Camp Camp thread thread

Comedy trio edition.
Link for new episode:
wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/43b93c2d-71d9-433b-9a27-cf301373a4b0/index.m3u8
Use one of these websites to watch the episode with the link (some people cannot use the first one)
hlsplayer.net/
osmfhls.kutu.ru/

Other urls found in this thread:

animepace.ru/Anime/Camp-Camp-Season-2/Episode-09
mega.nz/#!ANpCySJA!x4pxyYg_mLAEwD1uwQ-FYlxsdqNewbuHNruFhBkJTzk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Name a better character

You can't

You're right, I can't. Campbell is so fucking based, I hope we get an episode focused on him.

>It's a poorly disguised shipping episode
>No Flower scouts
Wasted

Bubble but

>Ered and Dolph
The perfect episode, mini Hitler deserves his aryan qt waifu

Isn't that a popular ship for some reason too?

Preston being an abused housewife was great. But agreed the only good ship was Max and Nikki. It was nice to see Dolph and Ered together though

FUCK YEAH new episode! I waited all week!

>the only good ship was Max and Nikki
>Not Magic Kid x Magic Kid
wew

>Won't be able to watch till I get home.
Fuck me

I wonder if they bring in Campbell so sparingly
just because his VA's so expensive or because they know he's too good to overuse

>shipping episode
>No flower scouts
Fuck this gay earth max and sasha for life.
Also wtf no tabii?!!!!

>"hm, that's queer"
>"don't SAY THAT Neil"

I LOST IT

>They better be
>SWISS BANK ACCOUNT!
>Take out the body double

"I hate this generation."
Smartest joke in the fucking series.

Season 2's facial expressions are great

So, what's today's episode about? Is there really some Max/Nikki stuff in it?

They get paired up to be an egg's parents so I guess you could say that, though it's not exactly romantic

I thought it was more about different kinds of relationship, it seems like they're trying to introduce a theme, or something idk

>Orders a convertible for his body double's parade
Didn't get it at first.

Ah, the good ol' egg episode. Is it anything like the Hey Arnold one?

fuck that's cute

I like to think Nerris is from your stereotypical Hood, and uses "magic as escapism.

That whole I identify as Elfen was probably why she got sent to camp.

So, looks like the staff ship Dolf and Erid as well. Wonder why they're shipped together.

I was feeling a bit iffy about the premise of this episode but damn so many jokes were on point.

Yeah, I began with low expectations but was pleasantly surprised. Standouts were Campbell and the abusive Preston/Nurf relationship, and it also wasn't as much of a shipfest as I was fearing

yeah when I heard about it I feared they were gonna force some ships on us but it actually worked perfectly although I still don't ship nikkixmax

I made something

I like how Nikki and Max do cancel each other out to be decent parents.

so when will magic boi and elf kin get it on?

Season finale

I don't understand why these stupid fucking links never play for me.

that's otp material right there, they were practically made for each other

This show has a lot of female jokes, that most cartoon shows don't use anymore.

>David you know me! I love nature, if I could I would have babies with nature.

Even though Nikki is just a kid, she is aware of her maternal side. This episode, kinda gets dump on her. Seeing Nikki scared about not knowing what to do was sweet.

highlight: abused preston

Use ur phone

>he can feel them elf tiddies pressing against him through their close
>his wand is poking her leg

I loved this episode
>Dolph and Ered weren't responsible and didn't keep their egg safe.
>Harrison and Nerris were rushing the child into following into their footsteps.
>Nurf and Preston were in an abusive relationship.
>Neil was overprotective.
>While Nikki didn't know what to do, and was the only one out of the kids who treated her "baby" like an actual baby.
The whole episode was just a metaphor for bad parenting (with some Campbell mixed in of course)
Preston getting abused by Nurf was best part

I think it would have been slightly funnier if Nurf was the one getting abused. Reversing the norm and all that.

I hoped we could get a little more hints about their home life and parents, maybe I'm just too dumb and can't see them, but man this episode was good

He was a sk8r egg
They said see you l8r egg

Their parents are showing up in the season finale.

I'm sure RT is hinting at this, just look how Max describes parenting and treats the egg, I bet that's how his parents treat him. Same with Neil, his are overprotective even after the divorce. Nikki's parents are apparently the most normal.

