals/independents about trump. Why would you go to a site where there is only right-wing nuts?

I really wish Sup Forums had a board for discussing politics so people wouldn't have to do it on Sup Forums.

It's telling that, eight months after becoming president, Trump's election victory is still all Sup Forums has to gloat about.

I'm honestly hoping that Mueller doesn't have Trump impeached, President Pence might be competent enough to work with lawmakers and get something accomplished.

>Tried to order a muslim ban, several times, court struck it down for being obviously unconstitutional.
SCOTUS has already issued an overturn of the lower courts' blocking of the ban, pending their official ruling in October.

Given that the president's authority to bar specific groups from immigrating is clearly outlined in the US legal code, given that it has been upheld in multiple previous cases, and given the political balance of the SCOTUS, there is a nearly 100% chance the SCOTUS will uphold Trump's ban

Man I wanted a conservative president this year but not a completely retarded one

With your logic if 22 million people visit the site in July and 22 million people visit in august then that's a 100% increase

>Sup Forums STILL making threads about trump

The most obvious would be the Dodd-Frank act, barring financial institutions from doing self-serving destructive shit, and the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, which basically got the country going again after the recession.

Fine, it's 125% of what it was, happy? Now that we've spent half a dozen posts arguing semantics how about focusing on the larger issue of Sup Forums traffic increasing by nearly six million regular visitors and most of that traffic going through fucking Sup Forums?

This is a genuine concern of mine, which is why I'm very worried about this Russia scandal. If Trump is out of the picture, pence will be able to pass much more cancerous legislation than Trump ever could. It would be like ousting Bush and letting Dick " satan sold his soul to me" Cheney assume direct control of the government.

>sign into law, a bill that allows websites/ISPs to sell your private information without your consent

They always had that power. What did you think cookies did anyway?

>appointed a verizon shill to be head of the fcc that is making efforts to end net neutrality

Raped by companies or spied on by the Government, it's a lose/lose either way.

>struck down regulations that were preventing coal companies from poluting water streams

Coal companies have, and will always have that power. Now it just takes less taxpayer money to allow it in the first place.

>first military action killed an 8y/o american girl

Obama was killing 200 innocents a year with drones. And that 8 year old "American" was taken out of the country by her family of terrorists before she was even old enough to even remember.

I'll try to rerail the convo by posting something from a "professional artist"
I can't believe how fucking lazy this was. just a copypasta of Trump's head over Romney in a comic from '12, and he couldn't bother to make the hat look like it's actually on his head

Yeah, that's something like version 6 of the ban. Had to whittle it down from what he claimed he would do to something that would pass the courts, but not really do anything except tell Muslims that America is their enemy.

Oh, and the phone records that came out today are hilarious. He was talking with the Mexican president, and it was basically:

>"You gotta stop saying you're not gonna pay for the wall, it's really hurting me politically!"
>"We're not gonna pay for it, though. I mean, obviously."
>"Yeah, obviously, but what can I give you to stop saying that in front of cameras?"

I dunno, Pence's involvement is kind of murky as well. The whole Flynn debacle raised concerns about how much Pence actually knows compared to how much he's claimed to know. If Trump goes down because of the Russia stuff I don't think Pence is coming out of it unscathed.

No...

The increase is 5.7 mil. That's an increase of 25%.

100% increase means that it would have to be double 22 million. Maybe you're thinking that there's a 27.7 difference, which would mean that total number would be 49.7 million and 125% increase, but... it's not.

It's just weird that you don't know this. And it doesn't seem that significant an increase.

Also to be fair, I remember a fairly big increase before that coming from Tumblr, especially to Sup Forums (Homestuck threads were a big magnet). I guess it's just balancing out.

"I got so mad at the election results I kicked a wall! Trump is to blame for breaking my toes!"

no one's ever gonna get trump on russia shit
it's always someone in his cabinet or related to him. if there was anything direct about trump and russia, you know the news wouldn't stop covering it as an hourly segment practically every day

The best part is watching Sup Forums fags try to defend his rambling beg-fest
>T-this is proof that he is a master negotiator! Look how aggressive he is! Such strength! Such business prowess! Art of the deal, baby!

>Buying into literaly fake news.

Stimulus and bailouts were a disaster - trillions spent propping up broke banks and failing industries - much of which ended up being completely wasted on companies that failed regardless or expensive benefit and severance packages for CEOs, and for all that not only didn't we match the unemployment projections for the stimulus, we didn't even match the worst case projections for not passing the stimulus

I am not saying mad, I am tired of his presence.

>If it makes Daddy Trump look bad it must be fake!

not that guy, but the 2nd time he posted was correct
saying "125% of what it was" is technically correct, even if it's not 100% numerically accurate

Holy fuck, I misspoke and said '125% difference' instead of '125% of what it was'

Quit missing the meat of the point for the semantics.

Nice citations on that graph fag.

