So I just watched all this for the first time and I don't see a thread up for it

So I just watched all this for the first time and I don't see a thread up for it.
I have some thoughts.
1: Star and Marco should remain platonic best friends who help each other get laid
2: Toffee ended up being really disappointing since his whole plot was just to get his finger back and his backstory was just being a rogue general
3: How come monsters are treated like shit but floating unicorn heads and the like are fine?
4: Did Ludo kidnap someone's children and give them to Buff Frog?
5: Marco is best girl

thanks

4: they were probably orphans and he subconsciously related to them so he wanted to give them a second chance

Star is cute! CUTE!!

yes
not so much. it was all dumped in the movie
Floating unicorns are royalty and not considered monsters, same as demons
most likely
Marco is a man. MAN!

I'm going to marry Star!

fucking fag

Now that you've watched the show let me ask.
What were your thoughts on Stars older sister sky?

Is she half Jackie?

3: Mewmans' racism towards Monsters stems from a war when they colonized Mewni ages ago. That doesn't really have anything to do with Ponyheads.

nice

No she is not. She is half cute and half perfect
CUTE AND PERFECT

2: well, Toffee actually wanted to take magic from Butterflies so he could make Moon suffer and later gather another army to crush the leftovers of the kingdom
4: it's still possible that Ludo could find tadpoles somewhere while they were abandoned and helpless (parents died, for example) and subconsciounesly wanted to help them but actually decided to play on Buff Frog's father feelings

> Star and Marco should remain platonic best friends who help each other get laid

I've thought this all along, but most seem to feel differently.

Oh, and what was up with Star's wand in the lobster episode?
It seemed to imply it'd change appearance based on who's wielding it and that anyone can use it, but that's never bought up again.
Did the magic wands originally come from the monsters or something?

I dont think anyone else has really tried to touch the wand itself by the hilt since season 1.
Infact Marco onced tried to avoid touching it all together

Is this the new thread?

>Star and Marco should remain platonic best friends who help each other get laid
The easiest way to get laid is to fuck each other

>1: Star and Marco should remain platonic best friends who help each other get laid
>Insert mandatory starcofag trigger'dness

No but seriously though, I don't think I'd care if they wouldn't end up together.

Their interactions are way, WAY cuter and more dynamic than any other potential romantic interest they could ever have. If the crew doesn't change this and they remain just as cute as they were in S1 starco will still be the best, even if they aren't romantically involved. This show fuckin runs on Star and Marco. Everyone knows this.

Guess so

>1: Star and Marco should remain platonic best friends who help each other get laid
i agree, they should help each other with kisses, hugs and casual hand holding instead of being a couple.

no

So it's not along 5 or 6, because then Bernard would know the pad before hand.

It's also not along A or B or else Albert would not be sure that Bernard does not know, because if it was along 5 or 6, Bernard would know.

Tomkie is best ship that doesn't involve Star or Marco

Tom and Jenna make more sense

Tomke is absolute trash though.
almost as bad a Manna and ManTom

Babby steps user
You can do it

>hey user, why don't you ever talk? Are you feeling okay?

>Implying Star wouldn't tease the socially awkward kid thinking she's just being friendly with them but actually she's making them more depressed

I don't need to talk to you... I have a cute girlfriend named Sky.

I agree. I don't know why some people are against Tom and Janna. Janna is wild enough for him and chill enough to not like his anger issues. And Janna has a huge interest in demonic stuff.

My guess is that it's just Jannafags who want her to end up with Marco since he's mostly everyones self-insert.

No, it's people who see Jantom as mostly wish fulfillment for Janna, and think that all the supposed positives for Tom are based on baseless interpretations of his character.

Is Oskie fine?

Shit taste, rest of post is disregarded. You have to be a heartless bastard to not see pure, true love when its in front of you.

that might be even worse

Fire/water
The two Thomases
Balance

Might not be as "fun" to watch but it'd be a great relationship.

The real shipping question is, who marries Buff Frog and becomes a mother to his tadpoles?

>Fire/water
>The two Thomases
>Balance
That doesnt mean its good fucking chemistry. this is sonic fandom levels of garbage

Jackie is too good for Oskar. Pairing the two together would be as low and blatant of a "pair the spares" as you could get.

How the hell would you even know?
Janna and Tom haven't even met yet. How do you know what their chemistry would be?
Unless you're one of those people who will throw out any ship with Jackie for a supposed "lack of chemistry"

Because bernard knows what is after, it can't be 1. It must be 2,3, or 4.

However it can't be d, because then it could be d 2 or d 4, which means albert doesn't know.

So it must be C3

The mother who gave birth to them in the first place

Seriously, where did Ludo even get those?

>How the hell would you even know?
literally the same thing can go either way
you are just assuming they would be good because
>Fire and water are too opposites and opposite must attract thus they would be perfect for each other
>Shes chill and hes not they are perfect

I just want fang boy to be happy.

In lobster episode wand wasn't broken. In S2 it's broken and doesn't change in other's hands (Marco, Willoughby, even Moon).
But if fixed S3 wand wouldn't change in other's hands, i'm gonna be concerned

he can work on making his mother happy since she cant find a good boyfriend.
no nothing sexual you fucking deviants

Oskar was cuter with his hair covering his eyes. His sparkly eyes contrast too much with his deep voice.

You didn't answer my question.
Okay, so if you claim Tomkie is baseless, then Jantom is just as baseless as well. You can't cite either one of them due of chemistry because both Jackie and Janna have not met Tom in the flesh yet.

Again, I just take it you dismiss any ship involving Jackie because you think she's incapable of this abstract "chemistry"

>Marco is best girl
isn't he just a Ron Stoppable copy?

What if even Oskar was added to the intro and Jackie wasn't?

