WONDER WOMAN CONFIRMED FOR DCEU's FLASHPOINT MOVIE!

In case you're wondering, the source is Forbe's reporter, Mark Hughes. youtube.com/watch?v=HNWJt-yihEg

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8CfPvesXhsE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what if Aquaman is a hit and Justice League shit?
How would that affect the comics?

I hate Flashpoint, and I hate that its going to be Barry's first fucking movie. All I wanted was The Rogues

well, it's well known that studios only care about profit so, if that is the case. I'm assuming movies and comics would still be made and, most likely, be sold.

It better have the whole fucking justice league but with The Comedian in a bat outfit over Batfleck

Same.

A Flashpoint movie just sounds awful. Why can't we just get a fun Flash movie?

>DC has a built-in storyline for reboots
That's kinda ingenious in a really retarded way

Because they need Flashpoint to retcon shit that wasnt popular and its the same level of casual recognition as Civil War

c'mon, my man. Don't tell me hell bent on revenge Aquaman wasn't cool, and Thomas Fuckin Batman Wayne...and that bloodbath with Mera and WW. DIAMONDS.

Because Snyder and WB fucked up with MOS and BvS so they're using Flashpoint to get rid of things people don't like, presumably.

>1 view only.

Im tired of hero vs hero, and thieves with a code sounds more fun than a retconning elseworld

But HOW could they retcon things from MOS and BvS?

What exactly would be changed? Something has to be on its place. What my friend anons sugest?

Small changes? Big changes? What is kept? What gets retconed?

I think that Lex knowing Supes identity has to go.

I think Lex in general needs to go, recast him

It makes sense though.
Why wouldn't the guy who's powerset includes time travel first big lesson be "don't fucking time travel".

>Flash gets a movie
>It's Flashpoint

And just like that you have killed any and all interest for me. Just like when MCU decided the third Cap movie was going to be fucking Civil War.

100% sure THAT JOKER HAS TO GO. I MEAN...WHAT-THE-ACTUAL-FUCK. NO!!! Also, all the Lois Lane protagonism is pointless...and Luthor could grow up stop being a fucking kid about everything.

I love how endlessly this is paraded on every Flashpoint thread.

How about NOT make it time travel yet? Just fucking super speed?

>Lex's dad is alive and is the comic accurate Lex
>Joker has no tattoos
>Superman is not depressed
These probably

This. This shit is so fucking stupid. Why the fuck are they jumping into Flashpoint so fucking soon? It's like WB has no real concept of pacing. They already kicked off Superman in the second DCEU movie, we're getting red skies in JL despite it not even being a Crisis, and now the first Flash movie is going to be Flashpoint. The fuck made them think any of that was a good idea?

The only good that can come out of Flashpoint is a soft reboot. They'd better soft reboot the shit out of Superman and Batman.

They're going to use it to recast Batman

Doctor Manhattan from Zack Snyder's Watchemen manipulated the timeline of the DCCU.

This is why Pa and Ma Kent aren't as they should be, effectively making Clark more somber.

This is why Bruce has no problem killing.

>This. This shit is so fucking stupid. Why the fuck are they jumping into Flashpoint so fucking soon?
Because Warner only want the maximum amount of money for the least amounts of movies actually made.

Warner is not interested in making DCEU films for 30 years. That is way too much money to invest in it. Warner just wants all the biggest storylines for each character, film those and make a billion each, and then just shut the whole thing down except for the occasional Batman film and Bat spinoffs after that.

See, the thing is Warner doesn't care if DCEU dies in five years. Unlike Marvel Studios, who need to keep making Marvel films to exist, Warner is not interested in the long term for DCEU.

>being this much of a casual

jesus christ my dude get over yourself. I dont want a movie unvierse that just retreads the same stories we got in the comics. I like that Warners is having big grand things happen instead of tons of filler shit like the MCU where NOTHING of importance happens. If I wanted stories that never change the status quo id read the majority of big two cape comics.
by your logic, sitting down to just read CoIE or The New Frontier and not reading a bunch of pointless filler between them means I must have a bad sense of pacing.
I dont really think you understood the point you were trying to make. For some reason you think one cant tell a story where Superman dies only a couple years into his career and Batman is already old. Why not? Because its different from what you are used to/how some of the comics went?

Get. Over. Yourself.

>souce: my ass

good job user! you really improved this thread!

I imagine that they've sacked off the second Justice League movie for now and those contracted to appear in it will appear in Flashpoint instead.

Hellow Iron Female!

Gotta agree with >being this much of a casual
I love this, "If you don't love the DCEU, you're a casual," meme. It's so hilariously untrue.

>I dont want a movie unvierse that just retreads the same stories we got in the comics.
You...you mean like Flashpoint?

