Black Cat is vastly superior to Mary Jane

Black Cat is vastly superior to Mary Jane

Debate me

You're cherrypickng the good moments.

I'll agree that they were great together before the writers decided to shit on their relationship and create needless drama until the break up.

Doesn't help that MJ's characger was greatly expanded and developed after the break up, cementing her place as the best Spider girl.

I wish I could see peter and Felicia together again though. Way bettrr than having her as a total bitch villain,

Impeccable taste, OP.

But I'm adding another queen to this list

this thread is officially a Spider Girlfriend thread

Delete this!

I like 616 Spidey's reaction when they told him about that.

>Kitty Pride? From the X-men? Seriously?

Can't we just agree that they're both top tier Spider waifus and that a threesome would be best.

Also that they are vastly superior than Gwen.

Why does Slott always look like a shady Italian landlord who keeps threatening to kick out a single mother and her 4 children if they don't have the rent on time

616 Peter was already old when Kitty was introduced so it probably felt weird to him.

Hell Peter is older than all of the original New Warriors.

That is just Bendis writing another one of his self-inserts fucking Kitty. He even went beyond that and created the self-insert of self-inserts in the form of Kong. Made Iceman gay because he couldn't stand the fact that Ultimate Iceman got to Kitty first before self-insert Peter or self-insert of self-inserts Kong got the chances to.

Adding to the Black Cat tax here, will return with more Spider GF images

He probably asked himself
>why didnt i tap mine yet?
Its not like Kitty has a thing for older dudes named Peter or anything

Spider-Harem is a top tier choice my dude

Well he probably is, same demanor too

Black Cat isn't "real" though. Like she is a good character, but she isn't realistic in the slightest. One of the best things about Spiderman comics (before they went to shit) is that they blended realistic characters with more fantastical elements. Mary Jane is a character that grounded the comics while Black Cat just takes away from the realism and gives the reader wish fulfillment due to being generic sexy action girl #500.

Basically, your waifu is shit and you should feel bad.

>616 Peter was already old when Kitty was introduced so it probably felt weird to him.
>Hell Peter is older than all of the original New Warriors.
Peter is only a year or two younger than Cyclops and the other original X-Men.

>muh realism
>in capecomics

>Mask pulled up and her pose

Just sit on his face already.

They completely uprooted the realistic elements of MJ post marriage and now Marvel points to that character derailment and says "See?! THAT'S why she's bad for Peter!"

Attractive-and-playful-but-deeply-flawed MJ was best MJ.

Is posting a page of a crazy clingy bitch supposed to convince me, OP?

Because I think I actually like her less after reading that page, so many fucking red flags there...

Kitty was like 18 when she dated Piotr who was 30 something at the time

Kitty herself admitted she has a thing for older gents named Peter.

Spidey is only 28

So the answer is to put Bendis on ASM? I'd be kinda okay with that, desu

>MJ
>Grounded
>Buxom Redhead
>one of the worlds top models
>grounded
not that felicia is anything realistic, but dont lie to yourself

>Mary Jane is a character that grounded the comics
>became a supermodel
>lived in Avenger building
>friend with billionaire Stark
>access to advance tech
>access to special bandage that masks injuries and increase recovery
>knows the Fantastic Four personally
>friends with several other superheroes and extremely powerful people due to connection with Spider-man

There is nothing grounded about MJ.

Remember when the hobgoblin kidnapped her, Harry and pregnant Liz and MJ knocked one ofmthe guards down while Harry was too scared to act?

MJ was so cool in the 80s s holy shit.

>Buxom Supermodel
See
MJ had like C cups, D at best before the marriage and was a socialite for years, doing simple local modeling gigs in the early 80's. She was pretty, but not a superstar.

She was 14 and he was 20

Kitty and Colossus, i mean

If people just read comics for the fight scenes and wish fulfillment, then how come erasing Peters marriage caused a massive backlash? Some people read comics for the more soapy stuff, and having a blend of realistic relationships with superhero shit is one of the reasons why Marvel got popular in the first place.

Source?

>So the answer is to put Bendis on ASM? I'd be kinda okay with that, desu
Sure and then maybe Bendis will created Kong 2.0 in 616 and have him date either Kitty again or maybe MJ this time while Peter watches from the sidelines. You know how Bendis loves his self-inserts. Even better, Bendis will reveal that Peter is actually gay and start dating Luke Cage, who also revealed that he is gay and only using Jessica Jones to hide the fact.

That's why I prefaced it with (before they went to shit). How many of those things happened after OMD?

Spidey had one of the best SoL moments in comics. It was just too comfy seeing him going on dates and chatting with his friends.

I'd take "filler" stories like that over constant events and team ups.

Remember how Peter proposed to her with a pack of M&Ms? Or how she had her whole backstory about her dad that gave context to her personality and made her way more interesting?

I miss that. Way more interesting than what we get now.

Keep checking the ultimate spidey dump that's going on. It happens after Peter dies. The original Spidey gets thrown uin the ultimate verse.

