Which one is more annoying?

Which one is more annoying?

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/main/buttmonkey
youtube.com/watch?v=VF9-sEbqDvU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OP

ugggggh....LSP has plot importance she never fucking deserved...but PONY IS BIGGER CUNT!!!!

I cant decide they both suck an I want both of them to die unceremonious deaths in their respective show.

The unicorn. Lumpy has made me laugh before.

Right made me give up after one episode.

pony head's voice is kinda hot for some reason

Pony head, though she does have a couple decent moments/episodes.

LSP has more plot significance and also is a main character in a lot of episodes and comics, but Ponyhead is a bigger asshole in general.

I'd say LSP, simply because we see her more often and she's rarely ever been likeable in any of her appearances.

I find annoying to be sexy. The hatesex would be good.

She's pure, trashy hate-fuck material.

Pony head got a lot less annoying after season 1.

Lumpy usually got shat on by life to compensate for the fact that she was annoying.

They're not so bad.

Amethyst

Ponyhead

If she wants to compete with LSP for annoying bitch in a good way, she should try raping a guy on screen

This. When I went back to the show leter, I thought that I had given it a chance of the first few episodes, but I realized I actually gave up on the second episode, that's how bad Ponyhead was.

that was arguably the worst thing the show did was have fucking Ponyhead in its second goddamn episode.

fpbp

Does she show up less in future episodes? She's honestly been keeping me away from Star Vs.

She's barely in S1 after her introduction, but she shows up regularly in S2.

she is a side character at best

appeared twice in season one and 5 times in season two, although most of those episodes weren't about her she was just in them

LSP.

Pony has the decency to rarely appear.

What to fuq both

I read that in his voice.
Fuck you

This is LSP
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/main/buttmonkey

Unicorn Head is way better because she has a sexy voice/ voice actor

i would pay jenny slate to pee in my mouth

LSP, but great thread user. They both annoy the shit outta me.

LSP.
Pony Head is actually funny outside of the two episodes where she's a lead.

Pony Head, easily.

LSP has her moments. I liked her in the Elements miniseries, and she was really funny in the Bad Timing episode.

lol
I wouldn't put that past Pony either

Like everyone else said she doesn't show up much in s1. But they also tone down her personality in s2. She not as big of a bitch to Marco and she stops being crazy possessive of Star. Her first episode is the worst you'll ever see from her so if you got past that you should be good to go.

>pony head's voice is kinda hot for some reason
youtube.com/watch?v=VF9-sEbqDvU
same VA

She's in 2 out of 24 season 1 episodes and 6 out of 41 in season 2. Only in like 3 of them does she have all that much screentime.

Be warned though, the new into for season 3 has a scene of Pony Head and all her younger sisters, meaning there's sure to be another episode where she's the main focus.

how does one "deserve" plot importance

by not being a floating purple spaz

don't watch Star, why does everyone hate the pony?

She has no vajayjay so people can't properly clop to her. Also no Adorability Insignia