Oskar is cute.

>no nothing sexual you fucking deviants
Sorry.

But Bernard's statement doesn't say Albert should know the answer. Bernard could be talking about D2 or D4 and still be correct

They should have. He's a better/more interesting character than her anyway.

Not really, since Marco is actually competent.

>I just take it you dismiss any ship involving Jackie
Nah i dismiss any non realistic ship or outlanding one and especially when people claim "they'd be in a great relationship" when the two characters are polar opposites and literally never met

Mostly.

They basically just switched Kim and Ron's definining traits while leaving some of their passive traits and that's how you get Star and Marco.

At least it'd give Star some peace to actually be a teen girl instead of a suffering wad of sadness. I know this is au shit, but it's cute.

They are both baseless. But at least Janna and Tom are side by side in the new opening so they may actually interact in the future.

The only non-baseless ship in the show is Starco and that one is basically confirmed. I'd prefer if Jackie, Janna and Tom all stay single. Not everyone needs to be paired up, especially when they're just 14 year old kids. Star and Marco are soulmates and basically perfect for each other so they're the only ones who actually should be a couple.

What if literally everyone was in the intro except Jackie?

Well...Jarco has basis because it's currently canon, despite how "wrong" you may think it is.

What if it was only Jackie in the intro?

What if Eclipse adopted Jackie as her daughter and taught her magic and she became a rival princess for Star to fight?

Bounce Lounge is such a GOAT episode. If you pay attention, Star is super clingy in that episode.

Jesus fucknig christ user.

Will there be a day when you'll manage to fucking chill? Ever?

Will there be a day when you stop being mad at literal drawings on a piece of paper? Huh?

Will there be a day when you stop iterally pulling a thesis directly from your ass and posting it in literally every thread about two background characters from a show for little girls? Honestly I see your reply every god damn time somebody mentions jantom. Cos from the outside it looks like you're literally waiting for the SECOND somebody posts about jantom so you could reply.

What will you do on the theoretical day that jantom does become canon? I personally don't care for it either way, but you seem to. A lot.

What will happen user? How assblasted will you be? Can you paint the picture for me? Don't direct this away from yourself to starcofags or whoever. What will YOU do?

>S3 or S4
>Jackie is a villain and takes over
>Weirdmageddon-style opening wirh clones of Jackie instead of actual characters

key word currently. The show is already starting to move away from it. I don't think its wrong, I think its doomed. And that's not because I hate Jackie or anything, I mean the show has foreshadowed Starco from the start and Blood Moon Ball basically confirmed that they will eventually get together. Its kind of futile to expect Jarco to last.

Because he's in love with Jackie and wants her to get tom if she can't get Marco. Anything for her to stay relevant with the other teens.

It's sad.

Only butthurt hater here is you bro.

I know, I'm just saying it still technically has basis.

>tfw Marco dumps Jacke and she ends up with Ferguson or Alfonzo

>Jackie clones start swarming Echo Creek and taking up the roles of other students, even background characters
>Jackie clones as Marcos parents

Yes

No no no no.

I SAID don't direct this away from yourself, BRO.

Come with me to imagination land. Try to picture it. Janna and Tom start hanging out. The creators start doing it on the lowkey at first. Maybe a couple of episodes with them doing some wacky spoopy stuff but of course with Star and Marco as the lead.

A few episodes go by, and towards the end we get an actual full on episode dedicated to JUST them.

The usual shitstorm goes down on /sveg/. And about 2 episodes later they share a kiss onscreen. Because the crew starts pairing off the spares and whatnot.

Try to imagine yourself in that position. How would you feel? Would you call the entire crew hacks?

Albert knew C going in. Bernard's statement says that it isn't 1 like Albert's statement says it isn't 5 or 6. Since Bernard eliminated C1, it has to be C3

>implying i'm the same guy and didn't just want to post an ancient Sup Forums meme

but seriously, get a grip

C3

Sure buddy. And I'll believe you too.

But now I genuinely hope jantom becomes canon even if it has absolutely no chance of happening.

Just to see how you'll explain yourself.

Post cute Starco

>My guess is that it's just Jannafags who want her to end up with Marco since he's mostly everyones self-insert.
Or maybe it's because Janna hitting on Marco is part of the character, and you can't just swap out Marco with Tom without changing the character in a big way.

>no new eps until November
FRICKING HECKS

But Janna doesn't actually like Marco. Even in the guidebook, Janna is generally dismissive of the idea of actually dating him.

But I don't like them getting together because its cheap. Unless they really build up the relationship then its going to feel forced. I'm not against it happening in the future but until I see S3/S4, then I think its just gay shipfaggotry.

What exactly is the context of this pic? I know it's based one of their comics.

What do Star's farts smell like?

It's ok, user. Dubstep-user and Riverposter appeared in the last thead, we shall survive.

They invade the dimension of Cats with Human Faces, so they dress up as a pantomime cat

kek

Has anyone shooped the snot white yet?

Cinnamon.

If you're new, and not baiting, I love you.

They were trying to bust PonyHead out of an underwater prison because she apparently vandalized a statue or something.

So team cute&perfect start investigating, by looking for her phone which could bail her out. They end up going to a dimension where cats have human faces. So they need a disguise. Ferg and Alfonzo help them.

Nefcy is there too. She is their queen.

Yes, because Jackie isn't there.

>tfw starco will be postponed for s4 for sure in favor of Tomstar and Jarco
i hope the wait wil be worth Nefcy

Now this suddenly makes sense.

>Nefcy is there too. She is their queen.
Ho-ly mo-ly

Post seductive Stars

also,

>guidebook confirms that Moon got her gogo boots from pole dancing
>loli Moon was a pole dancer