>The MCU villains aren't that goo-

>-d.
You're welcome.

d.

Forgot to finish my sentence there

Did Candlejack get you, O

>nobody talks about MCUvilains
>fags here talk about them every day
>the simple act of saying that nobody talks about them shows that you are talking about them

High Tier
>Kingpin
>Loki

Some Potential There/Needed More Time Tier
>Vulture
>Alexander Pierce
>Ego
>Zemo

Bad Tier
>everyone else

The shame of it is they keep killing everyone off too. As weak as the MCU villains tend to be, I still want my Thunderbolts movie, damn it.

Replace Loki with Stokes and I might agree.

>MCU
Riiiiggghhhhttttt

I honestly like all MCU villains except Malekith, and maybe Stane and Killan (is that his name? The IM3 guy)

I know what people mean when they say they don't get much to shine, Rourke bitched he wanted Vanko to be more developed and stuff, but they still usually get good moments and are played by great actors

Malekith was a non-character. He has a motivation and shit but the movie does nothing with it. Stane and Killan i don't hate hate, but they're pretty generic, although i forgive the latter because i guess that's a natural consequence of having to dedicate screen time to the false flag. He was cool breathing fire i guess. Rockwell made a much better job with the evil businessman trope

But again, the others are fine imo

>Ego
Can anyone tell me what's the appeal? I see people praise him, but I just don't see how he's any more memorable than Ronan.

Kurt Russell's performance is fantastic and he's one of the few Marvel villains to have more than 10 minutes of screentime (shockingly it's still only 17 minutes). That said, he still spends most of his screentime giving slideshow presentations and the one super rushed "I HATE YOU DAD, NEVER MIND I LOVE YOU LETS PLAY CATCH" scene

He was great, dude. The biggest reason is in his name, ego, he wanted to reshape that gosh darn galaxy in his image and didn't give a damn about anything else. It was pathetic how he honestly expected Peter to understand and relate with his divine struggles
>I even had to kill your mom, son, can't you see my pain???
Plus great visuals
>Ego and Peter fly against each other
>Peter uses planet parts to build Pac-man as he promised, a symbol of his lost childhood
>Ego just builds himself

Thanks for the explanation.
>shockingly it's still only 17 minutes
That's kind of why I found him forgettable I feel that he needed more screentime to shine properly.

Was this from Iron Man 3? It's the only one I haven't seen yet.

Luke Cage

We've seen two minutes of Thanos and Ultron was shit

thank you

>Luke Cage

But that's not in the movies though.

Are we not counting Bucky as a villain then?

count Bucky on high tier i say

Right up there with Red Skull, Kingpin and...

Why did he have to die?
Unironically my favourite Netflix villain. (Fisk is fine, but I'd reserve judgment until he becomes proper Kingpin)

Objectively wrong.

>MCU
Shhhh, nobody tell him

His troubled past basically dictated a tragic ending, and it was a cool way to build up Black Mariah

But i suspect a big reason was that the actor only signed on for one season

Ultron was fine. The writing was what was shit, and that applies to the entire movie. Spader's performance was great. His design ranged from okay to fantastic depending on which form he was in. His motivations were well done, albeit different from the source.

The problems with him were misplaced quips, and a shitty story that made him look fucking weak whenever the twins weren't helping him.

>loki high tier despite being a complete joke after Thor 1
>ego and vulture needing more time when their movies got the core of their characters and improved on them
Yeah no.

shh you are a retard

I'm still baffled they killed him off for this lame asshole

I don't really. He was a puppet and barely said anything in the one movie he actually was an antagonist.

Vulture literally had one sole scene that attempted to give him any actual character where he cries about the riches' scraps and its one that for some reason Sup Forums doesn't understand paints him as a massive hypocrite.

By that point in, he was doing this for 8 years. He was already ridiculously rich.
t. someone from New York that actually knows how much it costs to live in a Queens suburb with a house that big

the house prices probably dropped a bit after it was invaded by aliens and almost nuked

It was pretty goofy how literal his name was interpreted, from start to finish. I was certainly amused by that aspect of it.

Netflix doesn't count.

Fuck Black Mariah.

Ward, Hive and Aida in AoS
Fisk in DD
Vulture in Homecoming
They're the only good ones