What would you do if you were the only Sup Forums moderator

As for me i would be the most oppressive moderator in history i would:

>Ban ANY form of waifu/type of thread which includes raven threads, OTP threads and the like .

>Ban generals (for real this time)

>promote discussion of less popular cartoons and dissuade disscussions about the cartoons that get regurgitated all the time, like SU

>Remove and ban those who post those anime bait threads( garuntee its like the same 2 people)

people would just stop posting here , and this sub might actually improve.

I would just ban Sup Forums, sjw and Sup Forums threads the rest are fine

What would be left then ? thats like 70-80% of the content nowadays.

I could see myself implementing your methods. I'd also go for those "villains who did nothing wrong" threads.

Ban Sup Forums threads; keeping general threads in /trash/ seems to be working alright. There would be one daily thread allowed for talking about what fictional characters you wanna fugg. Low-content/shitposts will be deleted arbitrarily (if a decent thread comes out of a shitpost it can be spared). Threads bitching about sock jews would be deleted and OTT racism gets you a ban (unless you make me laugh)

>sub

Kill yourself Reddit fag

im pretty partial to the "tropes you hate " threads myself, but those are fine too.

>people would just stop posting here
that's exactly what your plan would lead to, the complete and utter death of this board, so kindly go fuck yourself

honestly at this point I feel Sup Forums as a site would better off if it had no moderation at all

Why are you using a Vain glory character for OP?

i half agree there , even though generals are banned , we still end up getting generals with a different title , ESPECIALLY with SU and Star vs FOE , and everytime new episodes come out for those shows this board becomes flooded with it. it doesnt happen like everyday, but there sill there.

>that's exactly what your plan would lead to, the complete and utter death of this board, so kindly go fuck yourself

im fine with killing cancer user, if 95% of people are waifufags , them im fine with them leaving, ill be talking to the other 5%.

Shit, if you banned live-action threads too you would be the mod that Sup Forums needs.

can you enlighten me on that? i dont see a whole of live action here, just the Sup Forums baiting garbage .i dont know when or how Sup Forums got here , but they need to leave.

He's referring to the capeshit movies.

Pin the hulkbuster sticky back up

Go to sleep

In that order

Ban OP, because he's a Reddit fag and can't fucking spell.

they don't seem like that much of a problem to me. they are more of the comic side of Sup Forums and they don't show up often enough to be like " there is a problem"

>sub
Get off this board, faggot.

I just want a comics board. Sick of adaptations and twitter drama and bitching about women.

Arrange a merger with /trash/

So you hate Sup Forums then ? got it.

As moderator I would cleave the board so you faggot capeshits can finally kill yourselves with Sup Forums and Sup Forums posting. Godforbid someone discusses a CARTOON on a CARTOON BOARD.

>twitter drama
Fucking this, I don't understand why the mods don't fucking ban social media screenshotting already, it's always cancer.

Go god damn 100% insane with power. Just ban anything on a fucking whim and let shit threads last for days and days, make up insane rules that make no sense like no storytime threads but we absolutely NEED a sticky for this seasons imouto anime. If I could word filter I would to the most inane and shitposty things. I'd spam so many bad minion memes people would puke and generally cause havok like unto which no one has seen.

Why try and fix something when breaking it is so much more fun?

Eat a dick

tbf a lot of cartoon threads get deleted for no real reason while the Sup Forums bait threads last for days

While we're in a meta thread, uh, have you guys noticed Sup Forums being a ghost town as of late, or am I just reading too much into things? I just tend to see a lot of threads with under 10 posts in the catalog now, and didn't notice before.

aside from the Sup Forums bait and waifu threads , there is quite a bit of dying traffic. but thats what happens when threads talking about cartoons are banned, people stop coming to the cartoon board. interesting how that works.

I'd be the laziest mod possible. The harshest thing I'd do is implement a rule about how popular modern comics/cartoons can't have more than one thread in a row between updates/news without calling themselves generals. Past that, I'd just leave Sup Forums on a separate tab, never pin shit, and only remove furry shit if it's not blueboard material. Hell, sometimes I'd "forget" to enforce Global 3 and leave up a Caturday post of something like Callie spreading behind spoilers, of course, just to see the flood of BLUEBOARD and BAN HE reaction images I'd get.

Ban useless threads like from ever happening again. Will ban just in case.

Ban shitty Sup Forums threads discussing RT scores. Nothing to do with Sup Forums
>Ban any and all whiney Sup Forums shit threads who use some fictional characters as an excuse to go on some bullshit diatribe about "white genocide" or whatever fuck shit these people are on about. That's why we have Sup Forums go there.

I can deal with most of the faggotry here even shipping, but the two examples I brought up make this place nearly unreadable

I'd ban everything except waifu threads and storytimes, and everyone would have to use smears as reaction images.

This desu.

I agree with the waifu thing, that shit is exclusively Anime and Manga culture, it's own special weeaboo strain of Autism that has no place here.

/k/ can ban Sup Forumsshit why can't we

Sounds good except I fail to see anything wrong with generals. Ban any obvious reddit or tumblr bait thread and people who clearly just came from either and try to start shit or shitpost. /aco/ got created so all waifu/husbando/cheesecake/otp threads should be only allowed there, otherwise there is no point in that board existing since it does nothing to clean Sup Forums up.

I find that actual comics and cartoons discussion is almost entirely separate and much slower than the muh Sup Forums muh SJWs outrage thread.

I feel like these are being spammed by offboard people - honestly, I thought they went unmoderated but they do actually get deleted. It's just the people making them immediately make new ones.

I don't see a good future for Sup Forums without more active moderation desu, but that's been true of the whole site since hiro took over.

That's because idiots from reddit come here and try to start meme threads so they can screencap them and post there.

>What would you do if you were the only Sup Forums moderator
quit.

That's like asking what you would do if you were the Sheriff of Crime Town. Sure you could try to create some form of order, but it would be pointless and ultimately everyone would just complain.

i don't care about complaints , i care about removing cancer and people who create it from this board

Any form of Sup Forumstardary or whining about sjws,, no matter how subtle.

>Ban low-effort "trying to start a dialogue" threads (e.g., "What did he mean by this?", "What went wrong/right?", "Now that the dust has settled, [x]?", "Say something nice about [x]").

>Ban unsourced bullshit disguised as "news" or "leaks"; if you don't have a source, don't post that shit.

>Ban nakedly political bullshit. (Blatant racism, sexism, etc. would have to stay because that's how Sup Forums is.)

That's all I would do.

Give comics and cartoons their own unique boards and separate cartoonfags from the people here that actually read comics.

>Blatant racism, sexism, etc. would have to stay because that's how Sup Forums is
Fuck. You. You assholes are the cancer killing this place, and if Hiroshima had a brain your diseased ratbag of a board would be deleted.

>Fuck. You.

Are you new here or something? This site has been unabashedly racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, anti-immigrant, anti-American, anti...well, anti-EVERYTHING since it first became a thing. This site IS hatred. We hate everything here. How else do you think we can turn anything into a joke?

looking at the catalog right now there's nothing too bad to the point where i'd delete it
maybe be a bit more lax on posting NSFW content