Would Sup Forums want a demon GF?

Would Sup Forums want a demon GF?

>Demon
>RIP AND TEARED
Pick both

RIP AND TEAR!
YOU ARE HUGE, THAT MEANS YOU HAVE HUGE GUTS

was this ever continued after the second bit?

He said he would like 3 years ago, so no.

It'd probably be nice for a while, definitely make for some interesting adventures in the bedroom, but I couldn't see anything longterm.

I mean let's face it, your chances of dying increase 1000% when you're dipping your wick in literal evil.

The end
Forever.

>X-Box pukes blood and cites Warhammer
It's perfect.

>demon girl
>deer ears, horns, big doe eyes and no eyebrows
tumblr, I don't know where this cervid fetish came from, but you need to cut it out
this one just needs a third eye to be full memeshit

Hey man if you can't appreciate a few good animal parts on your girls then that's YOUR problem.

Where can I find more of this? It's adorable.

don't post reaction images during a storytime.

deer and rabbits are shit animals and deer/rabbit girls are shit
good monster girls derive from predatory animals

What a little shitstain, I hope that priest crushes his head with a bible.

this is all of it.
It's done user.

Only in death, does duty end user.

comic idea. Crusader falls in love with demon set forth to sow chaos upon the armies of man. He makes it his holy mission to turn her into a nice Christian girl.

>The end
>Forever.
WHAT?!

It's over. go home.

Demon ending is best ending

I'll fucking fight you over that statement you submissive predfag.

what about Cow girls?

>It's done user.
they posted it in the middle of the it, though

Not if she's that poorly designed.

Adorable/10, would read more.

I'd rip and tear dat ass desu

Yes, Ember from Danny Phantom is my waifu

I think that's just where it starts.

>Demon Girlfriend
>Not posting Zebra Girl

That's a paddlin.

I'm going to be skipping a few because Joe's art and jokes were questionable back then. As opposed to now, when his art is fuckballs amazing, and his jokes still suck.

[Spoiler]me and my girlfriend roleplay me "summoning a succubus" all the time [/spoiler]

We'll get to the Sam Sparks stuff eventually, skipping it for now. I genuinely wonder why he didn't write them as two separate comics.

Then again, "TF fetish angst" and "Saturday morning noir" do kind of go well together.

*Sam Sprinkles

Been watching too much Phil Lord and Chris Miller lately.

Randy go home

Again, the jokes are not so great. But I still go back and reread ZG sometimes just to see how Sandra's design has changed. It's an oddly inspired design for someone who could barely draw faces back in the mid-aughts. Apparently he first drew her while on drugs.

YES!!!!!

wtf I want an xbox now.

Shame I wanted more it was only ok.

>Would Sup Forums want a demon GF?
Considering succubus are top tier monster girls, yes.

Id read this.
I'd hope for his plans to fail and for an ultimate battle between him and the forces of hell as a finale though.

>discontinued in 2014 after one chapter

Whoa whoa WHOA

that's illegal- you can't just start some good shit like this and abandon it

Ya know what? No. Changed my mind. I don't want a demon GF.

I want a demon WIFE.

hell yeah

Yes, please.

Not with shit tier horns like that I don't.

I'm such a sucker that I actually bought the paperback of these first few arcs.

Guess this guy had a very different reaction to Saya no Uta.

>more Sandra per page now

Yes. Yes, my shitty waifu progresses towards relevance!!

I'd rather have a wholesome, god-fearing gf.

>Spooky waifu goes to town! It doesn't go well.

>That girl with the glasses comes back later and becomes a vampire spawn and leads a rebellion against the dominant monsters of the town

Wow, this comic has a long memory.

A nice christian gf would have no reason to fear god, because she's a good christian.

A demon gf would be constantly worried that god might smite them where they stand.

God fearing indeed.

>Joe trying to sneak in jokes around his poorly coordinated panel spaces and fuzzy scanned lineart

It's such an honest attempt, even if it took 10 years for him to really excel you can see the effort in there.

What if he has to win the ultimate battle of hell to make her a good Christian girl?
Who's more afraid of god than the unholy.
You need to leave.

God, this arc was stupid

I might skip ahead to when she's sexier honestly

Wait, is that new? I don't remember that page from the original

>The thirst is real in this demon-bitch

Just as a reference, this is what Joe's work looks like NOW.

>That cross-hatching

Boy got gud.

This obnoxious male lead was later killed, resurrected as a vampire king, and developed into an MRA "That Guy" nemesis for Sandra.

It was... actually not as bad as it sounds.

See, if they weren't genetically complete sluts, I'd love to have one of Incase's demon girls as a girlfriend. But as they are, they're just gonna sleep around with everybody, and it'll be like that one comic where it ends with them losing track of time just having sex with each other, and then I have to put out a missing person's report because they've been gone for three days, and the next thing you know they've fucked half of the police station before somebody calls me to tell them they're alive, and so I gotta go down to the station only to find them banging everybody in the building, and that's a real blow on the self-esteem even though I know they'll make it up with make-up sex later on that night, but at that point there's no point to it because they've taken so many dicks that it's like throwing a hot dog down a hallway, so the only course of action I can think of is some kind of chastity belt deal, but I know that won't last long because they still have mouths and hands, so I have to wrap them up in full bondage gear just to take them out of the house, and while I'm down for kinkiness doing it in public isn't my bag, so I guess I have to leash them or something like pets, but that'll just invite them to start having sex with dogs, which wouldn't be too bad of an idea, so I guess that's what I'm going to have to do to make sure they don't have sex with anybody but myself or animals.

>ANGST

>Spoilers, it doesn't get funny again, it gets dark as fuck.

You've overthought this WAY too much, user.

Newish.
It's a few weeks or so old, but not a part of the original. He also did some other stuff with them.
But tumblr went full retard and now his tumblr is trapped behind a safety wall.

I hope there's a replacement of the place soon.

YOU'RE NOT GETTING EITHER, BOCO