Is this accurate?

Is this accurate?

it wouldn't hurt him much

Its one potential out come.

Wolverine could sneaknup onnthe hulk and could stab him in the brain as those are with in his abilities

However hulks regen is almost as good as logans so it will turn out like it did in the story that pic is from.

He gets up

There was a time that this would have killed the Hulk. These days it'd stun him for like five seconds.

Sure, but it wouldn't kill him

Didnt hawkeye just hill him with an arrow?

Special plotanium anti-Hulk arrow. Hulk's recovered from having his neck broken in five seconds, grown back from nearly a skeleton in seconds, etc. His healing factor is ridiculous now.

he killed him in the human form

Anti-hulk arrow?
Is that the best they could come up with?

Bendis

Banner has survived being shot in the head point blank, so an arrow just sounds stupid.

welcome to Marvel's top writers

Even Marvel couldn't come up with an anti-bitch arrow big enough to kill you.

I thought logan wasn't strong enough to pierce his skin since bullets dont either supposedly. Regardless this wouldn't kill hulk anyway.

I think the reasoning went that Hawkeye was so swift that he never saw it coming

What was the better rivalry: Hulk/Thor or Hulk/Wolverine?

What if they cut off his head and put it into an adamantium box?

it actually doesn't matter whether banner sees it coming, if his body comes under attack he hulks out as a reflex.

Like in the avengers movie, banner said he'd try to shoot himself but the hulk would spit the bullet out. Banner's survival mechanisms are stupidly good.

I really don't understand how the fuck does Wolverine's adamantium claws works.
They're indestructible, okay. But that still doesn't explain how the fuck Logan can just cut through half the shit he cuts through.

Surprise attack with an arrow designed to fuck up the Hulk, made by Banner himself
Finally, Banner was supposed to be cured. It was left up in the air whether or not he could have even gone Hulk at all.

>Still cares about being cured despite the Hulk being a lot less dangerous than he used to be
>He was a SHIELD agent for god's sake
Why is this still a thing?

Just like when Wolverine was melted down to his adamantium skeleton but lol, a molecule survived, so he was back to good in 2 minutes.

They were sharpened to a monomolecular edge and since they can't break, they maintain that edge

They fixed that. They haven't fixed the problem that the Hulk has a healing factor so fast that writers have to ignore it or assume he's completely invincible.

If they fought to the death Hulk would just rip Logan in half in 2 minutes

Yeah, I get that his claws were folded one bajillion times and because of that are supersharp, but there still should be shit that Logan is simply not strong enough to cut through.

>there still should be shit that Logan is simply not strong enough to cut through.
Yeah. it's called plotium

Even though I don't read Marvel these days, the fact that Hulk is somewhat invincible is how I always viewed him. He can be killed, but his body stitches itself back together over a period of time and he comes back. Somewhat similar to The Hulk - The End, but a bit longer. Wolverine and Deadpool should also be the same.

Back in the day, it took Wolverine forever to grow an eye back or how he never grew his hand back in AoA.

>mono-molecular edge
If they had that, he could easily cut through Adamantium with them, which he cannot.

Ah, the substance from which Plot Armor is made of...

nah, this goes back to the age-old question of how come Logan's Adamantium laced bones which house the claws never just rip straight through his very normal mutie fleshie arm in an spectacular explosion of gore whenever he stabs or swipes at any matter dense enough to not cleave in one shot like hot butter.

Why would there be a differential in force between his flesh and his bones?

The comic writer, Bendis?

Can a alamantium drill or saw cut through a slab of alamantium? I mean one can use a steel saw or a drill to cut steel.

I saw that he's back now in Secret Empire but I have no idea how. Anyone know how Hulk/Banner came back to life?

Yes, adamantium can cut adamantium

If you whack something too dense for your finger to go through in one swipe does your skeleton rip out?

Yeah, Bendis.You know, the comic writer?

He talked in lower case letters, which implies it's Ultimate universe Hulk

if you whack with enough force, yes. every time.

think that got retconned to him healing so fast it only looked like bullet weren't piercing him or some other nonsense

fuck off you fat jewish fuck

He writes comic books?

Banner was depowered at the time though, so he couldn't hulk out to save himself.

Didnt Hawkeye argue in court that his keen eye caught Banner about to transform and because of that defense he wasnt charged with murder

>Hulk punches a planet into oblivion
>Killed by a fucking anti-hulk arrow

Why does everyone suck at writing anything Hulk related?

If there's one thing I've enjoyed from Invincible, it's the portrayal of viltriulmites fighting.

The answer is it was a Bendis event, the worst one, perhaps the only Marvel event that was improvised on the go because they thought releasing an event with the same title of a successful movie that was at that time in the theaters would make them some nice money.

iirc, there were also AntiThanos missiles, that is how War Machine died and She Hulk entered a coma.

Bendis likes to breaks the toys that arent his. He also permanently damaged the X Men.

