cute Cute CUTE!!

WAKE ME UP BEFORE YOU GOGO

Wet Wet and Go Go ongoing when?

*sigh* borg

The chibi art is cute

Wednesday can't come fast enough

now THIS is a dank af cover

>Now even more confused.

So, wait, which Bizarro is this. New 52 Bizarro that was created by Lex passed away (F), but then we got actual Bizarro during Action Comics, from Bizarro world, which I thought the DCYou short was based on.. And where this Bizarro came from. So, is he a failed clone from Lex or from Bizarro world?

I assume this Bizzaro is a second atemp that got broke out too early

This one is from the same "batch" of Bizarros from the N52

But wasn't he the only Bizarro from the batch that survived?

>In the womb. Where God said Bizarro should die.
>Bizarro the failure. God said.
Christ, that's heavy.

you're thinking way too hard about this trying to find an inconstancy so you can shit on it.

oh no, i fucking love this book. i'm just curious is all.

>three pages of cute chibi Bizarro jokes
>suddenly God says you should die for being a failure
Jesus Christ, Scott.

n-no

Has any of you guys watched Chappie?

shit, this is so sexy

Is RHATO the greatest improvement of Rebirth?

It's up there for sure.

Greatest Improvement: Yes

For me yes. I hated of RHaTO

RHATO was alright when Lobdell started with Rocafort on art. But around issue... 10... It just went to shit and never recovered.

Yes, it went from being godawful to one of the best books
Part of it had to do with Lobdell not writing Jason as an edgy asshole, and also not using already established characters (Roy, Starfire) so he could have the personalities he wanted without it being OOC

I liked N52 Rhato, but this book is in another level. It's literally one of the best books coming out of DC right now.

>Batman is still Batman

Chappie was fucking awful

that's the best part lol

Roy and Kori were great in nu52 RHATO and better than were in years. Look at them in Rebirth now, Roy is involved in some dumb love triangle with nothing else to do except whining at Ollie and Kori is just Dick's ex bitch again and completely passive that BB has to beg her to step in already before Damian destroy the team.

don't sleep on how dumb Deathstroke was

fair enough, I've only read an issue or two of the Rebirth series and haven't touched a New52 Deathstroke book.

Kory is so irritating in TT. I seriously don't understand why she let Damian get away with all the things he has done to the team.

Red Hood keks on suicide watch
twitter.com/Alex_Antone/status/893267975578337280

>can't understand a joke
Soy is big fan of Jason and Rhato is the book that made him famous.

You do know he was joking, right? And writer are the ones who choose their artists.

He will end up getting poached eventually, I'm just enjoying the ride until it happens.

>not using already established characters
>Artemis
>not already established
user, don't make me slap you.

Soy art is great, but he isn't the only reason why it's good. For proof, read issue 7.

Also, Alex said that the creative team is going to stay the same even after he leave.

>issue 7
God, it was seriously good.

Btw, which office do you think that they are going to move Rhato to?

I meant not established as in more obscure and with a much smaller fanbase, so if he writes her OOC then it's not a big deal
>Roy and Kori were great in nu52 RHATO
user, just because Rebirth isn't that big a step up for them doesn't mean Roy and Kori weren't horribly written in RHATO

>horribly written in RHATO
It's matter of opinion. Nu52 RHATO suffered from so many problems and the first two issues were awful, but I don't think Roy and Kori were written horribly and I actually enjoyed the new take on them.

I guess we can agree to disagree, since I really hated their new personalities in nu52.

They are moving RHATO to a new office?

>so if he writes her OOC then it's not a big deal
It'll be a big deal to me. Not that it's an issue though, she's been on point the whole book. It's Lobdell actually bothered to do some research. Even Artemis' crazy girlfriend is a pre-existing character. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if he read Artemis: REQUIEM, cause why the fuck not.

When Seven Of Nine heaves a sigh, what do you get? A Sigh-Borg!

It's mind boggling how solid this book is. Lobdell took everything that didn't work in the prior series and chucked it out. It's weird to see Lobdell bringing his A game cause I haven't seen it since Wildcats.

Yeah, Antone said that he is keeping all of his books excpet RHATO (he actually seem kind of sad that it is taken from him) and he will take over Aquaman and SS soon. This means that they are moving RHATO to a different office.

Interesting stuff. I do remember reading that DC going to do a major changing in their editorial staff and that Doyle is leaving Batman office soon.

I hope at least that this means a good news for RHATO because this book seriously needs more push and promoting.

>changing
*Changes

Can't believe Soy actually did that whole sequence.

>And writer are the ones who choose their artists.
Are you retarded?

Alex said that he asked Lobdell first about what he think about having Soy in the book and he agreed. King stated that he was the one who choose Finch and Janin. Same with Percy and many other examples.

So, how about you check your resources first before calling out others so you wouldn't look like an idiot?

Just to correct myself, Lobdell was the one who said that Alex asked him about Soy and he agreed to have him on the book.

Are their fans ok with this? Because I remember them bitching non stop about n52 book, but they same dead now.

So Batch 1 were mostly killed in Forever evil, one survived - that was Luthors Bizzaro. Luthor grew attached and tried to replicate Bizzaro, but when Superbro kicked it he turned over a new leaf and cancelled the project. Thats what we're seeing up here But one of the Bizzaro clones was smuggled out and was to be sold - Red hood and Artemis let it loose and they became the Outlaws together.

I think its because he cares. New52 was just him being overworked, he had like 5 books going at once.

I think the bitching came more from the fact that they weren't being raped in Titans hell like most of the fans wanted, than how Lobdell managed to screw up the characters.

>their fans
user, please. It was the Dick fans who were crying non stop about n52 rhato because "Jason stole muh Dick's toys!". They don't care about them as long as they stay away from Jason.

rofl