OTP thread

OTP thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tlm4sEAu0Rc?t=28s
youtube.com/watch?v=m3aJM5OHW1Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love how he is a wimp and treated better than the flashpoint superman.

I mean, fuck..

Why does he look so disgusted?

I think val-zod looks too awkward.

All wh*te women belong to the black MAN

Your ship is keeping my ship from happening

The worst part is I'm not sure which is more boring between the two.
Miles last issue was a whole lot of nothing and Gwen... well I stopped reading Gwen somewhere around black cat. I couldn't stand her universe bar evil Daredevil

Gwen is a hottie so

What

It's the angle or something

The angle

Tough luck

Stop this race bait stuff

I don't know why marvel ship this.

Miles and gwen needs more issues in order for them to be a couple. Not go by the lazy route and say "they will be a couple in future".

>Wanting to date the man indirectly responsible for your cousin/father-figure's death.

Stop posting the fake version.

>Hype for Starman, Dr Midnight, Hourman, etc.
>Get a fuckload of dull Trinity characters as the actual JSA take a backseat.

Though given the quality drop, im glad a lot of classic characters weren't tainted.

Mr Terrific already blacked New 52 Power Girl before him. He's upset about that.

I miss this book

This

This pairing had the chemistry of a wet paper bag so happy it ended.

This. Best chemistry youtu.be/tlm4sEAu0Rc?t=28s

is that wolverine and storm, or wolverine, storm and the sentinel... nevermind i will choose what to believe

I didn't knew PG was a coalburner.

Royalty/Commoner pairings are great. Jinko is best

cult bitches btfo.

I just want a Coie appearance out of Welling on The Flash.

I could die happy

Look at that poor Sentinel. He is simply dealing with his business, without disturbing anyone, and two filthy mutants are going to attack him by behind.

>coalburner
you mean diamond maker.

>caring about post-Robinson E2

>From Mr. Terrific to Val-Zod
PG went black big time. Being really into black guys is now part of her characterization.

Being a thicc blonde woman, this was expected.

They tried the same thing with Supergirl. It'll all be forgotten about in universe. This was during DC's PC diversity push, which they've since realized was the absolute wrong way to go about it and thus changed their methods.
Shame Marvel can't figure out the same.

God that show was so fucking comfy.

>Earth-2
No, you know damn well what you wanted this thread to be about when you posted that OP image. You don't fucking want an OTP thread, you just want to talk about the dumpster fire that was Earth-2 post Robinson.

They shouldn't even be a couple to begin with.
Give Miles his own love interests. The little shit needs his own supporting characters and to stop piggy backing off Peter.

I wonder who could be behind these posts

>Give Miles his own love interests. The little shit needs his own supporting characters and to stop piggy backing off Peter.

Spider-Gwen isn't even peter gwen. She is a different character.

What's all this then?

>Spider-Gwen isn't even peter gwen. She is a different character.

Yes, but she's still A Gwen Stacy, and Gwen Stacy is associated with Peter.

If only they got rid of black Wally already

definitely and smallville season 11 comic was great too

>Yes, but she's still A Gwen Stacy, and Gwen Stacy is associated with Peter.

Well okay! All gwens in the multiverse belongs to peter parker

Black Wally is currently better written than white Wally though.
One gets to be written by Christopher Priest while the others been crippled by Dan Abnett

She also fucking Mr. Terrific

do nogs even buy comic books? Or is this some insurance scam where they can collect on shoplifted comics?

No.
Let me reiterate this.

The could run a monthly comic book where Spider-Gwen lays back and gets a train run on her by every Black gangbanger in the city and I really don't give a shit.

But how in the flying fuck do you expect Miles to stand on his own two feet as Spider-Man when you can't even give him a love interest that wasn't already, in some form, Peter's love interest?

Bendis is just doing all of the same shit over and over again that Peter had done, the only difference is that, predictably, everybody fucking loves Miles in universe.

>love interest that wasn't already, in some form, Peter's love interest?

She was never love interest to peter parker (616), she is her own different character. The real gwen stacy was fucking a goblin and then got kill.

