SAME VOICE ACTOR THREAD

>Heeey Num Nums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y97_Wz4fAtA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WELL HOWDY THERE SPUNJBAWB!

Had no idea.

Anderson, stop it! Do you know what that thing will do to you?! You'll become one of God's monsters! Retain your humanity. Don't succumb to power! Either side, it amounts to the same deal: whether in the name of the divine or the demonic, you're still a monster in the end! Do you intend to use that scrap of miracle...to become nothing but a scrap of miracle yourself?! This duel...between us...would you really push it this far - into the realms that lie beyond the realm of mortal life? A monster such as myself...a creature of such weakness that I could not bear the weight of a human life...if I am to be defeated, it must be by a human! Don't do it, human. Don't become a monster...a monster like me..

>HIS POWER IS IN THE MIX!

Look Rhinos...RRRHHHIIIIIINNNNOOOEESSS! OUA ENEMIES HIDE IN MEHTAL BAWKSES, DA COWARDS! TEH FEWLZ!!! WE - We should take away....their Mehtal BAWKSES.

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME!

Wow she's got some impressive range.

I am a monument to all your sins.

Leni is too pure and good for this world

I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman.

Say farewell, to the last of the organic!

Not so long as I'm still drawing breath!

Now you're on my time you little skunk! Give me the crystals!

Makin' bacon pancakes!

Sam! Get to the pillars!

AGLETS

WOAH

I do love man-gina

WOAH, DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING

*whipcrack*

Holy shit

WEEEEEEEEEEE!

I'm a Luckdragon.

It's hot in Topekaaaaa...

Dracula don't suck! Dracula scrape and lick!

Look at this scar.
This is proof that I was once a mother.
I gave up my body and my child for my country.
There is nothing left inside me now. Nothing at all. No hatred, not even regret.
And yet sometimes at night I can still feel the pain creeping up inside me. Slithering through my body, like a snake.

Bask in the glory of what our master has created. Admire its beauty. But know that the Samurai is out there, leaving a wake of devastation wherever he goes. That's why, my sweet Ashi, the Daughters of Aku must stay focused. Never relent, always attack.

I AM NOT EMOTIONALLY UNSTABLE! I WILL DESTROY YOU, SUN!

A Country singer... Well, the English actress that is. Also, voiced some supporting character from an obscure Canadian cartoon starring a redhead hippie.

“You know, Amy, anytime someone calls attention to the breaking of gender roles, it ultimately undermines the concept of gender equality by implying that this is an exception and not the status quo.”

Autobots! Transform and roll out!

I THOUGHT KNUCKLES WAS VOICED BY DAN GREEN!

Never expected this from Travis Willingham

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG

Penis penis penis penis penis penis penis

Goodnight, Loud House!

holy shit

Listen to Ashley yell " LEON! HEEEELP!" And it becomes clear as day

"And he shall smite the wicked and plunge them into the fiery pit!"

Time to get SheZow-y with it!

lel

Tony Jay has done lots of cool voices.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y97_Wz4fAtA

It was truly ahead of its time.

"Hahahahaha, get it?"

Can't stand organics,they're soft and squishy .The time is now,we robots must be free!

Kain is deified

Any GOP candidate can be dissected to a point that he is railed for having liberal tendencies. Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani has waffled enough around his pro-abortion, pro-gay, pro-gun control views to recruit many Democratic supporters. Former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney has flip-flopped so many times on issues of abortion, immigration and gay rights to make one wonder for what party he's running. Texas Representative Ron Paul's bent toward being an isolationist who wants to bring home every one of our 572,000 troops abroad makes the anti-terror, pro-military hairs on the back of my neck stand. Though Senator John McCain of Arizona is a friend and a true, decorated hero who I personally think would make an excellent vice president for Mike, he opposed the Bush tax cuts and co-authored legislation for comprehensive immigration reform that some believe jeopardizes national security and American sovereignty. And while former Tennessee Senator Fred Dalton Thompson is also a friend, his record of consistently voting against tort reform, opposing the impeachment of Bill Clinton on perjury, supporting opponents of Ronald Reagan [Gerald Ford and James Baker III] in 1976 and 1980, and failing to support federal constitutional amendments that would ban abortion and gay marriage doesn't exactly make him "the only true conservative." To be fair, even if Reagan himself were running today, he likely couldn't dodge liberal labeling, especially for his signing of the Immigration Control and Reform Act of 1986, which granted amnesty to aliens who resided in the U.S. since before 1982.

Ah, lets do be honest, shall we, in any halfway-civilized world, I would be the only god

Hear me exalted spirits, hear me. Be you Gods or Devils, ye who hold dominion here. I am a wizard without a home, a wanderer seeking refuge

>Hey Shenron!

No no, it's
"THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE, HIGHLANDER!"