It's not like "Anti-Hulk _____" is anything new, it just never works except this one time.

G-HURK

No, it hasn't been for years.

At least the She-Hulk thing got retconned into getting her ass beat by Thanos,.

There. Is. No. Fucking. Way. Wolverine. Has. The. Strength. To. Pierce. Hulk's. Skull.

Who, Bendis?

This.

But hey, Marvel has the biggest boner for everything Wolverine so he could carve Superman's heart out if they wanted to.

Adamantium cutting everything is an axiom of the Marvel universe
Wolverine isnt strong, he just has the ability to cut everything, and heal from everything. That is why he often he destroyed, they can make characters beat the shit out of him because it is free since he heals back.

almost as good?
nigga hulk's healing factor is far superior to wolverine's
hell it's even better then deadpools (when writers don't forget about hulk's healing factor)

Fuck Hulk and his power wank, Wolverine has always been able to fuck him up

only up till the point that hulk's healing factor works quicker then wolvie can do damage
it's not just hulk's strenght that increases with his rage. it's also his endurance, his skin becomes harder to damage and he heals faster the angrier he gets.

also wolverine's healing factor was slow
in the old days it took him weeks to heal from a severe beating.
then the 90s and 2000 boosted it to make him heal in seconds.
he still heals slower then x-23, dakken or deadpool or hulk
because of the adamantium

Adimantum bro.

But what if wolverine chops off one of his own arms and leaves it in hulk's head?

IIRC his claw slots and gloves have adamantium sheathes that prevent exactly that. This was back in the days when Wolvie had metal coated claws that popped out the top of his had, not samurai swords that slid through his knuckles

hulk would pull the piece of arm out and heal
what you want is someone like Kitty doing that

Wanna know how I know you're black

How does Hulk fuck them without tearing them in half?

it's ultimate hulk not 616 hulk.
but if he can fuck Betty and jarella without any problems in hulk form
i don't see why a few dozen tibetan girls that ultimate hulk took as a harem can't survive it

I know it's ultimate Hulk, that's what makes it more jarring, though. Ultimate Hulk is a lot bigger. Hell, his dick is probably taller than a child. He literally has a girl in his fucking hand he's so big.

Always go for the soft bits.

I'm surprised they didn't make Old Man Logan kill Hulk... it makes more sense than Hawkeye, but well... Bendis! he also forgot that since Hawkeye "killed" Egghead he has a No-Kill rule.

I thought that was because the hand bones got melted/fused into a clump/stump by summer's optic blast and the can on top of the stump is decorative.

She tried. Didn't work.

That doesn't make him right.

World War Hulk is the worst thing to happen to him

'Sup, Damon.

now I remember how much of a fucking useless OP Hulk is

Power level faggotry was a mistake.

It ruins a lot of characters

Why don't they just throw Hulk into a black hole?

Because you're also throwing Banner into a black hole.

Its a arrow made of a material that Banner himself spent his life making

i loved the planet/war hulk, i become very angry when they dump and heroing him againt like nothin happened

Hulk has a micropenis, which is sort of a regular dude's penis size.

one of the claws hitting the ear canal is the most plausible damage in this pic.

they did that to godzilla and it was implied the fucker is still alive.

no reason the hulk couldn't do it as well.

Is it mentioned or implied in any book?
I guess you could assume that he doesn't have a gamma dick because he's fucked normal sized women before

Professor Hulk was raped in Future Imperfect and Maestro keeps around a harem around. Of course he could just be extremely endowed but not to the point of being able to hurt them. So the real question is how big is too big?

That aint how science works kid

spelling,......BRO

Yep. It turned an already borderline invincible character into a 100% unstoppable force and removed any drama by just saying "Hulk's immune to that, he wins."

when the fuck did hulk get a healing factor this is bullshit

Back in the 80s someone wanted a dramatic Hulk vs. Wolverine fight so instead of having the Hulk just be immune to Wolvie's claws, he got cut but then regenerated. It started that way and then got worse and worse.

As someone else pointed out, making Hulk squishy, but regenerative, was a creative way of separating him from the ever lovin blue eyed Thing, who was armored.

Not that user but I'd like to know

Are you fucking kidding me?

He doesn't. They just get 3 of them and masturbate him with both hands. If Hulk's blood is radioactive is fair to assume his seminal fluid is too, so he can't put his dick inside normal women, even in Banner form.

He didn't always have one, you know. There was a time that having his neck broken would kill him dead and even knockout gas or lack of oxygen could subdue him. This was long before Healing Factor Means He's Immune To Everything Hulk, of course.

I know, right? Couldn't they use a magic green rock or something?

I know he didn't always had it, just like he didn't always had the "the madder Hulk gets the stronger Hulk gets" thing, but that's been established for so freaking long that anyone born after 85 should know this.

>Green rock
He's green, you'd need a yellow rock

He also wasn't a foaming at the mouth retard. Fuck I wish Grey Hulk got more love.