You think Sup Forums posters out of all people would recognize the power of anonymous shitposting when they see it.

>They always had that power. What did you think cookies did anyway?
It's not that information was not being sold, but making it for sale without consent is the main issue.
>Raped by companies or spied on by the Government, it's a lose/lose either way.
Just because the NSA can spy on you, that doesn't justify allowing ISPs to fuck over the people and deprive them of a free and open internet
>Coal companies have, and will always have that power. Now it just takes less taxpayer money to allow it in the first place.
People have always been able to rob liquor stores. Now it takes less taxpayer money to let them.
>Obama was killing 200 innocents a year with drones.
Obama was also pretty shit when it came to civilian casualties, doesn't make Trump right for doing it.
>And that 8 year old "American" was taken out of the country by her family of terrorists before she was even old enough to even remember.
Implying this justifies having her killed.

How does Trump still unironically have marks?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Recovery_and_Reinvestment_Act_of_2009
under "Developments under the Act and estimates of the Act's results"

I updated it with the Bureau of Labor statistics for unemployment for a couple of years after the act was passed.

I dunno about laziest but most effective would be Steve Gerber's Foolkiller miniseries from 1990. It was published long before anything presidential was on the menu but it's completely savage in how it handles the Trump proxy. Political writing was done a lot better in comics a few decades ago.

That's the thing, though. I'm willing to believe that even if people within his campaign and administration have or had direct communication with Russia, Trump himself may not have. But the problem is that Trump's attempts to make this go away have only made things worse, and if he goes down it will likely be due to his obstruction attempts rather than any direct link between him and Russia.

he still had the biggest viewing of any inauguration

That's not true either though, retard.

Wow, that's crazy. But what about 2 years before that?

As in TV ratings? No, Obama's first inauguration still beat Trump's inauguration ratings.

>Also to be fair, I remember a fairly big increase before that coming from Tumblr, especially to Sup Forums (Homestuck threads were a big magnet). I guess it's just balancing out.

Spicy you're not getting paid to do this anymore. It's okay. Nobody's forcing you to do it anymore. You're free my dude. You're free.

The original version of the ban was based on the countries listed as terrorist hotzones by Obama's Administration and the wording of the current version of the ban (which has been unblocked pending the official ruling) is virtually identical to the original.

>Oh, and the phone records that came out today are hilarious.
So are the tens of thousands of leaked documents from Wikileaks about all the corrupt shit the DNC, the media, and the intelligence community have been up to the last couple years. But of course guess which of these things every single media network is talking non-stop about?

The media covered the DNC leaks when they happened, are you seriously bitching that they're not still talking about them?

>this thread
>7 and a half more years of this liberal asshurt

COME ON SEAN!

20 million

>thread is Trumpfags crying because people are mean to their big daddy
>"Y-your tears are tasty to me... l-libcucks!"

The amount of mental gymnastics people go through to justify voting for their guy is astounding.
Every point that doesn't support their world view is "fake news" that they can wave off without any refutation.

that picture was made hours before, this has been debunked so many times its not even ironic anymore

>It's not that information was not being sold, but making it for sale without consent is the main issue.

>They can fuck me up the ass as long as they tell me before hand.
Glad to see you're fighting the good fight there.

>Just because the NSA can spy on you, that doesn't justify allowing ISPs to fuck over the people and deprive them of a free and open internet

>He thinks the internet will ever be free or open.
Haha oh my fuck.

>People have always been able to rob liquor stores. Now it takes less taxpayer money to let them.

Not an argument. Law enforcement is about the prevention and punishment of criminal activity. The EPA did neither of those things, it's basically a way to tax corporations and citizens while giving corporations the run around. All while knowing they were going to let the corporations get away with everything they wanted in the end anyway. It's literally bribery.

>Obama was also pretty shit when it came to civilian casualties, doesn't make Trump right for doing it.

Nice moral highground. Glad you're here to tell us plebs that while pushing your agenda.

>Implying this justifies having her killed.

>Implying it doesn't
Casualties of war will always be a thing. A tragic thing, but necessary.

He won't last that long. Not even because of Russia or impeachment or anything but the dude's fat as fuck and easily stressed. I wouldn't be surprised if he has a massive heart attack in the next year or two.

Making fun of politicians is completely normal

>7 and a half more years

I don't have to jump through hoops to justify my vote: I had a choice between an asshole who was at least promising to do some thing I approved of, or a corrupt bitch who was promising to do a lot of things that concerned me. It was the easiest vote I've cast in years.

As he lays dying, his final act will be to fire Mike Pence and appoint Ivanka as vice president, thus ensuring that she will succeed him.

he dies without anyone telling him the president can't actually do that

It was the easiest vote I ever cast.

pbs.org/newshour/rundown/360-video-time-lapse-watch-donald-trumps-inauguration/

Proof that it wasn't you enormous faggot.

Go back to Sup Forums, no one actually buys your obvious false flag