That starfire

>that starfire
>that RAVEN
If you still think ttg is kid shit you're obviously mistaken

Inb4 tumblr

I wanna protect her

The night begins to shine is the only thing good to come out of TTG
but I've laughed at one joke they've made so...

Truly best raven by far

Please, she looks good but she's average when compared to the original

Let's Get Serious exists.

Actually i think this is a real creative take on her appearance

Of course it's kidshit. It didn't suddenly became adult all of a sudden

Behold, her true form

It's not Kid-Shit. It's just shit.

Raven thread?
Raven thread

The episode with the easter bunny was the funniest one. This show actually isn't as bad as people make it out to be

I just finished watching the event and it was a beautiful music video but ultimately all of the new characters has nothing to do with the Teen Titans canon. Your beloved Raven and starfire did pretty much nothing and the teen Titan redesigns are wasted since they aren't the main characters except to allow Cyborg to have the spotlight to get people to be okay that he's in the Justice League movie some more

It would be nice if the show had more overarching plots but it's gonna go back to random episodes status quo

QT

I watched the first season and I think it became solidly funny by the end of that.

What's people's problem with it? Are the later seasons worse?

Don't tell me it's because it isn't like the 2003 series. Can't anyone tell that just by looking at it? This is not an art style for a remotely serious show.

Is there a mega for all the parts for this special?

Is it bad that I actually really liked the song? That animated part was quite decent, too.

I just don't think it's funny, I could live with it not being funny if it also wasn't on all the fucking time

They really shoulda stuck with her first chibi design.

Teen Titans Go is largely shit.
But it does, every now and again, put out something at least a little worthwhile. It's a fairly rare occurrence. Maybe one in every 25 episodes or so, but it does happen.

However, shoving it down everyone's throats constantly probably isn't doing the show any favors.

I like the black hair

I think the majority of being worthwhile is having certain fetishes.

I think children are too smart for TTG, or the Northamerican system of education for that matter. But since this intellect is never challenged or exercised properly it dwindles and fades over time.

That episode where Robin dressed up as a cat and became Starfire's pet is one of them.

>starfire becomes an emotional wreck on the verge of suicide because she dedicated her life to cats and has no actual human contact in her life and lives in despair hoping cats can fill the void
caters to every fetish

It doesn't look like her though. She looks like one of those poser goth girls.

She's not even the best Raven in that show!

Does someone have a mega of the night begins to shine special?

At least you tried. Here's a celebratory (you).

Just a lil miffed they haven't released the Fall Out Boy cover.

I wonder if by "the original" he meant the comics or the cartoon

was that puffy amiyumi at the end?

Yes it was.

oh wow so they finally made a watchable episode?
cool

The fact that there are grown men who unironically think this show is great continues to astound me

I always imagine a 300lb man with a neckbeard sitting in the dark giggling with glee at the waffles or booty shacking song

Just as bad as the people who still complain about this dumb show made for children after four years.

It is a kids show and not a very good one, half the jokes are LOLRANDOM tier

TTGO is the new mlp;

Imagine being such a nostalgiafaggot baby that you instantly start screaming virgin at the mere mention of something you don't like being good

I didn't even like the old teen titans

But having seen a few episodes of TTG I have come to the conclusion that in order to think it's great you have to be a child or a manchild

Nobody is saying the show is "great", just not that bad.

TTG is genuine shit
I only watched a few episodes of the original when it was on but it had style and charm, 2 things the new series lacks
The over-saturation doesn't help either, this past week it was shown literally all day with 2 hour long blocks for CN's new show
It hogs the air, which wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't such an awful cartoon

David Willis was contrarian and liked Go when it first debut

>just not that bad
Well then they're still wrong, because it is bad. It's a comedy show that's rarely if ever funny, how is that not bad?

Ttg can have legit humor.

Its weak point its that their selfaware humor is ALWAYS mean spirited to everyone who knows at least a bit of the original series even if you dont really care, unlike sonic boom that can still make you laugh with their insults at least.

TTGo isn't as awful as it was when it first started, took a while for them to get their footing. Episodes like Let's Get Serious, 40%, 40%, 20%, and the Night Begins to Shine special are solid episodes. When they try to taunt the audience, that is where it gets awful. Shit like The Return of Slade, TTG v PPG, Island Adventures special are some of the lowest with shit like Waffles, Bottle Episode, and Boys vs. Girls.

IT WAS A ONE TIME THING YOU MORAN!

>show has characters you can fap to
>it's totally for adults you guys!
You must think Loud House is adult entertainment, huh?