Ultimate Spider-Man Pt. 18

Alright guys and gals, let's do this. Prior threads are below.

Thanks Spider-user. You are awesome, and my body is ready.

Embedded file my ass.

Oh Otto....

Yes Otto try to speak logic with someone ranting about God and killing Peter earlier.

Looks like Otto's gotten better at forming his arms.

Been waiting all day for this, thanks OP. Are you going to do Ultimate Miles after you finish Ultimate Peter's run?

Yep, but first I think I'm going to do Ultimate Fallout. I might save Miles for tomorrow but we'll see where we end up.

Jesus Norman.

>ooooh whatcha say....

Oh no

YAMERO!!!!

I like how Osborn's all
>yeah, the editori-I MEAN GOD brought me back to kill Ultimate Comics Spider-man once for all!

I like Cap as much as the next guy but I don't actually think that was worth it Peter.

So was it Bendis's decision to kill Peter or was it from higher up to drum up sales for Ultimate Marvel?

>That look on Otto's face
Damn he really just wants to get out of all this

>Be God.
>Bring Norman Osborn back for Deus Vult
>"I'mma kill me a sudermun!!!
>No, I brought you back specifically to cleans the holy land of the Saracen.
>SPOOOOODEEEERMMAAAAAANNNN!!!!

Alternative

>Be God, Loki
>Bring Norman Osborn back to Deus Vult
>"I'mma kill me a sudermun!!!
>No, I brought you back specifically to fuck up Thor so I can have the throne of Asgard!!!!
>SPOOOOODEEEERMMAAAAAANNNN!!!!

I just assume he killed off Peter because nobody liked Kong as a main character.

Not reading any further, I promised myself I would never read Death of Spiderman. Just wanted to say you're a fantastic person OP, this storytime has given me a new appreciation for U. Spiderman

Read it man. It only solidifies how epic Peter is.

Oh I'm enjoying this no doubt and I'm sure it's a good showing of Peter as a person.

>I would very much like to open a tap
>That look
He already knows not getting payed back

So what's actually going on with the Ultimates here, anyway? I assume it's explained in a different comic?

This was the page that ruined Ult. Captain America for life.

I was wondering that also

>Patching up a bullet wound with webbing.
Peter....

>Is this some sort of halfway house for super powered dirt bags?
Sorta kinda

Peter is a straight up monster. Gunshot wound, severe blood loss, and still willing to take on the sinister six (sans a few members) without even thinking.

It's explained in Avengers vs. New Ultimates. I could storytime that afterward if you guys would want.

Does ice conduct electricity?

that would be nice. I would like to know why they were assholes who left him to die.

I gotta admit, having the Green Goblin be a Hulk Like behemoth is a clever concept. Ultimate had some solid ideas.

He fucking swung him around with his web attached to the Vulture's goddam face. Hardcore.

I'm actually not sure.

Cool beans. I'll post Avengers vs. Ultimates after this, then Ultimate Fallout, and then Miles.

not very well

I didn't like it at first, but it's grown on me. I just wish they made him look a bit less Hulk-like.

thanks

I'm pretty sure that would kill electro, or at least take him outta the fight.

FUCK ALL YOU PEOPLE! SOMEONE CALL THE GODDAMN AMBULANCE!!!

You had to wait for him to ask to call 911?

Marvel Civilians are the worse

Peter deserves better than this, holy shit these people.

Like many things in Ultimate comics, Ultimate Marvel citizens manage to be worse than their 616 counterparts

Really? We're going to do a Terminator reference in this fucking arc? Fuck you Bendis.

The hell are you gonna do woman?!

Lady I appreciate your attempt, I really do, but how the fuck are you gonna get him out of this?

JEEZUS!!!!

How was she planning on saving him?

In a battle between electricity, Gun always wins

I don't know who you are, or how you did this.

But thank you, random gun carrying stranger.

Lady, what the fuck are you gonna do against a pack of incredibly mobile super villains?

Aunt May to the rescue!!!

Bagley is on fire this arc!!!

well, I'm told that lead is a terrible conductor.

HOLY FUCK!

She drives fast.

Osborn is literally the devil himself.
Both he and his 616 counterpart legitimately scare me.

Kek, aren't the Teen Titans from DC?

yes.

that's how desperate he is.

>To be concluded
I'm not ready