Paranatural

>''bandaged properly''

The faces in panels 3 and 6 infuriate me. This is a much more down-to-earth scene and Zack can't resist le wacky contorted faces instead of a more sensible expression.

I mean they're great when they're used appropriately. But this just feels patronising, like Zack thinks his readers are too fickle to endure a single page without over the top expressions or wacky humour. I dunno, maybe he's right.

Yeah, it's just kind of disappointing since Zack doesn't know how to set the tone anymore. This is clearly a scene that calls for a little mello-drama, but the cartoony faces really just stick out too much.

There's a time and place for everything, Zack.

I think it's more irritating because it's in stark contrast to the other panels, which ARE appropriate. It'd be easier to write the whole thing off if it was just shit, but this is just like flecks of shit on an otherwise tasty meal.

So are we going to go off for two months now as we interrupt Zarei's date?

Is the alt text a joke? I don't get it

YAAAAUUUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHH

You've never seen those pics online were fit guys or girls post picture of themselves online? What he did was pretty much how it used to be done before we got selfies (I say that, but people still do it the old fashion way for some reason.

More than one panel with a background? Oh my.

What the fuck is with this Isabel/Spender stuff Zack is doing?

Legitimately looking forward to Spender and Zarei getting back together. Hopefully I'll get to see it some time this year.

anything to avoid the main plotline

Dude all you need to say is Zack a hack and you would have gotten you point across

Man why does this make me laugh every fuckin time

Not gonna lie, those last few panels are probably the best joke this comic's had in months.

Careful Zack!

EXPLODING WRISTS

>Zack's wrist explodes
>Instead of a real explosion it's some stock google images of stars exploding

>Panel 2

Is Isabel giving Spander the SU eyes right there?

I imagine it as the Howie Scream

AAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Zack's had this problem with letting serious scenes be serious for a while now. Like this Forge page that he only changed because people thought it was a doge reference.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

How long until zack simply creates an entire page made from copy pasted parts of other pages.

needs the first panel to sell it better.

This is honestly the best page in months.
It actually features backgrounds in various panels, its got a solid punchline, he fit a whole scene into one page instead of stretching it out.

It's got some tonal whiplash is a problem that's honestly plagued the whole comic ever since it started getting more serious.

Gross.

fun fact:
back during aRTD, Minna Sundberg started having wrist pains, so she taught herself to draw with her left hand, just in case

Haven't read anything by her, but that's really cool.

what were these posts

live action footage of zack's wrist from a recent stream

Just the Zack wrist-pains meme, but they posted a broken wrist that looked like a noodle and another image with a nail hammered into the underside of the wrist.

It has to be stock photos of wrist injuries or it's not as funny.

>paranigger

Insightful

what does the alt text have to do with that??

Its a joke about traps

In a word, Z/hack

>Shameless copypaste
>Barely any backgrounds
>Wacky overreactions
>That FUCKING stupid, unnecessary inner monologue disconnected from the rest of the page because Zack didn't bother laying his shit out properly.
>You can read only the right side of the first two rows and the comic makes exactly as much sense.

And it's STILL the best page since February.

>In which Spender continues to have a crush on his underage student

>Two updates in a row
>No indication he might miss the third

...have people monologued in this comic before? Why now?