>You wanted your very own Big Bang!

May I please eat your flesh?

>And the hunt for my successor goes on

Prescott, dear Prescott! You shall not be forgotten!

Oh Frabjus Day! Caloo Calay!

>I blocking your device out with a Tibetan mind trick

I will not be judged by you mortal; not when you have lived the lives you have. Let me tell you of Betrayal: betrayal is cowardice... selling weapons to your adversaries out of fear that they might stop killing each other and turn upon you. Betrayal is refusing to lead by example. Betrayal is letting the Fiends run rampant through the Planes until evil has corrupted all hearts.

>Are you gonna have pizza with ur adopted turtle sons? Can I come?!

you look at him and tell me theres a god

>"When the dragon dies, the Empire dies. Where is the lost dragon's blood, the Empire's sire? And from the womb of the void, who shall stem the blood tide? So long as the blood of the dragon prince runs strong in her rulers, the glory of the Empire shall extend in unbroken years. His heart's blood bleeds in darkness. For once the portals are opened, who shall shut them upon the rising tide? ... forever reborn in blood and fire from the waters of Oblivion for Lord Dagon ...Find him ... and close shut the jaws of Oblivion."

>SHOWER SHOWER SHOWER

It's not bald! It's thinning.

>I don't get it. I felt Megatron reach into my spark and then, poof

>I know that, I just wanna be a part of it

>We all have our needs. Mine was to make it with five weirdos and make them scrub my five castles

Holy shit, Stewart did the Emoji Movie?

So... I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again, I would. Garak was right about one thing, a guilty conscience is a small price to pay for the safety of the Alpha Quadrant. So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it... Computer, erase that entire personal log.

Knuckles was voiced by Dan Green in the 4Kids dub of the Sonic anime from the early 2000s. The new Sonic Boom cartoon has Travis Willingham voicing Knuckles.

I'VE GOT YOU IN MY SIGHTS

Your obvious observation of my obvious observation hurt my tender feels.

In this world, there is only good and evil, that was the first universal truths I grasped from observing the world around me when I was a child. Every human being without exception ends up falling into one category or the other.

If I was looking for pity I would've told you something a lot more colourful. The moral of the story is when you're livin' on the edge, that's all that matters to you because that's all you've really got. Not everyone can get off on being normal, Rock. And one more thing... All those rich fat bastards living under palm-trees - and bitches who think that life's only about putting on make-up. I don't want to hear you speaking your mind from the same perspective as those hypocrites. Nothing's worse than being treated like some whore by your companions. I'll say this once. The next time you decide you're gonna tell me what's proper, you'll no longer be one of us. When that happens... I am going to kill you.

"Woah, Doc This Is Heavy."

D'OH!

Your fucking kidding me

"You can doubt me, but I'll protect you anyway because I'm a good friend and because it distracts me from the government agents that are replacing my plants with violins."

Vidya related, but pretty cool.
May The rats eats your eyes! I am now lost to your cause! The darkness comes, and it will damn us all!

Do the monkey with me.

We must catch Kira! I would never dream about living in a world without Light!

Oh shit, thats amazing.

>Top. Men.

Damn you, Kain! You are not God! This act of genocide is unconscionable!

Makes sense

>God Left

>DADDY, REMEMBER CQC!!!!

FAIRY GOD PARENTS!

Forgot pic

>Feed me, Seymour!

The earth shudders, my brother. The seventh Toa has begun it's approach. Again, the prophecies of the Matoran oppose my will. Must I release those who should never see the light of day? I must preserve your slumber. Their unity can be poisoned. Their duty will be broken. Their destiny I must shatter. Go, my sons. Use the shadows. And keep my brother asleep.

A cherry changa is mashed up cherries in a tortilla that's deep fried. Cherry changa. Great name, huh? Oh, but maybe I should call it a chimmy cherry. Ooh, that's good too. Which do you think sounds better? Cherry changa or chimmy cherry? Or what if I combine them? Chimmy cherry changa! What sounds the funniest? I like funny words! One of my favorite funny words is "kumquat"! I didn't make that one up. I would work in a kumquat orchard just so I could say "kumquat" all day! Kumquat, kumquat, kumquat! And "pickle barrel"! Isn't that just the funnest thing to say? Pickle barrel pickle barrel pickle barrel. Say it with me! Pickle barrel kumquat, pickle barrel kumquat, pickle barrel kumquat, chimmy cherry changa-!

>horseshit
You need to leave.

>SILVER CHARIOT!

>knowing where it's from
Outted

bionicle was too good for this world

>Hi... this is M-M-M-Max Headroom on Network 23, and if you thought raking was a vicious game, let me tell you - there are sponsors who'd give both-oth arms to get their hands on that sport!

>nice, nice! Real outstanding work, Caesarino!