>how come erasing Peters marriage caused a massive backlash?
Because people aren't a fan of bullshit unnecessary retcons.

Spider-Men, when Peter visited 1610 and met Miles for the first time

ASM from the 60s into JMS was a soap opera with action scenes. I'll never understand how modern writers don't get this.

>That's why I prefaced it with (before they went to shit).
So you want to reboot everything and deage Peter and MJ?

>How many of those things happened after OMD?
Everyone of them after she started working with Stark.

Captain Dewolff was cute and she deserved to kiss Spidey at least once.

I like felicia I really do, she is fun and dangerous
but she would never accept peter, like gwen not accepting spiderman.
Mj is the only person who can do both.

She deserved better. But Her Death is a great arc

>Basically, your waifu is shit and you should feel bad.
Thanks for admitting that you're just shitposting in your own post. It saves us a lot of time.

>Peter fucks Felicia because she's the closest thing to aunt may in looks.

Debate me

He was college age so like early twenties when Kitty was introduced as a 14 year old.

If he's 28 she is most likely in her early twenties, mid at most, I mean she dated Peter Wisdom and Star-Lord and both are in their 30's and Colossus was older so she likes em old.

As for the New Warriors, all I know is that Peter called Rich a kid when he first met him and when he met Speedball in his civies, he was already married and Robbie would call him "Mr Parker" so I'm guessing it's the same deal as Kitty.

mainly because we passed that hurtle a while ago and this was just ripping it apart and doing it all over again. There was no reason for this, it was some assholes who couldn't let Peter grow, we all know who peter should end up with. It was attempt to create more shitty drama that they have no idea how to recreate.

Poor mans Catwoman

>Black Cat isn't "real" though. Like she is a good character
would gives a flying fuck, no one reads comics for realism. They read them for super heroes.

>Jessica as the beard
user I'm hard as fuck now

I don't think Bendis would KONG her in 616, He'd just insert himself in Pete; Bendis' fantasies are a whole lot more interesting than Slotts. Could also be pretty bad, but I'm optiomistic.

She's like 24 now, right? Not that Peter would be any older, but still fits her fetish

Black Cat goes against Peter's philosophy. It's not very responsible to let a criminal go just because she's hot

Not him, but we've long passed the point of no return. People cared because Spider-Man was the comic where time progressed, people grow and consequences existed. Now we're over a decade in on magic bullshit retcons, character stasis, more magic resurrection than you can shake a stick at, character assassination...it's just fucked.

The best thing they could do is revert to the post-Secret Wars or post-Clone Saga status quo. At least then we could stop with all the dickwaving and get back to actually moving forward again.

I don't think they should reboot everything, but they should take a step back from making Peter Ironman-lite. Every element of the comic is so unrealistic at this point that it's really difficult for me to connect as a reader. Peters struggles are all just too "out there" and comic book-y.

Ideally, I would like for them to dial it back a bit and make him more normal. Downplay how super smart and special he is and give us a love interest that has their own life outside of Spiderman which doesn't revolve around him.

Give him a few realistic problems to deal with and give him a relationship with someone with their own flaws and beliefs. So often it seems like the love interest is pushed as "she's perfect for him!". Real life doesn't work like that. Even MJ was sometimes portrayed as too perfect.

Who wants to read a book about a super handsome, smart, athletic, funny billionaire? There's already a surplus of that.

Yeah, what if she kills his uncle again?

God the first time I saw her in ASM while readinf old Spidey comics I thought she looked like a badass. I honestly wanted Peter to drop Felicia and get with her.

Didn't know she was going to die either, fuck I was upset when thay happened.

She reformed.

>fictional universe
>"every character must behave exactly like people I know and saw in the real world!!"
>"if they don't they're automatically SHIT"
I hate your kind so much: your type is the cancer that's been destroying the amateur writing scene.

Won't happen, he said he got to writing Peter in USM and that the only way he would do ASM is if Miles starred in it.

Afterall he suggested Peter as the big death of CWII, he is too deep in Miles to even lool at Peter.

Hell if anything once Miles hits 18 he makes him date Kitty.

>She reformed.
Thievery runs in her perfect DNA though

They're both shit now.

Thanks Dan.

Black Cat after she grew up a little pre-OMD is literally best girl. It's a shame they couldn't have kept that characterization but then I'd be terrified to see the shit they would have pulled to justify them not being together.

It just occurred to me the worst part of all of this. Peter knows that the second he unmasks in front of someone that used to know who he is, all their memories come rushing back. If he just unmasked in front of Felicia he would instantly make her a much better person, but he's too fucking selfish to do that.

Mfw I realize that I could dress up like Spiderman and talk Felicia into participating in my fart fetish.

Poor mans Catman.

superior mj and black cat

More like Dan forgot/doesn't care.

do writers even remember that whole unmasking magic thing?

No.

Guess we'll find out the next time someone unmasks.

