I have a question....out of all the continuities, who was actually the best leader (good or evil) of the Transformers?

I have a question....out of all the continuities, who was actually the best leader (good or evil) of the Transformers?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4df74U4vaOI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bay Prime. Or Murder Prime.

Animated Ultra Magnus

It may have happened before the start of the cartoon, but Magnus was the one who led the Autobots to victory and ended the Great War, reducing the Decepticon forces to scattered pockets of guerillas and what not.

And when he ended the war, it DIDN'T result in the death of Cybertron

I'm going to go super obscure

Stopped at TF3, how are 4 and 5 ? Are they interesting Lorewise ?

Omega Supreme was the one who "led" the Autobots to victory. Ultra Magnus was a pussy. And Megatron was right

Depends. Is there a screwdriver currently lodged in your brain?

5 introduces the idea that Transformers have lived among humans since the beginning of civilization

They got so retarded yet I found myself liking the movies more now.

Primal was my favourite, but he just commanded a ship, not an army

I thought 5 was better than 4, but still wasn't perfect

Imo Bayformers rating
1>3>4>5>>>>

Swap 5 with 4, and I agree with that rating

Five was fucking unwatchable

I don't udnerstand how anyone could rank it above anything.

2 and 4 sucked dick too but 4 had two decent scenes: Megatron's confrontation with Optimus was p. cool and I unironically enjoyed seeing Optimus ride Grimlock into battle. The dynamic shift was somewhat interesting. not enough to save the movie from everything else wrong with it but seeing discord among the autobot ranks from being tired of fighting was at teals an okay concept

Four was utter shit and here I am feeling nostalgic about it because 5 was so bad. The British chick was great eye candy at least I guess.

Hmm

Besides Primal and Beast Megs, I'd have to say
I like Xaaron.

Beast Megatron was an awful leader

IDW Starscream

>Bayformer 5
The Robot butler and the character that Anthony Hoopkings played were easily the best parts of that movie.

>tfw no robot girl maid to assist me in my weird endeavours
>tfw no weird endeavours

Except they fucking change it every entry 1: they were here since the ice age. WRONG 2: they were here since the pyramid days: HA fuck you entry 3-4: they've been here since the moon landing: keeping going scrub entry: been here since the roman knights: umm yeah lets go with that

Soundwave superior... Autobots inferior

There really is no sense of continuity, it makes me laugh to be honest.

It's been so long since I've sat through Revenge of the Fallen but I'm sure the current Quintessa story probably contradicts the Fallen/Primes story somehow

Optimus Primal was going to be in TF5.

I call bullshit

Be careful that one guy who really hates any G1 quotes is gonna show up

I've read and seen just about everything Transformers-related and I were to follow one bot, it would be IDW Deathsaurus.

the dfuck is that

Optimus Primal. You called it bullshit,right? Oh,there is also a Snake Beastformer.

>predacons hatch a plot to give them the upper hand over the maximals
>it fails leaving the maximals in a far stronger position
>optimus doesn't press this advantage
>next week we're back to square 1

I liked the idea that each side's ship had such extensive defenses, and they were so evenly matched that neither side had the firepower to assault the other's base, but the writers too often ignored that the Maximals should actually be trying to win the war instead of merely surviving.

What was this movie originally going to be about?
I'm not surprised that it became a mess.

>Snake former
I call it bullshit. Next you'll tell me that T Rex Megatron was going to be in the movie.

This.

And this:

Confirming the previous info, Hasbro confirmed a Transformers Animated Theatrical Feature Film during their annual Investor Day today.

Hasbro owned Boulder Media Studio will produce the movie along with other animated films for My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic and Stretch Armstrong.

Hasbro is set to deliver at least one Animated movie each year to the theater. Release date for the Transformers movie was not revealed during the event.

However, based on the comment by the Writers’ Room, the movie will explore the origin myth of the Transformers linking with the Live Action Movie Series.

Update: When inquired more on the Animated Feature Film during the Q&A session, Hasbro confirmed that the movie is based on the current Movieverse. Hasbro will partner with Paramount Pictures via their own Allspark Pictures.

So,Transformers Universe:Bumblebee finally got a new release date. December 21st, 2018. Same date as Aquaman.

Was that really the best date they could find? Aquaman will beat it opening weekend and then Mary Poppins will probably do good business the week after.

I know there's no escaping good movies but I think they could've found a better date. But, Christmas is getting turned into the second blockbuster season so it may have better chance of being successful if it's a good movie. At the very least, it's got a much better shot than it's previous spot where it was gonna get destroyed.

