youtube.com/watch?v=Q_4bp8bBNVw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh and previous thread here

I liked sniper Lance.

Young Zarkon a cute.

gotta appreciate the kitty

gotta love th
AAAAAAAAAAA

I mean, obviously I wouldn't racemix with an alien, no matter how cute, obviously, but....

Yes, yes he was.

Is the original old series worth watching Sup Forums?

Race mixing is encouraged by Lotor, doncha know.

Still no mega?

Only if you wanna get some hint on what they're gonna do. The creators has a hard on for both DotU and GoLion, and having knowledge from both series ups your theory game.

It came out at like 3 am. Give it time or stop being a poorfag

Heres a strawpoll from the last 2 threads for those just waking up.
strawpoll.me/13621803

The true final boss of the show.
Honestly how can Voltron even hope to compete?
Is the universe doomed?

Honerva x Lotor is best ship in show. He did everything for love.

Puigs were cute. Wish we saw more of them. Anyone got any good screenshots or art of them?

I mean it's definitely an experience

youtube.com/watch?v=IbidTEvOq-c

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_4bp8bBNVw

Quintessence is a hell of a drug.

How long is a deca-phobebs?

>tfw homosexual Blue Paladin is cupping Alfor's ass in that photo behind Alfor's waifu's back

>Honerva x Lotor
>Lotor

Wat

What little focus Lance got this season was seriously good shit, what the fuck

Two episodes in so far, is space azula supposed to be that helmeted galra they saved from the weblum? I watched that episode so long ago that I can't recall exactly what the person they saved looked like, so I can't recall if they looked the same with the helmet on, but I don't see why they would have a scene with them having a helmet on otherwise.

If it's a no but is later revealed who it really is, don't tell me.

Why would they want to experiment on Shiro?

It's interesting how /VLD/ hates Keith again but the Klancers on Tumblr have stopped hating on him because he had moments with Lance.

it comes up later.

Woops Freudian Slip, letting my fetishes sneak it like that. I meant Zarkon.

Basically a year

Yes they show it later on this season.
Also why only 7 episodes?

Why wouldn't you want to experiment on Shiro?

Sven is best boy. I hope he made it to space hospital.

What exactly were those creatures from the other reality that threatened the planet of Daibazaal? How were they able to pass through from their reality? Are they just sort of eldritch horrors?

It's funny because Keith completely botched the moment when Lance comes to him and volunteers to quit the team.

For the record I didn't come out of this hating Keith though, I actually enjoyed all the huge paladin fuckups this season. It made the small wins (like juking with the shoulder cannon) even better. My only complaint is Pidge and Hunk got fucking NOTHING but that's kind of par

Stop saying that, I still like Keith

I'm so glad they found a way to bring him here. And Ryou too! Or multiple ones, that is. If the clone hinting is correct, we don't know if the Shiro we have now, or the Shiro we lost, are the real one's.

they probably are somehow related to the way Haggar makes monsters

*though tbf I did like Hunk not even wanting to pilot Black, but that was really his only memorable moment

It was short. 7 episodes don't make a season

could have used a lot more Pidge.

I'm guessing that it'll be written off as some "dark dimension" being. Those Alteans will try opening another reality rift and get exposed to it. The galra empire and team voltron would be forced to work together to stop the alternate reality threat.

I heard around here it was going to be a full season but then they decided to split in half and release the other half in October/November I think?

Based Lotor

>looking for her family in the first episode of this season
>never brought up again

What I really liked about Hunk's reasoning was that it wasn't so much as about piloting black as it was about wanting to stay with yellow

fucked up if true

Who voiced her? She sounded cute.

Sup Forums was not really on point with the bingo chart this season, but i blame the length for that. I think that we should also use it for next season in October.

Hey, if they can call that castlevania film split into episodes a "season", then this is arguably more of one for having more episodes to watch.
Oh wait, 13 episodes a season....season 4 in October....
Goddamnit, we're getting 6 episodes next time, aren't we?

There are probably going to be MUCH less complains about Hunk not receiving anything this season because most of those came from Lancefags who wanted everyone to be mad at Season 2 because it didn't focus on Lance

For some reason this is really throwing people off even though Netflix has been experimenting with throwing out partial seasons a lot lately. I guess it's a bigger shock to poorfags.

It's even worse when your a Pidgefag. She hardly got any screentime this season.

Lance is my favorite character but I seriously don't understand Lancefags as people

Yeah, we expected a lot out of the shorter season. It was a pretty good amount of new things, but there just wasn't enough time to potentially check off every square.

>Sven gets shot by saving Lance
>Takashi got killed by Honerva after saving Isamu (lance)

Pottery.

Tell that to Still Star Crossed

>she

He might be a "clone." In the old Voltron, Shiro has a twin that was part of the resistance or whatever. This might be a slight twist on that. I think the real Shiro is still in a Galra facility and Matt/the Resistance will find him and help him escape.

