Name a good bat family story that doesn't involve the "this is too dangerous for you, I will handle it myself" trope

Name a good bat family story that doesn't involve the "this is too dangerous for you, I will handle it myself" trope.
Protip: You can't.

Batwoman is barely part of the family

fucking bigots

The Tomansi/Gleason Batman & Robin arc of Bruce trying to find a way to ressurect Damian.

But besides Nightwing she is my fav 'part' of thr family.

I was going to say Bad Blood cause he was barely in it...then i realized that was the entire concept. Fuck bruce wayne, only Tim is worse

Isn't she an important part of current Detective Comics? Also she is literally Bruce's cousin.

She's pretty much an integral part of the family now, if anything Batgirl is now only tangentially related

>Name a good bat family story
kek

>Batwoman
>bat family

She literally hates all of them.

So does Jason.

Why does he have the bat symbol on his chest? Is it so daddy batty will notice him?

Don't you? Besides Dick of couse, but even he understands

It's actually there to trigger Batman.

Jason's just tsundere, he lives them really.

>Dick is the firstborn and the cockiest with a desire to prove himself his own man

>Jason is in the middle, he got away with more but was always jealous of the attention given to the eldest and lashed out

>Tim is the second youngest, the most passive one and least likely to cause trouble

>Damian is the youngest and always wants attention. He's a little spoiled and always wants to do things his way but no one is more attached to the hip.

>Barbara is that niece that occasionally comes to visit

Branding purposes.

No she doesn't. If you've read anything recent

That time they all went out for burgers together was good. It only went to shit when Bruce turned up and told them it was too dangerous, and he'd handle it himself.

>Jason's receding hairline is canon again

Based King

as someone who's very unfamiliar with the batfamily, I need some simple descriptions of all the members

so far I know the guy with the red mask was the one who got voted to die, the smallest robin is also the brattiest, and batgirl in the black suit's whole identity is getting shot at by joker

All the robins were molested by bruce. Including nightwing who uses his molestation as hatefule to punch bad guys harder. Batgirl is Gordon's daughter who raped batman and nearly crippled a guy for batman not calling her the day after. Batwoman is some dyke who is there to fill the diversity role.

I don't remember that in Court of the Owls. Doesn't Bruce call on everyone to help?

>Batman is the goddamn Batman
>Dick Grayson, A.K.A Nightwing, was the original Robin who eventually just grew up and moved to Bludhaven, which is just Gotham-lite. He's a big brother figure. Got raped, but we don't talk about that.
>Jason Todd, A.K.A Red Hood, was the second Robin that no one liked so he was voted to die and got smacked/exploded by the Joker. Came back a while later because he's a comic book character. Hates Batman and anyone Batman likes, wanders around being angry and shooting thugs. He's the older brother that moved out at 16, wears a leather jacket, and only shows up to family reunions to cop beers and shit talk everyone.
>Tim Drake is the third Robin, also got older and just left, but he became Red Robin instead of his own thing. He's the one from Teen Titans and Young Justice. Gets alien pussy. Tries to be Batman but is just a pipsqueak.
>Barbara Gordon was the first Batgirl, daughter of Commisioner Gordon, she's also the one people first think of when you say "Batgirl." Got crippled in a book Alan Moore didn't think would be canon, became Oracle, which is just an info gatherer. Big sis.
>Cassandra Cain is the best out of the entire family but no one likes bringing up for some reason. Raised from birth to only fight, she's one of the best martial artists in the world but is legitimately retarded in any other aspect of life. Takes the heaviest from Batman with her stoicism, savior complex, and staunch no kill policy, but she adapted it on her own as opposed to being taught.
>Batwoman isn't liked by anyone and likes no one in return, so she tends to get forgotten.
>Stephenie Brown, A.K.A Spoiler, is essentially just a teenage girl who got hamstringed into being Batgirl. She's good, very good, with plenty of potential, but inexperienced, idealistic, and a bit impulsive. She appeals to modern teens, I guess.
>Damien Wayne; new Robin, is Bruce and Talia al-Ghul's bastard, raised by the league of assassins, and is a petulant little shit.

He does that quite a lot in New 52 DC realised Batfamily cross over was a licence to print money.

Jesus Christ BatFamily is cluttering up Gotham.

None of the robins are currently in Gotham, and last I heard Babs is touring the world.

>No Azrael
Well fuck you too then