Latest R&M episode

Rick and Morty writers explain the latest episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=em2G5h7AjDw

Does this make it better?

Other urls found in this thread:

kametsu.com/topic/57130-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/?do=findComment&comment=564228
extraimage.net/images/2017/08/04/90ae6b08a66f737f7a5168cbf5edd7a6.jpg
extraimage.net/images/2017/08/04/9d76bc095fdf2635302c5a0cb184bcec.jpg
extraimage.net/images/2017/08/04/c47889c6ba594c1d61f1b1a69a96ef09.jpg
extraimage.net/images/2017/08/04/0956e02350c1fe8468b8be90e1b0d3f7.jpg
extraimage.net/images/2017/08/04/2bf1633f5d2449d709b4df7e59385844.jpg
extraimage.net/images/2017/08/04/0e71e97453f4ad58a777ece3ccbc941c.jpg
extraimage.net/images/2017/08/04/06101838b28a8e6bf534ec13ee1efca0.jpg
extraimage.net/images/2017/08/04/bec2f4b803a33a8fd0290f4048518a53.jpg
extraimage.net/images/2017/08/04/0bc90cb78e56a850375088a3b7a3c6f7.jpg
extraimage.net/images/2017/08/04/a97e6dbf10579f2c12fb6e956540991d.jpg
youtu.be/HbnnBgECtoI
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1501825171595.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=RNk0dYXGlBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eOBoKxEcVAA
strawpoll.me/13626191
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why does Roiland look like such a fucking nu male faggot?
No surprise he literally lets women ruin his show

A general question Sup Forums, why is Rick & Morty fandom so lopsidedly predominant male? Is it only men who can appreciate its dark and nihilistic themes and humor, or what is going on here?

btw Flip Flappers is how you do a Mad Max parody

are you literally retarded?

some 9 out of 10 Rick & Morty fans are male or thereabouts, just curious

are you a retarded woman?
who would ask for such an obvious thing, retard or a woman

...the fuck you on about. Rick has a ton of fangirls.

literally almost the entirety of the active fanbase consists of girls who want to bang Rick, or ship Rickmorty, or stuff like that

The joke

(you)

In other news, leaked pictures arrived. Beth goes into therapy while Rick becomes that meme pickle.

kametsu.com/topic/57130-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/?do=findComment&comment=564228

what joke you retard

sounds interesting

extraimage.net/images/2017/08/04/90ae6b08a66f737f7a5168cbf5edd7a6.jpg
extraimage.net/images/2017/08/04/9d76bc095fdf2635302c5a0cb184bcec.jpg
extraimage.net/images/2017/08/04/c47889c6ba594c1d61f1b1a69a96ef09.jpg
extraimage.net/images/2017/08/04/0956e02350c1fe8468b8be90e1b0d3f7.jpg
extraimage.net/images/2017/08/04/2bf1633f5d2449d709b4df7e59385844.jpg
extraimage.net/images/2017/08/04/0e71e97453f4ad58a777ece3ccbc941c.jpg
extraimage.net/images/2017/08/04/06101838b28a8e6bf534ec13ee1efca0.jpg
extraimage.net/images/2017/08/04/bec2f4b803a33a8fd0290f4048518a53.jpg
extraimage.net/images/2017/08/04/0bc90cb78e56a850375088a3b7a3c6f7.jpg
extraimage.net/images/2017/08/04/a97e6dbf10579f2c12fb6e956540991d.jpg

Exciting!

>girls who want to bang disgusting drunk slob egostical grandpa with a shrivelled up phimosis cock
just how degenerate can females be

>Rick does ridiculous shit in order to cope

Sounds about right.

>white women have it so good in a world white men built that they resort to cheating on them and fathering dindu children and streaming about the patriarchy

women rights were a mistake.

>wanting to bang an old man is more degenerate than shipping granddad on grandson pedoincest

what are you smoking bud

One thing that really stuck out to me in episode 2 was when the arm has flashbacks it looks like it all takes place in medieval times, we don't see any of the 'wasteland' theme at all. When Morty even gets to the king slaver guy, he's inside a castle surrounded by medieval guys, again. Feels like this episode had scraps from an episode they probably trashed.

>Does this make it better?
They literally SAY everything this episode is about IN the episode. Like, it's not something you read between the lines, Morty and Summer spell it out for the dirt dumb audience.

