Just like how SJWs feel the need to shove their politics into every facet of the media...

Just like how SJWs feel the need to shove their politics into every facet of the media, why do Sup Forumstards think shoving their far right extremism into our nonpolitical comics and cartoons is okay?

I think you should kill yourself.

Found the triggerd Sup Forumstard

>It's another "I'm so paranoid I see Sup Forums everywhere, even under my bed, and I have to share my paranoid delusions with the rest of the board" episode
Goody

They see marxism everywhere and they want to stomp it out. If it wasn't for SJWs threatening the very foundational values of western civilization they would be as irrelevant as they were in 2008. It's basically a non-stop recruitment campaign into the culture war on both sides.

Because Sup Forums views everything as inherently political. Gay person exists in a cartoon? Clearly liberal propaganda.

Theyre two sides of the same coin. The only way to really deal with either is report and ignore.

This thread is going to go well.

Are there even any right wing comics and cartoons that aren't hilarious things no one cares about like Liberality for All?

Right wing bigots like pol are just bizarro SJWs, both are shitty and over political

It's more like "Because of my political beliefs I am desperate to force this argument onto Sup Forums despite it not being in any way related to the board" on either side. OP is either a false-flagging Sup Forumstard, or genuine, in which case he's still a tard.

Threads like this have no place on Sup Forums.

I don't care about your shit, either SJW or Sup Forums. Please die.

phone poster with a bait thread.

Did the mods actually ban the faggot calling people cletus and he had to resort to falseflagging on his phone?

I'd normally not reply to bait but this one actually got a good amount of replies.

I commend you, OP.

Eat shit faggot, i was calling out this political bullshit

Shove it up your ass you desktop elitist faggot

Honestly man it's so clear that the people spamming this shit are like 2-3 people tops. Just look at archives of deleted threads/posts (which isn't even everything). Politicalfags and waifufags are the cancer and always have been. They make up by far the biggest percentage of bans, and they get really fucking autistically butthurt and decide they have a personal vendetta with the board/mods/users.

has anyone considered that western cultural values might actually be bad?

The cletus thing is annoying because the faggot or faggot that does it literally starts the derailment. Someone will say something which informs their opinion but isn't necessarily a political statement. Next thing you know some smarmy faggot calls them Cletus and ten posts later we have holocaust deniers REEing at falseflaggers and shitposters.

Nailed it.

>I was calling out this political bullshit by bumping an actual Sup Forums-related thread off Page 10.

It's called horseshoe theory. Left wing and right wing extremism are closer to each other than left and right. Basically, both sides are retarded

It's okay, that thread will come back.

>It's okay when the right does it
>Lefties get out REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Defend why these ballless shitpiles of human beings should be running marvel comics