So I got around go reading Sinestro's comic from a couple years ago, and it got me thinking...

So I got around go reading Sinestro's comic from a couple years ago, and it got me thinking... When are we going to revisit the Blue Lanterns? The last appearance of Saint Walker was just an excuse to de-power Kyle Rayner from white to green. Think we'll get an arc for them any time in the near future?

Honestly, as much as we already have enough Earth lanterns, I wouldn't mind getting a permanent Blue Lantern of 2814 like Rankorr was in Red Lanterns. Speaking of, where the hell has HE been?

Fuck it. This thread is now about ALL the GL characters that got tossed by the wayside. Quit making cool characters only to forget about them!

>them
they're all dead user

I said "them" assuming that when the Blue Lantern Corps is revisited it would involve getting new recruits. The solo gig is sorta Larfleeze's gimmick, no?

There's only one more ring out there. Removing toys is nothing new.

Black hand is in the source wall.

There are no white lanterns now.

Yellow lanterns can't make constructs toward greens now,

The phantom ring is here.

Soon

Are indigo and love used much?

Blue charges green up a lot. But cannot create constructs besides walker I think.

Relic removed them because of high power consumption that damages the prime universe.

They also sent every entity but both parallax into the source wall to restore energy.

Violet (Love) shows up any time Carol Ferris shows up, which hasn't really come up in recent plots. Last I remember she was dating Kyle, but now they're not and I don't remember when they broke up.

Indigo (Compassion) hasn't been used in a while. They have the power to teleport (which makes them competitive with Mother Boxes/Boom Tubes as far as travel devices for plot reasons goes), and they can also channel the emotional energies of other Lanterns around them and mimic their powers. Usually they show up when someone wants to use their rings as some sort of utility. Also they keep criminals in check by forcing Compassion on them. That's kinda neat.

Last time I remember them showing up, Jon Stewart was an Indigo Lantern for a hot minute? Maybe that was a couple appearances ago... They haven't really appeared without all the other colors being around in a long time.

Did you even read New Guardians?

Kyle gave five others a white lantern ring to split up the life equation.

Blues can only make constructs in the vicinity of a Green and also all Blues are all dead except walker and the process to recruit one takes time.

I'm pretty sure everyone is trying to forget New Guardians happened.

Ah.

The Red lanterns are only 3 members now. With zombie like minions if so.

Post rebirth rejiggered some things around.

the blue lanterns were shit

have you ever read saint walker's origin story? he basically murdered his entire family to get to the top of a freakin' mountain to get his ring

utter crap

Orange still stands.

Dr.M doesn't want blue lanterns back.

I still hate how this whole thing played out. They didn't try to hide that it was a plot device at all.

>Hey Kyle, come here for a sec.
>Okay
>So
>What if
>Wait for it
>So
>What if we use the Life Equation to change reality so a whole Corps is resurrected?
>Oops, your ring broke! Aww, sucks, guess you're back to Green now. Let's have no one care about this whole thing, shall we?

It's manhatten doing. Can't really do anything about it since they don't know it.

I was not aware of this. Did I miss a tie-in?

The vision and beam. There's clues over the place.

>I said "them" assuming that when the Blue Lantern Corps is revisited it would involve getting new recruits
Maybe after Venditti leaves, I don't think he has any interest in bringing them back

None of whom have been mentioned again since NG ended

With any luck DC will just forget that shitty book existed

I honestly expected for them to do a Saint Walker series/limited series about him traveling the universe and rebuilding the BLC