Voltron: Legendary Defender

S3 Party Thread!

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/5ywpt5exe9a5m7w/Voltron Season 3.zip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So the Voltron intro is shit. What would you do to make it better?

This is fucking me up if Kuron isn't hallucinating and is actually seeing another clone being worked on

That reality's Sven belongs to Slav.

>exit tent
>see this

What do

This is your canon heterosexual representation and it feels fucking great.

Commence raep

Slav doesn't mind sharing. In fact he's fascinated by their method of breeding. After they're done, he makes love to Sven/Shiro and the three cuddle in post coital bliss.

Same tune but a hard rock cover

>go for a walk
>see this

What do

Would Lotor be more interesting to people if they brought back his Allura complex? It's the one thing I always heard fans talk about in regards to to him and the show hasn't really touched on it. I wouldn't mind if they replaced that with a Keith obsession either.

That entire sequence was so freaky, loved it

How many clones are there?

Spaghetti Zarkon is the cutest.

I accept this most glorious of OT3s.

Reminder that this is CANON

I loved that nod when he was chasing Allura.
I still find it funny that Allura finds the thought of Zarkon having a son as "deeply disturbing."

I honestly would like if he was into Allura but obsessed with Keith because "YOU AND I ARE THE SAME! JOIN ME!"

Could be a couple, but only one that actually gestated/works properly

TableShiro could be a dud slated for reharvesting

Three

>I still find it funny that Allura finds the thought of Zarkon having a son as "deeply disturbing."
I mean, the dude's a fucking zombie so yeah

Unlimited

Shiro was remolded by the Galra empire to be the perfect breeding stock! Crab just wants to nestle its jelly-coated eggs safely in Shiro's belly by pushing him through his warm, velvety boisnatch

I don't think Allura knows they're zombies. Coran knew.

Romelle does the kinky torture, while Slav tenderly loves.

Anybody know where I can download the new season? I'd like to make some webms.

Is it wrong that I don't want to lewd Shiro but I just want him to be my big brother? It feels like everyone here wants to rape and torture him.

user pls. I just finished masturbating.

Reminder before I return to the great Work that in the chalice of doubters' tears, the sweetest offerings will be those shed by the bitterest of wretches: Kallurafags. Such vermin deserve nothing less than excruciation eternal for their idolatry and witless supplication to a false paradigm. Klance will show them the mercy that lies at the bottom of every brick, one splintered bone and pulped piece of flesh at a time. Look to your peers, Kallurafags: the fates of Sheith and Shallura are your future wrought in advance; be prepared to join them in agonies so profound that even the rain itself would shed no tears for you, for such pains you brought upon yourselves.

Blessings be unto Klance; the lash of torment for the backs of the unbelievers.

Nah. The leak of Shiro fighting in the pits with Matt in his Paladin suit shows that Shiro is with him.

Kuron's hair just grows that way because he's a clone and/or Galra don't understand that's not normal for human hair.

Reason dos Kuron is a clone: where's the paladin suit?

UNLIMITED SHIRO WORKS

I still can't believe that this season seemed like the worst for Shirofags, and in the end it has given us sooo much.

mediafire.com/file/5ywpt5exe9a5m7w/Voltron Season 3.zip

If I didn't want to rape him before, I sure as hell want to now after this season.

pidge a best

Look, if you have a clumsy child, you make him wear a helmet. If you have death-prone leader, you keep a few clones of him in your lab. It's just that simple.

Thank you!

Not looking like that. He needs to look fresh.

>The leak of Shiro fighting in the pits with Matt in his Paladin suit shows that Shiro is with him

He's going to remove his helmet to reveal his original hair.

Screencap this.

Post cute Keiths.

gotta love the mice

kek
sauce?

OG Shiro doesn't have the paladin armor though, he never returned to Earth.

That would be crazy and it won't happen because the black haired Shiro never had the black paladin suit. It'll be the Shiro who the black lion teleported that we see with Matt.

No, that's stupid and isn't even good storytelling. Shiro is not some prized deity, velvety boipuss or not, that the Galra took pains to hide. Some dude died to break him out, they're not going to erase all that.

No one wants to start all over with Paladin bonds again, strengthen the ones they have.

>not wanting to mindbreak this worthless pile of damaged goods that barely qualifies as a human even further

You need to step up your sadism

Can someone post the Shiro and Matt leak?

This was a soft Keith

>Keith admits he cares for Shiro as more than a brother
>Kuron returns feelings and kisses him
>Real Shiro revealed in the pits, Kuron exposed
>Kuron dies because he has to
>Shiro has no feelings for Keith whatsoever and is very uncomfortable about all of this

Finally someone else thinks three fucking Shiros is retarded.

