What a piece of shit

She's basically our incarnation.

you forgot
>was a hot mama when young

You forgot

>violently oversensitive to criticism

and

>extremely amoral and evil but still self-righteous about it

To be fair, this doesn't really go against the point you were making.

that doesn't sound like Sup Forums at all

is it weird that i kinda have a crush on slappy? she doesnt look that old and i like the sassy/cranky attitude

>hates modern oversensitivity and soccer moms
But Sup Forums is always defending the same conservative soccer mom ideology and saying "think of the children".

Hey, I was adorable as a kid.

>But Sup Forums is always defending the same conservative soccer mom ideology and saying "think of the children".
The fuck you talking about? The main reason why i hate feminism is because its sexually repressed and hates sexualization or "objectification" of women, which makes them sound like cuckold fundies from the early 2000s. Its creepy how facist and alike liberalism has changed into far right conservatism over the years. At my library i used to gross out the grade schoolers at my anime club fucking hentai, i dont give a fuck if a kid sees a titty if anything it makes them more mature and less whiney in the future.

Tipping is a retarded notion that continues because of corporate greed.

Modern Sup Forums is incredibly sexually repressed. There are people here who unironically complain about the "booty quake" scene in Symbionic Titan. We let too many Christfags in.

Tipping's bullshit, pay your staff

Well thats what we get for not deleting Sup Forums during the 2016 election. I think hilary clinton is in bed with wall street and a crook, but trump is just as bad. If hiro had any balls hed prune the stormfags and make them go back to stormfront where those NEET white trash faggots belong

But what about gays and interracial relationships? Can't let children see gays and cuckldry.

SJWs are at least as prudish and hateful as Trump babies if not moreso. They are all a problem.

who was in the wrong here?

>service person who makes minimum wage or above expects me to tip
Tips are strictly for wait staff who otherwise make drastically less than minimum wage because tips are an anticipated part of their pay and no one else.

Thats what i was saying, user. SJW whiney hugbox feminazi cuckolds are just like inbred white trash elitist stormfags, they both want seperation and purification of cultures, want to repress sexuality in the media(while inevitably causing more sex crimes because of this), and the domination of the master race(for liberals its women, for the alt right is whites). Theyre both different sides of the same shit coin. Fuck politics and fuck the cucking two party system.

Cuckoldry i understand, but a kid seeing gay shit wont turn them either way. If they turn out gay its because they always craved the cock

Listen you little shit-
If I wanna pay my employees below minimum wage and treat them like inhuman garbage that's MY RIGHT

lol this, I just their closeted denial of "I swear! Im not fucking gay" shit, personally some long ago I came to terms I honestly like both and stopped losing sleep overthinking that shit, they scare to accept that man just happen to have his G-spot in the place that only your fingers or a phallic thing have to caress it, just liking that doesnt mean I behave like an eyesore flamboyant annoying faggot

You've really never seen people here bitching about "degeneracy"?

Exactly, personally im at the theory that everyones a little bit bi, so i dont feel special about it or anything. I still like only feminine peniss, so i guess that makes me less of a faggot, but it doesnt matter either way.

You wouldn't waifu a Slappy, would you Sup Forums?

Both of the extreme ends of the political tail are all about policing what others do, say, and think. It's why we need to shut down the Jesus freaks and the wannabe Commie kids

It was just one damn can.
I dont remember well but it was an o e time thing or she was doing it daily?

less political shit more squirrel art

whoa