Ed, Edd n Eddy Online Thread

Current main is Rolf with Camp of Goat armor and Eels of Forgiveness and Goat Club. Whats up everyone?

My game is currently having loading problems, but I'm having a pvp with an ed rn as double d.

I am pretty sure they are working on a 12 ounce mouse update

This game is great on every aspect but it's terrible for RPers like me. Some of the episode based quests are completely not like the source material

opinions on my set?

not bad

This game is fantastic, but now finding magazines with beta keys is impossible!

no they're not what the hell why do you keep posting about this

>Goat Club
>No Hat of Discipline

Am I missing something here?

I got the Boomerang in my inventory.

Bad idea, that changes all of your stats, even your class.

I got a Boomerang with my Rolf at the Son of a Shepard class, and he randomly turned into the Opera Singer class, it was bullshit.

Am I the only one who uses Johnny's monkey mask?

Did they buff Pebble in Shoe Ed? I stopped playing ever since they nerfed him. So fucking stupid.

I'm a Jimmy, so it actually made me a Bruiser. I even beat a Kevin just now

Junkyard armor and weaponry are great but you have to make the trek back to the junkyard every time you need to repair them.

Was Eddys older brother added this patch?

i feel that
nice
full monkey set is alright but there is better gear you could use for agility buffs, its mostly just aesthetics

Best class reporting in.

People seem to forget how OP Edd was right in the beginning when he didn't have a sentry limit

Those guys would build dozens of them and no one who opposed them would stand a chance

why the fuck are the mods banning the erp faggots? Fucking Nazz players don't even want to play the fucking game, they are there just to chat fuck
not to mention they don't put any effort into their character, just rolling nazz doesn't mean people are going to want to erp with you

fuck this boss, how the fuck are we supposed to play around this cc?

The buff from Ed-no-gee drinks is pretty good.

>be me
>Kevin Main with a Dork Destroyer baseball bat and a BMX with upgraded frames and a sick bell noise
>try to raid the Kankers' Trailer for the chance of the rare speed upgrade I needed for my bike with a Johnny and an Eddy
>sneak around the Trailer so the Kankers don't notice us
>Johnny main fucks up by accidentally smashing the TV with his Plank and the Kankers are now sperging at us
>all three of us try to fight them and are actually doing pretty well
>tell the Eddy main to use his Stink Bomb ability when my Dork Destroyer ability fills up to Max
>he uses it anyway to blind the Kankers before I could even reach 80% and sneaked away like the slimey jew he is to take all the loot for himself
>Johnny main gets his ass kicked and I barely escape the trailer with a sliver of my health left after consuming all of my health jawbreakers
>wait outside the trailer so I could beat the traitorous Eddy main when he tries to leave
>$$-EddyMan-$$ left the game

fuck this piece of shit game and its crappy community, all I wanted is a goddamn upgrade that the devs autistically placed in one single location when it makes sense to put it in the scrapyard.

nice mog, I got that double d helmet last night on a world quest

>tfw nobody runs the vanilla dungeons no more

Man, I really wanted to complete the full sheppered set for my tank Rolf.