>Preston fucking eating the 'Help Me' note

They probably raised Nikki well, but according to all her stories about them, they sound like awful people.

I don't know if I'm just seeing things that aren't there but maybe Neil's parents being divorced is why he kept pushing Space Kid away

I know that but still some hints could have made the theorizing more fun, but oh well
that comment he made about leaving it in a summer camp gave it away, but he didn't do much
she doesn't seem aware of that

She seems to be living with her dad. Talks about how the dad tried to 'woo' the mom back and being confused that the mom ended up with a new car.

that could've been fun, but preston forced into submission because of abuse does things to me
lewds when

I'm sure Nurf and Preston had some non-con action offscreen

good shit fampai, I hope so

Can't believe these 2 are actually good parents.

Just imagine Nurf abusing Preston so much, he brokes the poor theatre boy into full housewife mode
Preston starts assuring himself that he actually loves and enjoys it, completely broken and submissive

is anyone else mildly concerned about where the fuck nurf and preston's egg went
will we ever see it again?
godspeed, Nurf Jr

This episode was fucking amazing. They showed all the aspects of being a bad parent
>Enid and german boy Being the "cool" parents and trying to make the kid better than the rest by forcing him to be what they wanted it to be
>Nurf and Preston are the abusive relationship where its more about them than the parents
>Nerris and Preston are the parents who are divided on what the kid is gonna be when he grows up
>space kid and Neil are the overprotective parent and the one who wants the son to live a normal life
>Max and Nikki being the one sided parent. The mom loves the son but the father doesn't give a shit.

It'll end up going to a local community college and get a degree in literature. It'll write books about his parents.

or maybe nikki just doesnt know all the bad stuff about her parents to be influenced by it.

y-you mean like Morty Jr.?

ive allways been a NeilXNikki myself

Not EVERY aspect of being a bad parent

Quartermaster wasn't there to sexually molest the egg

It's a pretty good ship but I'm afraid Neil belongs to Tabii

I'm sure Nurf filled that role just fine while we weren't watching

this episode kinda hit close to home but I'm glad that they showed that it's not only abusive households where a kid can grow up fucked up

it's probably gonna be the one where we find out what happened to Jasper

>13 posters
Dead show

it's a shame

i think its because of the time zones. last threads had like 400+ replies

dolph was so adorable, the way he said "danke", the way he took care of the egg, ngh

Maybe people would post if they could USE THE LINK.

When will you people start posting megas instead of this nonsense!

just use animepace.ru/Anime/Camp-Camp-Season-2/Episode-09 this for fucks sake

Local egg too cool for school.

He drinks, he smokes, he thinks you're a joke.

someday he will say to her:
>You can be my Eva I'll be your Dolph

One day, guys.

I wonder why that link wasn't used for the OP instead, was it really that hard?

some people are so autistic that they think the website gives them virus or something, I've used that for a while now and it doesn't even give me popup ads
have fun watching!

Downloadable 1080p WEBRip (of episode 9): mega.nz/#!ANpCySJA!x4pxyYg_mLAEwD1uwQ-FYlxsdqNewbuHNruFhBkJTzk

Thank you, user, you're doing god's work

Because I post the earliest link, which some user on /trash/ posts.
Also because this guy makes MEGA links out of the m3u8

there's a thread on /trash/?

>that Nikki
hhhhnnnhggg

Probably the rwby/rt general or whatever

It's more like a RWBY general thread mixed with the rest of RT shows

dang, the last time I checked they didn't even talk about CC at all

She will turn into perfect wife material.
The question is, who is gonna be her husband, Neil or Max?
or both?

They almost never do, the only discussion seems to happen right after people finished watching the episode.
Then it turns once again into RWBY general, but I don't like that show, so I gtfo.

STAY AWAY FROM MY MAN YOU SKANK!

Fuck off, Tabi

WITH TWO I''S

NOT ANYMORE HARK HARK HARK

Double teaming is gonna be awesome

Seriously though, hard to say - Neil seems to be protective, like Nikki, but Max isn't, and "opposites attract" might happen

Not anymore ;^)

well Neil is the ladies man and Max doesnt know what boobs are.

Sure is premonitionly in here.

It's tabi now

If anything the new episode showed Neil and Nikki would have made it work. They where the only ones who made it all about the egg instead of themselves.
Nikki would have been tough and slapped neil out of his paranoia