>and Stretch Armstrong.
Yeah that'll happen
A while back they had plans for a half CGI half live action Littlest Pet Shop movie, and a Monopoly movie, yet no word of those since they were first mentioned

>Who is actually the best leader
BayPrime. The only one that will constantly get shit done without a second thought or hero's remorse

>BayPrime. The only one that will constantly get shit done without a second thought or hero's remorse

But, what he gets done is basically the demise of his race as an endgame in favor of humans, though it kind of doesn't matter considering new Transformers are showing up all the time anyway....

Wait, so what the fuck is so special about Earth anyway? Why not fucking terraform some other planet?

>NO OPTIMUS PLEASE SPARE ME I WAS DOING IT FOR OUR RACE!

Can we all agree that the reason why these movies are still getting made is Steve Jablonsky's scores?

A fuckin masterpiece song for a shitty movie:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4df74U4vaOI

>sets shit done
>Fakes his death and lets Chicago get destroyed to prove a point when they could have fought during the initial invasion

The whole terraforming thing made no sense.

>20-30 feet tall
>incredibly strong
>made of metal, extremely tough
>live infinitely longer than humans

It's like a strip mining company hiring ants because there are more ants than humans.

So,Sentinel was talking about Quintessa?

Beautiful music.

So,which one is the best Bayformer villain:
>Megatron
>The Fallen
>Sentinel Prime
>Lockdown
>Quintessa

Lockdown.
Also he said that he collected all the Knights. Or he was talking about another generation?

I'm the only one who fapped during The Last Knight?

The ones on earth were probably presumed dead.

I STARSCREAM AM OBVIOUSLY THE MOST WORTHY LEADER OF THEM ALL!!!!

At what scenes did you fap?

All of them.

As nerfed and bitchmade as they have made him, I would say Megatron still. He was the one that felt like OH FUCK SHITS GOING DOWN when he arrived

>SHITS GOING DOWN

*SHIT'S GOING DOWN

I fapped at Izzy,Viviane,Edmund Burton and Quintessa scenes.
I can say that the scene where Cockman was singing did it to me.

>I fapped at Izzy,Viviane
;^)
/spoiler/ Me too. /spoiler/

That isn't even correct though, and why are you doing this in every thread? Just use a trip if you want to become a hated but known person on Sup Forums

>So,which one is the best Bayformer villain

Optimus.

>GIVE ME YOUR FACE
>You DIE, HYARGH
>I'LL KILL YOU ALL

Learn to spoiler.

Why are some people crazy on Isabella Moner? She is just a kid.
Laura Haddock is better.

>Your name is Nemesis Prime. Earth is Unicron.
>Unicron? Cybertron's old enemy?
>I made you.
>My name is Nemesis Prime!
What did they mean by this?

>Isabella Moner
>Kid
user,she was Bay'd.

>Prime,do you feel it too?
>What Sentinel? The Allspark?
>No. The sexual tension.
>...............

G1 Optimus

Name a single other Autobot leader who can pull off a maneuver like this

Murder Prime. Prime Optimus Prime. You geewuners can't stop us! We are surviving! Baykino is rising! We have taken the Christmas from SW! Bayformers! More than meets the girls! Bayformers!

>Isabella Moner
>Good
She isn't good. Prove me wrong.

Isabella Moner is hot.

Micronauts thread when? For the new cartoon.

In AoE, Lockdown spouts a ton of crap that turned out to be totally wrong by the time TLK came around.

He mentions taking centuries to collect all the knights, but he's only got Prime and the Dinobots, and we see the rest of the knights were hiding out on Earth. So he was wrong about that, and then his comments about the Creators plural imply he was working for someone other than Quintessa, who didn't at all seem to have a problem of "species mixing with species" and wasn't concerned with "wiping the chessboard clean" as Lockdown put it.

I know realistically it was probably the Writer's Room saying "screw it" and throwing all that out, but now it feels like a huge disconnect between AoE and TLK.

Oh,TLK also did nothing to answer who that organic hand at the beginning of AOE was.

>Micronauts cartoon
When? How it does look like?

I don't want any loose ends like what happened with The Amazing Spiderman 2. Now that the writers room are demolished, just get Kruger back with a new director to finish off the Bayverse once and for all before a reboot. My picks: Del Toro, JJ Abrams, Spielberg.

I found her story more compelling than the main plot. A victim of the cybertronian wars living in the ruins of a city also a victim of their wars, but finding her own family with Autobots? But then they dumped her and Cade's new buttboy and most of the Autobots for shitty robot Arthurian legends. Then when she shows up again at the end her only real contribution was ordering her little friend on a suicide mission and didn't even have the guts to pull a Lennox from the first movie and ride out there with her scooter pal so she could shoot the cannon in the balls. Poor Blackout. Fucker had it coming, though, it was personal.