So hows the Plance guys?

make it like an Anime Opening.

>Haggar was Zarkon's mom in GoLion
>now she's his ex-wife in LD

Ewww.

He's dangerous and needs to die. Have you anons discussed how when Shiro told Keith to attack the cargo, Lotor somehow knew that Keith would attack the cargo? Not to mention in the new teaser to S4, Kuron doesn't believe in Keith again.

It's fucked up because I think Keith doesn't realize that Kuron isn't Shiro.

Not enough Pidge/Lance interactions to quell my thirst

Allura is so pretty in pink.

Did I miss something in watching the episodes? Why is Shiro a clone?
If anything he is an unknowing sleeper agent with programming that will activate when certain parameters are met.

Holy shit I'd be so into that.

Also I'd change the damn intro to match the Lion changes. Animation-wise, I'd be down with changing any of it except for the bit where Coran hits a big button and a bunch of lasers fire off, that shit is dope.

Keith a shit

Real!Shiro is either dead or will only appear when they rescue Sam and free the Empire. He's literally useless right now since he knows less and is less capable than his clones. Not to mention him not even knowing the paladins.

FACE OF EVIL!

Shiro/Sven and Slav is the OTP in every reality

>It's fucked up because I think Keith doesn't realize that Kuron isn't Shiro.

Pay attention to Keith's body language and his behavior: he definitely thinks something is wrong.

Normally Keith goes with Shiro's plans but now all they do is butt heads.

>ex

Nigga they died married, they revived married.

He knows Keith and Pidge/Katie. The other 3 and Coran? Not a chance other than perhaps reputation.

You totally missed the part where they called him by a specimen number and not his prisoner number, didn't you? Speaking of which, what was his exact specimen number again?

Is Kuron supposed to be the Ryou of the series?

Til death do they part and they died, man.

fuck man that sucks.

I remember old jokes about Slav/Shiro/Romelle being the endgame ship. Did the meme magic work?

Say Kuron like a Japanese person would

I hope Kuron gets progressively more autistic and hopeless, with the rest of the Paladins hating and bullying him as the show goes on.

Clones getting bullied is my fetish.

He doesn't even know Katie, just knows of her existence. But any bond he has to them (sans Keith) is the clone we knew for the longest time.

Oedipus complexes run in this family.

It's going to work.

I am the bone of my groin
Steel is my arm and cloned is my blood
I have created over a thousand clones
Unknown to chastity
Nor known to virginity
Have withstood Slav to create many orgasms
Yet those pants will never hold anything
So, as I pray, Unlimited Shiro Works.

Post all of the screencaps you've got of Shiro being tentacled.

>The leak of Shiro fighting in the pits with Matt in his Paladin suit shows that Shiro is with him.
Hold up, what? I don't think I've seen this leak. Just one random shot of Matt.

Ok, I missed the specimen number, but I still stand that he's a (cloned) unknown sleeper agent with mind control induced parameters, and is either going to fuck up the castle or seriously cripple a lion or paladin.

I'm hoping for a couple more AUs before the show is over. Like one where Lance, Hunk, and Katie are the pilots of Earth's Gladiator Voltron-esque guardian mechanical.

>heavens feel route with voltron
>shiro gives keith his robo arm

Not a lot of mice focus this season, how does that make you feel user?

>I think Keith doesn't realize that Kuron isn't Shiro
Maybe he does but is willing to take what he can get.

In before Zarkon and Haggar are full of worms

Who ends up being the love interest, Kotomine?

80s Power Ballad.

They had a little in the first episode or two, but not much. Honestly Pidge and Hunk really got shortchanged this season, even moreso than in the last one.

> the real Shiro loves Romelle
> the clone loves Keith
> Keith isn't sure if he can live with the lie

Batcat Keith is best Keith and never happening in canon ;_;

Since S1 Shiro was in a prison, and Ulaz was probably unaware of the whole cloning blues, does that mean he was the clone that replaced the Champion when he died?

Nah, Keith was cold to Kuron. He won't settle for this shell of used goods, he wants the real deal.

Knowing that spacewalk user is still plugging away at his story is the only thing keeping me going.

Ok, and the fact that this season fucking rocked out loud in every other respect certainly helps.

Zarkons drops spaghetti and still gets a qt waifu. If he can do it, you can too, Sup Forums.

>ywn have a husbando as devoted and oure to you as Zarkon

It hurts

>that time i said kuro would be the ryou and shiro/kuro would be hot
>anons starts bitching at me because "kuro" was just haggar's magic
>kuron is real now

kek

KEK

What's Lotor grand scheme in the end?

Guys why did Honerva have to die

It's so fucking sad

kek good stuff