Yet Sup Forums sees the episode and only sees Summer doing edgy shit and spends the rest of the episode think 'REEEEEE FEMALE WRITERS!!!!'.

I mean fuck. Rick and Morty isn't perfect. Roland is a prick sometimes. But christ almighty..

Also an official clip to go along with it.
youtu.be/HbnnBgECtoI

most girls just joined the fandom to draw fanart and get the exposure, don't think those people actually care about the show

Girls are attracted to confidence. Don't be surprised to come home some day to hear your girlfriend having her first earth shattering orgasm as your granddad who fought in WW2 fucks the shit out of her.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1501825171595.webm

Horrible yaoishit fantasies are just par for the course for landwhales, so as disgusting as it is, it's not unexpected

I want to die after watching that.

I would fuck my husband's granddad if he was confident and daddy enough, not gonna lie

>i.4cdn.org/wsg/1501825171595.webm
That fucking sucked the life right out of me.

Beth looks like a blow up doll

need to know if you're a girl or not to imagine this properly..

Why was this made?

ya I'm a girl

Probably a combination of Maya and After Effects. Probably some other stuff too.

youtube.com/watch?v=RNk0dYXGlBQ

Cool. I can probably some up with some good wank fantasies based on this...

cool cool, good luck with that, but if you imagine the old man as anything but hot I will smack you while you jack it

Jerry no longer around for Beth to put down and blame things on

Now she does it to the kids

This'll be something

arm was probably at some of the last normal places after the apocalypse.

fangirls ruin everything

The problem with this shit is how different the writing styles are to the point that it's fucking jarring. Thor episode was supposedly emotional and everyone was upset about the divorce and it's all played fairly seriously which you can tell is Harmon being a depressed faggot because his wife left him, and then the next episode was obviously written by Roiland because you have Rick turning himself into a goddamn pickle and murdering rats in an elaborate suit made out of rat limbs and other wacky shit. It's so obvious to tell what was written by Harmon and what was written by Roiland

Christ, what else do you blame women for? Existing?

From what I understand every episode is a huge collaboration process with everyone. The credited writer is just the person who wrote the first draft (which is almost completely changed generally) and does certain production duties.

I recall the pickle rick thing was some gag Roiland kept doing and after awhile Dan suggested they should try make an episode with it. I may have that wrong, but it was something like that.

they're still better than XD Rick And Memey trolls or the fags who think this show is some deep shit

>"Why can't you be a man?"
>Which is politically incorrect

>phimosis cock
Is that canon?

Anyone that didn't pick up on this immediately the first time is an actual fucking retard. like holy shit. They're not writing fucking Ulysses here

Of all things that get called reddit, this show is reddit, literally.

Nice to know, thanks for the bump.

Even in Mad Max, not every society is all about guns, cars, and S&M. We just focus on the ones that do.

The episode also has a society of mutants clinging to the world before, and the guy in the armor who serves a noble in a castle is from a neo feudal one.

I agree in that Rick is a 14 year old trying to tell someone to be a man based on what a 14 year old who has never been divorced or fought for custody of his kids thinks.

I would fuck a female rick.

I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE XD

>Making it more story intensive
Takes away from the intensity, the deepness from the show came in short random bursts. Though I guess there isn't much else you can do when your episodes just fuel themselves on "random and gory LOL."

Ah jeez, oh man Rick. They sure are deep. Good thing they made this video to describe their Shakespeare-esque writing.

Girls love this shit. Who knows why.

That shit actually caught me off guard. Who cares if it's politically correct or not? I don't anyone actually took time to notice something insignificant like that.

>Tfw they were implying that men still aren't held up to that standard
Still the norm, in terms of "gender equality" men have it the worst in terms of treatment. Cat calls are nothing compared to dedicating your entire life to being the by the book masculine stoic father figure.

Not saying men should be beta sissies, but that idea that they're supposed to be real men really isn't "frowned upon" these days from what I've seen.

Ha! Joke's on you, I don't have a grandfather who fought in WWII or a girlfriend :(

I don't think phimosis means what he thinks it means.

> explain
> does this make it better
jesus, you people are fucking brain-dead

At least this sounds slightly more interesting than that terrible last episode.

Do people really need someone to explain this stuff to them? There are whole channels just repeating what happened in-episode

>There are whole channels just repeating what happened in-episode
That kind of feels like everything on Youtube at this point.