>Optimus Primal
>TF 5
>Harambe Prime
>Beast wars
>Your name is Nemesis Prime.
> Earth is Unicron.
>Unicron?
> Cybertron's old enemy?
>I made you.
>My name is Nemesis Prime!
What did they mean by this? What was this movie going to be about???

>Snake beastformer
I want to see that,pic?

I know right. I fapped at her scenes.

I don't mind it. AoE was a fucking abortion.

You bring shame upon us all!

Autobots:
Optimus Prime
Grimlock
Ultra Magnus

Really, Magnus is better than he gives himself credit for, while Grimlock is so bloody-minded he can lead you through swamps of shit.

Decepticons:
Shockwave
Ratbat
Soundwave
Megatron

Megs is actually a pretty shit leader. Shockwave is smarter and sees the bigger picture, Ratbat is a great businessman, and Soundwave is a sneaky fuck.

I miss having heroic protagonists instead of a bunch of murder-happy sociopaths who are nearly as face hungry as Optimus. Hound wasn't too bad, at least. But early on it was only Ironhide and frankly him shooting Sam's parents was something I'm sure we'd all have enjoyed.

In retrospect it makes me pine for the movies where the autobots had zero personality since when they give them personalities they're all mostly insane. At some point you begin to wonder why they're even supposed to be the good guys, especially when they talk about killing humans so much.

One of the reasons Grimlock does nothing in the movies. The whole conflict he has with Prime in the comics is made redundant by Prime being so fucking ruthless even Grimlock would go, "hey, hang on a minute, Prime".

G1 Optimus. Guy did nothing but win win win win win up until the movie killed him. Then he pulled a Jesus, took leadership from his successor, and started winning nonstop again.

Show me a better Decepticon leader. I fucking dare you.

we need a pic of movie prime ripping g1 grimlock's face off for giving him even the merest hint of insubordination.

TFA Galvatron
He won

by that reasoning then this guy is the best.

note: THIS particular version of the character (his BW self couldn't conquer anything).

I'll allow it

Because BW Megatron was a good character and not a bad written plot device

maybe so but the thread is about best leader.

if your generals didn't try to kill to you (power grab) when you're stuck in a drone body, by decepticon standards, you've done a good job.

>TFA Galvatron
What? There is not Galvatron in Animated

Cyclonus came from a future where Galvatron won.

Is this from a comic or something?

Murdermus prime would've probably ended the cybertronian war in any other continuity

Just putting it out there, but "winning" doesn't necessarily make you a great leader.

BW MEgatron was a great villain, a great character, and a great plotter and schemer, but he was a shit leader.

It's no wonder that the only ones loyal to him were the guy dumb as a stump and the one with fucking brain damage.

>Deathsaurus

That is both the dumbest and coolest transformer name I have ever heard of

>Murdermus prime would've probably ended the cybertronian war in any other continuity
This

how about:
lord doomitron
slayride
sinnertwin
lord imperious delirious

i know. just playing with the rules the other guy set.

wait who was the dumb as a stump?

>you got the touch, you got the power!!!

>Cybertron... you are saved, at last.
Megatron was the good guy all along, but in the process he became the most evil son of a bitch trying to save his planet while optimus was like "fuck cybertron, let's roll out of this shithole". let's face it, hating humans should not be considered a sign of evil anymore after all the shit they have been pulling lately.

Scorponok

and Inferno was brain damaged

Movie Optimus is way worse than Megatron

>It was a metaphor for the white race trying to save itself.

oh i know about the inferno = brain damage.

wasn't scorponok supposed to be his back-up smart guy whenever tarantulas does his own thing/unavailable.

or at least technically competent enough to make a designer virus.

no it wasn't, the world doesn't revolve around white people vs the world.

Scorponok was more of an idiot savant, I think.

Making that designer virus was, iirc, the ONLY technical thing he ever did. And even that did the exact OPPOSITE of what it was supposed to do.

Other than that, he was basically Waspinator without any memorable character traits.

Kind of a shame. He was the S-I-C, and he had those spy bee drones, he could have easily been the BW equivalent of SOundwave, to go along with Megatron, Terrorsaur and Tarantulus being the Megatron, Starscream and Shockwave

Tell that to the world, then. They didn't seem to get the memo.

wonder how a transmetal scorponok would look like.

he's pretty much the only original predacon crew member not to get a transmetal form in one way (TM2 dinobot) or another (terrorsaur and waspinator got a toy only TM form).