HOW DO WE STOP HIM

Okay DCfags, he had a good run with jock and court of owls, but we're letting this man get too full of himself. He's writing the main event now and effecting almost everyone's origins with this metal bullshit in their weapons. At this rate they'll put him on JL.

>He's writing the main event now and effecting almost everyone's origins with this metal bullshit in their weapons.
Considering none of the other books are doing anything about Metal, not really. It'll sell well but be largely inconsequential like All Star Batman.

>At this rate they'll put him on JL.
It'd be an improvement over Hitch.

Better than Hitch. I get your issue, but I like the Nth metal concept, could be good shit.

No, he's already writing challengers and ASB. I don't think he can handle more than that.

Hitch needs to get the fuck off JL

He is

The arc with all of Barry's kids is the last one

But All Star Batman is just try hard over the top shit batman tales and its ending. I agree Hitch is worse, but a lot do have tie ins, teen titans, suicide squad, nightwing, green arrow all have gotham resistance, and a flash has one where he runs into the red death in the future so the others might too

I can't believe people are so rumproasted about an event that so clearly doesn't matter. I mean, I guess I CAN believe it considering how many people thought Snyder literally made Joker into an immortal being and cannot into subtext, but it's still disappointing.

I think Nth Metal poisoning as a source for 'origin-less' Metahuman powers is a neat idea, however so far the execution is poor and Meta(L)human is retarded.

>a lot do have tie ins
They're single issue one shots. And there's like... what? Six? Eight? All from bimonthly titles spread out over half a year? That's nothing.

He's continuing them in GN form. I don't think he can take on another title, that too biweekly.

Don't buy the Metal issues. Honestly, hearing that Snyder was the headliner took alot of interest out of this for me. But you know he wasn't going to pass up written about super edgy Bats.

>writing the main event
As if it matters who writes it. Events are thrash unless proven otherwise. People who even think about buying an event are the cancer of the industry.

Everyone's just going to ignore the META-L stuff , anyway.

Doesnt that in itself tell you he is an issue though? Most writers just completely ignore his canon, so why is he constantly trying to write SECRET HISTORY into everyone's mythos? It's hacky and lazy.

No you retard, the main series NIGHTWING #29, SUICIDE SQUAD #26, GREEN ARROW #32, TEEN TITANS #12, FLASH #33 all have tie ins directly into the event, and it continues in future months so we'll see more.

Literally can't do anything cuck. Might as well kill yourself.

Awful
As someone who doesn't like this concept, I pity the writers of those runs, honestly. Fucking tie ins, they ruin every fucking run.

The writers of those runs aren't any good anyway.

I dunno, user. Nightwing at least is a times pretty enjoyable. I don't read the other books, so I couldn't know.

>No you retard
So according to the reading list and you, the tie-ins are occurring once on six double-shipping titles spread over an extended period of time. Sounds like he's right and you're a retard calling other people retards.

Well, most of those booka are bat-adjacent so they probably have been prepared for a while

Green Arrow's cross country road trip was coming to Gotham next issue anyway

Flash is really the only odd man out and he could be in every book every month and it wouldn't be unbelievable

Don't forget from the previews Snyder may have cut Hal Jordan's arm off

yea but he said there was pretty much no tie ins and only one shots so maybe you should fuck off onto another thread

It's was a cover. Let's not pretend those never lie.

But there's nothing to pity. They were given the option to tie in or not.

>Don't forget from the previews Snyder may have cut Hal Jordan's arm off
Oh man, Snyder's never done that before and had it forgotten shortly afterward...

Court of Owls is an extremely stupid concept and a very unoriginal one at that.

Fuck all of you that pretend thats a remotely good story and not the first in a very long line of examples of Snyder stealing shit from Morrison's run.

Also even if he does who gives a shit

Hal turned into pure undiluted willpower and was reformed into a human just earlier this year

Even if they don't go that route they can just give him a METAL arm

Are you sure? I take your word, because I don't actually know how it works.