Matt's coming back next season ain't he? I'm gonna bet that Pidge will have more focus in her search for him and the two will reunite.

Kimiko Glenn

it doesn't help that half the squares got confirmed and removed before the season even aired. if those were taken as wins instead of being replaced we probably would have hit a multi

I hope so.

Pidge really gets shafted a lot.

Anyone think Matt will be this insane rebel fighting who will even harm civilians to destroy the Galra after one too many bad days and a dead dad?

If shiro is a clone, why did the black lion find him, only to not let him pilot it.

Ah okay, thanks for the clarification, anons.

Wasn't there a shot of Shiro and Matt fighting the Galra together? Maybe thats from Season 4. Someone should check if Shiro's hair in that clip is the same from the clone this season

Reminder that Pidge is a magical girl

Say that is the case, what would happen to the clone then? Would he just fuck off? Or maybe he'll be killed in a heroic sacrifice or something and there can only be one Shiro.

Keith and the black lion are connected now aren't they? The black lion must have sensed Shiro because it felt Keith missing Shiro.

I am so proud of Allura! She had her hiccups in the beginning (Learning Curve!) but then she got the handle of things and now she's just outchea livin' her best Blue Lion pilot life!

Honestly, Allura's parents clearly being siblings makes total sense in the context of historical royal families.
Good for the writers to be brave and realistic.

Joachim did drop some shit in an interview about not all reunions being happy, so finding Matt again probably won't be all peanut butter and incest makeouts

Isn't Honerva Haggars true Altean name?

I remember he had his helmet on in that shot so I think it's a bit hard to tell.

What was the blue lions trait?
Is it crying?
Or was it being a slut?

Not sure which one, but its one of these 4. Some go check their twitter.

it's disliking keith

The blue lion is the mom lion who wants a pilot with potential it can help nurture. Lance and Allura both confirmed for MILFhunters

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH............HEY ANONS, WHAT DOES THIS 'POTERY' WORD MEAN, ALMOST SOUNDS LIKE ANOTHER ONE

While I am saddened there wasn't any direct Lotor/Paladins interaction of them talking to one another... I am rather content. Lotor proved to be utterly delightful and wicked and brilliant. I loved when he turned on Throk and assigned him to the worst end of the galaxy.

Lotor is fucking amazing and I love it!

And considering the whole 'lost memory' thing is happening... I'm still hoping for my child allura/child lotor spending time together. We'll see.

This season was totally a Setup season.

Season 4 is going to be wiiild.

Yep, Seems like both Zarkon and her forgot that they were married after dying. I hope now that Honerva remembers, that Zarkon remembers too. Best couple.

note it didn't really start listening to her until she admitted she sucked and needed the help in the first place

Lance totally spent that half a varga in the black lion crying because it wouldn't give it up to him probably had a depression tug too

wow, really, how new are you.

>Haggar remembers she is Zarkon's wife and Lotor's mother
>Suddenly the whole dynamic between the two changes as Lotor finally gets his mommy back.

I am pleased.

I hope we see Zarkon lose his spaghetti all over again on looking to her. This changes the whole dynamic and its fucking awesome.

>Siblings
I can totally see that. Among alot of alteans we see in the flashback, they're the only ones with both brown skin and white hair. Totally siblings or cousins.

Hi! I just came in from my tumblr blog, and I'm hoping to find some Klance here. I wanted to check this place out, and see how well you guys appreciate the best ship.
"But sarah, Klance isn't the best ship"
NOT EVERYTHING HAS TO BE ABOUT YOU, KAREN

Anyone got the names of each of the four Generals? 'cause they are love. I am totally envisioning Lotor fucking each and every one of them in a delicious harem. Especially blind serpent girl

Also it'll be interesting when Haggar gets her cat again and learns Lotor has been looking after her.

But interesting the connection the cat and the blind lizard girl have. Though its probably just her telepathic abilities.

Could Lotor have been trying to keep the memory of his parents alive, and somehow restore them to the people they once were?

Could he have been keeping the kitty as a last link to the Mother he once had and was taken away by those Quintessence Eaters when Zarkon and Honerva got corrupted?

Its Helen not Karen. Assuming my middle aged white girl name, check your privileges.

You're not nearly as funny or clever as you think you are, faker.

Lizard girl isn't a character, the cat is controlling her. That why she doesn't have eyes so you can't tell.

>siblings
>not Altean royalty enforcing apartheid
I bet their entire servant class is space kiwis

Quite possible.

Ezor is the one with the Ty-Lee type.
Narti is the blind one
Zethrid is Snu Snu
I can't seem to find Space Azula's name.

That would be pretty cool

Anyone got comparisons of before and after for the kitty?

Um, you can't talk to me like that? I'm a 16-year old minor that won't tolerate harassment? I'm telling every single blog on tumblr about this, I can't believe Sup Forums would do something like this.

All four of them got named once or twice. Just a process of elimination at that point.

Lemme make one real quick

Thanks in advance user! also nice trips

Auxia, or something like that.

Underage B&