Stay away from the Russian teens X old men videos.

They're all for me

>2014
youtube.com/watch?v=eOBoKxEcVAA
>2017
what went wrong

you wish :^)

From what I've seen that's a really small portion. I've seen more tumblr lesbians wanting Mortica and Jessica to hook up.

This is why I don't like knowing about the people who create the things I like
You start thinking about what parts of that thing are connected to them and what they ment when they do things

I like it when the creators post stuff like concept art or the ideas they origionally had but then the creator wants to be more than just the person who made the thing and starts talking more about themself, putting themself on the same level of their creation to the point where you cant talk about one without talking about the nother

I was going somewhere completly different with this post when I started typing but I hope it makes sense

Even the ones where the hot young chicks are rimming the fuck out of the fat ugly 70 year old probably mobsters assholes? Because those are the best.

>ugly
you can keep those

That's what I thought.

Makes sense. I feel similarly. Obviously these stories and characters come from some life experience, but does it need to be blatant for the audience? Do we need to know that Rick was based off Harmon's abusive grandfather, and the show is his way of dealing with that?

Which raises the question, are there people that find this adds to the product?

>dub+quint

damn it! I laughed... shame...

Ahh, not so fast Morty. You heard Caitlyn Jenner, we’ve got acceptance to achieve Morty. Just you and me, and sometimes the president, and sometimes the supreme court but NEVER the legislature! You wanna know why Morty? Because they FEAR me.
>OK, take it easy, Rick! Th-that's dark.
Oh it gets darker Morty... Welcome to the darkest year of our adventures. First thing that’s different, no more representative government Morty. They threatened to vote against me in Congress, so I made your Congressman and the Senate go away...
>Ohhh fuck...
I repla-burp-ced them both with the defacto-platform of the progressives, AND the democrats.
>Oh man...
The left wouldn’t have accepted me if I wasn't an oppressed minority. So now you know the REAL reason I need everyone to know what's going on inside my bedroom!
>Ohhhh-woah...
I JUST TOOK OVER THE LEFT WING PARTY MORTY!
>Oh man.
And if you tell your Congressman or Senator I said any of this, I’ll DENY it.
>You'll deny it...
And they’ll take my side, because I’m in the hierarchy of intersectionality, Morty. And now you’re gonna have to do whatever I say, Morty, FOREVER! A-and I-I’ll go out date cis-gender people, without telling them, Morty.
>Wh-what are you talking about?
Because that’s, that's what this is all about Morty!
>Dating?
Th-that’s my one arm man. I’m not driven by equality
Morty, that was FAKE!
I-I’m driven by pronoun microagressions those, misgendering lawsuits.
>Lawsuits?
I want them pronouns, Morty.
>Them?
That’s my supreme court Morty!
>What the Hell?
If it takes 9 justices, I WANT MY ACCEPTANCE,
>What're you talking about Rick?
ACCEPTANCE, TOLERANT ACCEPTANCE MORTY!
>What're you talking about?
TH-THAT’S WHAT'S GONNA TAKE US, ALL THE WAY TO THE END MORTY! JUDGE, 9 MORE JUDGES MORTY!
>Misgendering?!
9 MORE JUDGES UNTIL I GET THAT ZE/ZER PRONOUN!
>What is that?!
FOR 97 MORE YEARS MORTY!
>What are you talking about?!
I WANT THAT ACCEPTANCE!!!

strawpoll.me/13626191

hmm... I like these more than I thought I would.

Now I want an adventure time style gender swap rick and morty universe...

am... am i a tumblr fag now?

I know it gets meme'd a lot, but for real - can you name any western tv animation from the last decade that's even half as deep as Rick & Morty? Maybe Bojack, barely. But it still has nothing on this gem. So the memes and praise are legit deserved IMHO.

it's not that deep really, inventive and creative maybe, but not deep

>Characters literally ramble on about their motivations in the episode
>Creators still feel the need to explain what the episode was about

Is this how far the creator-audience relationship has fallen? Is that really what they think of us now? And worst of all, they're right.

I have never met a girl irl who liked Rick and Morty, even at nerd cons where it's acceptable to say you like that sort of shit.

Rick and Morty strongly pushes toxic masculinity.
Jerry is a loser unless he's beating shit up.
Morty is only manly if he's beating shit up.

>have good ol healthy masculinity
>call it toxic
why is this allowed