My god you are fucking dense.
I know she was never 616 Peter Parker's love interest.
But she is still a fucking version of Gwen Stacy, and shoehorning not-Gwen Stacy into a relationship with not-Spider-Man is some of the laziest fucking shit in the world. All Bendis is doing is evoking imagery of Gwen Stacy with Spider-Man because he's an unoriginal hack who has no idea what to do with Miles as a character so he keeps copy-pasting aspects of Peter into Miles.

Miles will never be his own character so long as Bendis keeps throwing echos of Peter Parker in his face.

nah they don't buy comics

I do, you probably don't though.
Get you little rat brain out of here.

/thread

I really not seeing this. The relationship is way different than peter and gwen (unless gwen came from another universe). You could argue that miles is boring character. He is not a copy from peter parker.

>He is not a copy of Peter Parker.

You're right, he's worse, he's a hollow knockoff.

Thank user, I sometime wish Sup Forums got a edit button.

WOW this is some shit dialogue. Did you post this with a straight face? Since when the FUCK did Power Girl ever talk like that lmao?

Have we ever found out what trailer community Emma Frost came from?

>do nogs even buy comic books
oh, you're a crossboarder

post less and finish your summer reading

Peter Parker is a big part of her backstory, no?
Didn't he become the Lizard?

>Peter Parker is a big part of her backstory, no?

As a uncle ben sacrifice. Even in that universe, they weren't even dating.

But she's still a Gwen in the multiverse linked to Peter Parker

Miles still could use his own cast
Miles also could have done with not winning the rich-kid school lottery, but we'll leave that aside for now

>diamond maker

kek.

>But she's still a Gwen in the multiverse linked to Peter Parker

True, there is nothing wrong with miles having a relationship with gwen (except for the age differences part).

>Miles also could have done with not winning the rich-kid school lottery, but we'll leave that aside for now

I think that is good writing. It is kind of parallel of miles getting a spider-bite. Good things is given to him and it is his responsibility to take care of them.

>I think that is good writing
It would have been more interesting if Miles had to find the moral fortitude in himself not to abuse his powers despite being in a dead-end school with peers who turn to crime, but he proves he's made of stern stuff and succeeds despite his environment

Instead he just wins the lottery

Incognito Roscoe and Lisa

Disgusted with himself for betraying his fine Nubian queen sisters for a taste of some trashy mudshark pawg with a boob window.

I love this ship

I love your idea. But, i still love the concept of miles just being a normal kid that got lucky.

cute and perfect

>Nubian

this seems like the wrong term for a Kryptonian

Didn't black panther beg her not to sleep with him

Priest crippled Wally, technically

Black Wally is kind of dull desu

Probably based on this but without Travis being a dunce:

youtube.com/watch?v=m3aJM5OHW1Q

My favourite X-Men ship
Scott and Emma are a close Nr.2

Will Finch ever learn how to draw?

this is so much more tolerable than shit like this Why don't they just give Hispanics a shot at the white girls?

That's really cute.

Technically isn't miles Hispanic as well? Y'know bendis has to get the most out of his brownie points. Also, in most media diversity just means giving stuff to blacks not the rest of minorities.
t.bad hombre

one drop. he is black. No one in the Hispanic community of any sort would consider him so,

PC gone mad???

>No one in the Hispanic community of any sort would consider him so
Yeah,Mexicans wouldn't at least from my experiences but other Hispanics/Latinos would like Puerto Ricans and shit.

>one drop. he is black. No one in the Hispanic community of any sort would consider him so,

Genes is a bitch, right?

>,Mexicans wouldn'
Oh yeah trust me they pride themselves on the fact that the Mexico national team has only Mexicans and no blacks. Chivas fans shit on Club America fans for not having pure Mexicans on the team.

>616
>"THIS specific dimension matters da most."
You're what's wrong with this board

Where are the doujins of Wolverine x Storm x Sentinel? Seriously who the fuck thought this composition was a ok

>white manlet with tall blackoid
love it