They introduced Black Cat being back before Slott to my understanding. I may have forgotten though.

He said that?? When?

Get out of here Sigmund Freud!

Yep, right after May's wedding

Felicia doesn't fart though

>how come erasing Peters marriage caused a massive backlash?

Cause Quesadilla.

Oh yeah!? How do you know? I bet she farts all the time.

Both of Peter's parents were CIA agents. Uncle Ben was in the army. Doesn't make Pete go around shooting criminals.

I was referring to the current situation.
Giving her back the memories would end this "eeeeeevil Felicia" shit.

Don't worry Miles will accidentally kill her with an out of control venom blast.

I hope the next ASM arc's twist would make Peter take a big step down; even if he becomes the next JJJ

>Wanted Peter to die in CWII
I fucking forgot about that, but even if he was going to that; I think he'd have enough respect for ASM that he wouldnt do that bullshittery.

>Thinking Bendis would let Miles touch a character that isnt his own creation

Bendis really loves pushing his little continuity in other's comics, I don't think he'd do that

In the coming years, I'm gonna try to work at Marvel, even if I'd rather do some DC work; and get Peter into a stable relationship for you, anons. Wish me luck

Luck powers make it so that she have no need to fart and produce any other bodily waste. It is all efficient turned into energy for the body so that nothing is wasted.

Im wishing you the best . Make us proud

>CIA & Army
>The only characteristic they can pass down is "shooting criminals"
>Not keeping safe the citizens of the United States.

Wew

Well sure, but I just mean before. Obviously we have editor mandates and writers forgetting things blah blah blah but in universe Peter is being a HUGE dick by not bringing Felicia back.

I like the way their crotches merged.

I don't look forward to your dreams being shattered, but I wish you luck if you manage to pull it off.

No. Like Catwoman rip-off is ok, but her character is not useful in civillian context.

Kitty was a brilliant choice to pair up with Peter, glad to see I'm not the only one who liked it.

Then redeem her (again). Don't double down and make her a bigger villain than she ever was.

>Cat burgler
>only characteristic he can pass down is "thievery"
>not reflexes and agility
I just realized that Black Fox isn't Felicia's father. I've thought then for years even with reading nearly every appearance he's had.

Reflexes and agility are physical attributes though
We're talking about moral characterics passed donw by your family here, like being a cat burglar like your father or protecting people like your uncle/parents.

I'll do my best anons. I just hope Marvel gets better editors by then.

Y-you think did some fooling around with her powers before they broke up?

Pre-2011 Bendis was good. This relationship is one of the highlights of his career for me.

DESU the development of kitty and peter felt horribly rushed. It was just a conveniently timed phone call.

I would have preferred a few team ups and a bit of distance from MJ before jumping into them dating. If only for more badass Xspider crossovers.

Scott could glare disapprovingly, Jean could casually invade peters mind on kitty's behalf, Logan and peter could be bros, Pete could question Archangels potential divinity...

It would be fucking glorious.

I would have preferred it didn't end in such a shitty way.

Reminds me how pissed I was when Peter didn't end up with Felicia in Spiderman: The Animated Series.

I don't recall the details, but it was more or less just Black Cat proposing to Spiderman to take off their masks at the count of three. Of course Peter chickened out in the end, but it always made me wonder where the series would go after learning their identities.

Prob because Slott can't relate to that.

>So the answer is to put Bendis on ASM? I'd be kinda okay with that, desu
He'd kill off Peter and stick Miles in. Besides, 616 Kitty is cancer right now.

The day Miles becomes the main character of Amazing Spider-Man... I'm done with Marvel as a whole

She's all about the thrills in reality. Don't even try to dispute this.

What's with all the Black Cat love lately?

Only currently. Civil War-era Black Cat is best girl and I hope we see her again some day.

I wouldn't mind it if it was a good writer who could make Miles interesting and handle the legacy well. Brings to mind Rhodes as Iron Man. You'd have to be brain damaged to think it wouldn't be temporary.

White Widow is superior to both in every way.

I feel like Silver Sable never gets enough mention for how much she honestly likes Spider-man. Or that they do have a history of being cool with each other. I mean she pretty much stood up in front of the whole world and told them how good of a guy Spider-man was and to have faith in him then turned around and was totally ready to die for him.

>access to special bandage that masks injuries and increase recovery

Dude.

They forgot about the injury so they had to make up some bullshit to cover. Then both Spidey and Tony look at the fucking 4th wall with a smirk.

You didn't get that at all did you

He's not??

She-Hulk was also a good pseduo Spidey GF

I hope the new Sable one-shot addresses her love for Spidey.

What boggles me is that Marvel didnt tell Bendis to use Rhodey as the new Iron Man.

I wouldve actually bought the series and its trades if they did that

The problem is that none of the writers currently could ever make Miles interesting.

More like most people don't know who the fuck Silver Sable is. If I hadn't been rewatching Spider-Man TAS, even I wouldn't know.

MJ > Black Cat