>good job user! you really improved this thread!
Do you really think Warner is in the DCEU business? They have other films to make, they can't focus on just cape films. Money spent on cheap cape films is money not spent on a different project. I am not saying Warner is bad, Warner just has different priorities. To Warner DC is just a bunch of IPs, not the core of its business.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED ?!

Lex in general.

Recasting him and saying the other one wasn't the correct one or a clone or some shit.

>make Superman tonally more fun and less depressing
>recast Lex
>re-introduce Jimmy Olsen and, y'know, make him actually Jimmy Olsen
>recast the Joker or at least completely change everything about Leto's Joker

>Star Wars Episode 9 is about time travel and comes out in 2019
>Flashpoint movie is about time travel and comes out in 2019

>>re-introduce Jimmy Olsen and, y'know, make him actually Jimmy Olsen
Basically give Clark Kent his dayjob back. This would require everyone forgetting that Clark Kent died.

You are so patethic. Call people casual for not liking shitty movies, but call everything between events "filler".

>For some reason you think one cant tell a story where Superman dies only a couple years into his career and Batman is already old. Why not?

Because nobody fucking cares that Superman died, and because they will probably recast Batman soom with Flashpoint.

Because they get to see a new Batman and a new Joker, but not just any Joker, a female Joker.

>>re-introduce Jimmy Olsen and, y'know, make him actually Jimmy Olsen

Fucking THIS! I want a bow tie wearing ginger, goddamn it!

I'm actually worried, I love DCEU wonder woman but she just like MCU tony stark is nothing like her comic version, what if they try to turn comic wonder woman into a kawaii magic princess?

> give Clark Kent his dayjob back

I'll take WHAT IS DC REBIRTH, for $2000, Alex

Yeah because they will risk killing their biggest source of profit right now, WW just stomped their other movies profitwise
They always had to deal with making many movies at the same time just like Disney, you're simply talking from your ass

Did this need to be confirmed? Aquaman and Mera are going to be in their own movie, of course they'd use that Flashpoint subplot with all 3.

People don't realize how important Jimmy Olsen is, for some fucking reason.

I swear to fucking god, if this hack gives us his New Gods instead of the classic Kirby versions, I'm going to be so fucking mad.

>YWN See the Gang from always sunny play the rogues....

Why live?

>I swear to fucking god, if this hack gives us his New Gods instead of the classic Kirby versions, I'm going to be so fucking mad.

Nobody is brave enough for a close Kirby adaption. Be lucky if they aren't wearing black body suits with hints of of their color scheme.

I'm already looking forward to the hysterical butthurt for "character assassinating" Diana when she goes full tyrant. Although I expect to be disappointed because they're likely to completely write that element out of the script to avoid the heat.

They need to fix Snyder's mess.

>Nobody is brave enough for a close Kirby adaption. Be lucky if they aren't wearing black body suits with hints of of their color scheme.
I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD

Just give me classic Kirby New Gods with some stuff from any time Morrison has written the characters. Give me more or less classic Kirby designs, keep them weird, keep their names. Give the New Gods movie to George Miller, then let him direct JL2 and 3.

THAT'S ALL YOU NEED TO DO WB

DON'T FUCK THIS SHIT UP FOR ME

So every time she's not on screen someone will ask "where's Wonder Woman"?

How the fuck would you write that out?

About 90% of the posts in this thread.

How is it character assassination when it's an alternate timeline?

Michael C. Hall as Reverse-Flash. What do u think Sup Forums ?

That WAS character assassination, you fucking retard. It was one of the many reasons Flashpoint was shit.

I really should've known better. Of fucking course they wouldn't be able to resist doing the not-Xena bullshit, because these fuckin' autists are obsessed with that WAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR faggotry. They just made a nice tidy profit precisely because people like the fact Diana is a sweetheart who actually wants to help people, and they immediately make plans to shit all over it. Execs get off on making stupid decisions, I swear.

And don't even bother bringing up Justice League, we all know that's gonna be shit too.

>That WAS character assassination, you fucking retard. It was one of the many reasons Flashpoint was shit.

It's a literal alternate reality, what would be the point of making her the same? Yeah it was OOC, so were all of the Justice Lords too. Duh, alternate universe

>Flashpoint movie
No matter if it's the first or the 100th one, this story will never stop being retarded.

>he doesn't know about the normie brain

Funny how it's never Batman who gets shitted on and dragged through the mud.

>alternate universe
Tell that to all the retards I've seen using Flashpoint to explain why they hate Wondy.

And frankly, because of Diana's fucked up status of everyone knowing of her, but not actually anything about her, the whole alternate universe argument doesn't work. So many writers have written her as a bloodthirsty asshole outside her own book, that until now, relatively few people knew that was OOC behavior.

In all fairness, if even there's even the most basic of screenwriting 101 being employed, the first act will take place in the normal timeline, with the normal characters, to showcase the contrast. I can only hope that my fan boy pissing and moaning won't be justified. But let's be honest, it probably will be.

>Expecting normiesto comprehend that
Those retards couldn't even grasp that Evil Superman is an alternative Superman, and want Injustice to be the main canon.

They could show every rogue in the first 20 mins

>>alternate universe
>Tell that to all the retards I've seen using Flashpoint to explain why they hate Wondy.
It's really the double whammy of Flashpoint and Injustice. WW and Supes have both been sacrificed to prop up Batgod.

This. all of them is taken down easily, with the exception of Capitain Cold, who keeps fighting outmatched until Flash hubris almost costs him his life.

They also use Injustice to hate Superman.

Simple: They want their soft reboot as soon as possible. Superman needs it desperately.

Besides, it makes more sense for Barry to fuck up the timeline now that he's young and inexperienced than later.

So it's okay for Marvel to make Cap evil?

That's good casting actually

Thomas Batman is literally a shit smear to Batman legacy.

I think they chose Flashpoint to wipe them from the embarrassment of any DCEU movie before Wonder Woman.

>"Look its just a simple robbery, no one is going to get hurt."
>"You're sure about that? You just gave Mick a flamethrower"
>"Nothing is going to happen!"

People freaked the fuck out over that you retard.

only because they hate Nick Spencer. It's just movie reactionaries wanting to "fit in" while expressing that patented nerd rage they see on the BBTs and youtube.

This movie is going to end up making me like CW just by comparison

Whoa there user, lets not say things we cant take back. Christ the Rogues on CW are practically nonexistent

Superman vs. Batman in World's Finest.

Bruce dies and his dad becomes a drunken murdering Batman in the very same story.

It's ok to be a spic with a lisp, but don't think you'll get anywhere in terms of youtube fame.

Especially if you have to plug your shit on Sup Forums

You must be delusional if you think we're supposed to hate BatThomas like we're supposed to hate Injustice Supes and Flashpoint WW.

His dad doesn't fucking murder kids like the hacks Johns and Boon made WW and Superman do. It's not anywhere fucking close.

so she became the downey jr of DCEU?

Anyone who thought Captain America and Batman would spearhead those universes was dead wrong.

I mean, I kind of expected that, but holy fuck, Flashpoint? Seriously?

What retard marketing chimp thought it was a good idea to take the character people like for being kind and heroic in the face of forced angst, and show her as a bloodthirsty, child murdering psychopath?

And alternate universe or no, this IS going to piss people off, and rightfully so cause that was easily the worst part of Fladhpoint.

WB, you fucking morons, this is a PR disaster waiting to happen.

but that is easily workable
they simply change it all from the source
it is not like they always go for the real thing anyway

>The Flash's FIRST movie is Flashpoint

This "blowing your whole load early" thing isn't really going away at all for DC...

Flashpoint isn't even a pivotal Flash story. Flash is just the excuse to show an elseworld as briefly part of the main canon. It's stupid as fuck to regard it so highly, the story isn't even good.

But this is good. Sure BvS sucked but I fucking hate Batfags obsession with forcing the two to fight so I'm glad it was shit. Flashpoint is also shit so I want it over as soon as possible.

it just seems like an excuse for them to showcase Reverse Flash. they know he's Barry's biggest villain, and its his best story, so they just sorta settled with that because they assume people saw the animated movie just like they did with SS and Escape from Arkham.

Also to add DoS is also fucking terrible so I'm glad it's over. If we ever get MoS2 I want Brainiac.

>its his best story
No. It's his best selling, most well known in modern times story. It's also a Johns story, Johns who currently wields more power than Snyder now. It was going to happen eventually so let's get this shit over with.

What hasnt dawned on you yet is the very real possibility of WB wasting Thawne on this fucking movie

More like the Chris Hemsworth.

We haven't had fun Flash stories since Morrison/Millar left

Go to bed Cereal Man.

All I want for a Flash movie is something like Flash and Substance.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8CfPvesXhsE

>Sure BvS sucked
BvS was a masterpiece.

They really fucked up with Capt Boomerang in this universe. They couldn't think of a creative way to make him a legitimate Flash threat, or even use his skills in a fun way in Suicide Squad. No trick shots, anything

>If we ever get MoS2 I want Brainiac.
That's not even the half of it. Superman has such a great rogues gallery but they're only ever comfortable using Lex, Zod, and the rest of the evil Kryptonians. All great villains, yes, but there's also Bizarro, Mxyzptlk, Metallo, and so on. And even with Lex, there still hasn't been a truly great version of him in the movies. Closest we ever got was Kevin Spacey and they wasted him on that shitty movie.

Yeah seriously. They fucked him up so hard. They should've shown all the neat, crazy things he can do with his boomerangs, using crazy boomerangs for this and that, etc. But he didn't do shit.