Oh boy you gotta love those new feminist writers!

Oh boy you gotta love those new feminist writers!

Other urls found in this thread:

accordingtohoyt.com/2016/11/19/rolling-in-the-deep/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Sup Forums hates something popular, the thread

>as
>Morty
>age

What did they mean by this?

oh my god are you really gonna shit on susan sarandon now? just because you hate a cartoon?

i don't know what you're talking about but if this show goes down that route i'm dropping it like a fucking rock

Don't fall for the false flag.

Is the fan base always this pissy? I just started the show and seen multiple threads freaking out.

>your show is getting shittier since last season.
>hire feminists writers to take the fall for you.
A FUCKING GENIUS!!!

>Susan Sarandon
>Reddit-tier stoner comedy cartoon
>These thing belonging together in anyway

accordingtohoyt.com/2016/11/19/rolling-in-the-deep/

>fanbase
It's mostly autists who regurgitate memes and don't even watch the show, for to do so would make them "reddit".

OP here
Wow you fucking losers fell for it. It really is that fucking easy all what I need is to connect some some real world political bullshit to cartoons and you shitlords just come pouring in.

OP here
Disregard this, I suck cocks.

Atheism and pickles.
Pickles and atheism.

People like to bitch about the waifu and meme threads but at least they don't turn into arguments about Trump and Feminism eighty percent of the time.

its almost like Sup Forums is full of casual summer posters or something

Fucking feminists, ruin absolutely everything!

Assuming that is lying, I don't understand what was wrong with the scene.

Reddit here. Totally screencapping this post. I bet I'll get over 9000 upvotes! Like, comment, subscribe!

it would have been appropriate like, a generation ago
she's a rabid berniecrat and she was in rocky horror picture show, after all

>Reminder the Gazorpazorp episode from S1 was written by male writers.

to prove it ill delete the image

what if it's double irony

But your original post is not wrong. Literally these 3 episodes have nothing to do with wacky adventures or crazy science. It's just female baggage and woe is muh vagina bullshit.

Lowenstein... Lowenstein...

What's wrong with Susan Sarandon?

Hi, I'm famous astrophysicist Neil DeGrasse Tyson!

It does, but you aren't giving decent examples. What I found irritating was Summer's sudden mastery of firearms.

But not Literallly all of Ricks impossible inventions?

welp there goes my proof

Whut? Are we implying female therapists don't exist or something

>sudden
How much time has passed since Rick broke out? Beth and Jerry have had court hearings, for example. So how many adventures has Summer been going on?

It isn't even the first time we have seen her use guns, she was pretty adept in Total Rickall

Point and shoot. It's not hard.

that's the premise of the character and the entire show

I don't get why this specific clip triggers you?

OP claims they were just pretending to be retarded now.

It doesn't. The whole point was that it triggered other people

Pretty much my experience with guns. They're not that complicated.

Her vagina gets in the way, though

First episode was just on Rick destroying essentially the Empire and the second one was a Mad Max adventure that was mostly about divorce. I don't get where you get the idea these episodes are about the struggles of being a woman.

link?

So basically...

Then why was Morty bad with them considering he's actually shot guns properly before?

that's the premise of the character and the entire show

No, looks like inconsistent writing for the sake of feminism points to me.

There is a lightbulb at the very top of my garage I cannot change, with that reach of yours it looks like you could get it; help a brother out?

The last episode was par for the course and you are bitching about nothing.

I had the lightbulb in my hand but it disappeared like the quality of this show's writing. I wonder where it went!

Thanks for telling me about the new clip OP, your still a piece of shit though ; )

>sudden

Do you even watch the show

I saw where you put it; don't worry, I won't tell anyone

No, you just dropped it and it broke, like how France dropped the ball on their immigration policy and broke their country.

>Sup Forums
Out, out, out!

I'll pay for your medical expenses as recompense. I'm sure it must be uncomfortable for that to be in you.

Low effort. A "No U!" response? Ironic that you're so against the character, because you're summer as shit

>beth and summer shoot guns in the parasite episode
>nobody complains
>summer shoots a gun in the new episode
>everyone complains about feminism

this

About as uncomfortable as those French families whose daughters were raped by the Syrian refugees they're giving asylum to.

The problem is that they made Morty job to make her look good, which is stupid. How many times has he shot a gun before?

It's almost as if his character exists to fuck up, huh?

>The problem is that they made Morty job to make her look good

Except Morty has always been depicted as an incompetent and inscure little faggot. It had nothing to do with making Summer look good.

Sup Forums's trying to push a meme. Just ignore the embarrassment

/ss/ is a fleeting love

this is Sup Forums they spent the entity of the off season making fun of the show and when it released made even more threads talking about it

Didn't see you getting salty at Werner Herzog last year huh faggot

> the therapist actually is getting to the base of the problem, but Beth thinks she's just being a crazy, pointless shrink. Rick's escapades, lack of caring, and Beth's emotional reliance on Rick above all else is part of what makes the family so unstable, but of course Beth doesn't want to realize this and just wants to blame it on Morty and Summer instead of looking at what she could be doing better.

The shrink is kinda hittable.

So apparently there is going to be an episode called Tales from the Citadel where they focus on Ricks from different dimensions.

The episode didn't make me that salty, it was a little eye rolly with some of the le epic summer stuff but it wasn't that bad compared to the women alien planet one. I just hope it's rick and morty and not summer and rick and morty from here on.

>it wasn't that bad compared to the women alien planet one
So the female writer episode was better than the one written by men?

I'm here if you need to talk.

I don't give a fuck about writer this, writer that, the last episode felt dry as fuck. That whole scene with the buckethead face reveal and subsequent "wow so awkward trope reversal" to lead into the scene made a nigga aggravated as fuck, and felt distinctly written by some feminine fuck. Maybe a thotty, maybe a niggy, but regardless the shit sucked; it wasn't funny, and was more akin to a shitty romantic comedy then even the worse of Rick and Morty.

I'm not asking for anything other than to be consistent in it's comedy, and if the niggas over at the R&M can't do that with a fucking script? Fire there fucking asses. I shouldn't be able to tell who wrote what, or that someone else wrote an episode, it should feel natural. No matter how much I try, Rick saying shit like "bitch I was reeady yesturday~" and "summer FTW xD" felt like some thot talk, and doesn't register to me as anything the actual Rick would have ever said, based on what the 2 prior seasons established (even in the episodes when he talks like a fucking wigger).

>rabid berniecrat
>rabid
Okay haha, yeah a real problem with the whole "we should be peaceful and fix the system the right way" is super rabid
>inb4 "BUT DAT GUY WHO SHOT SHIT WAS BERNIE BRO
Sure sure, or maybe it's not a bernie issue and more of "an imbalanced crazy sometimes likes things other people like episode."

Hey did you know most school shooters were conservatards? I guess we should kick them out of the country... you know... until we figure out what's going on.

Jesus Christ.

What the fuck

Please tell me this isn't happening
I didn't wait a over a year avoiding death just to get a season written by talentless souless vapid feminists.

AND IT SHOWS

I LOVE this image more then would be possible for me to describe.

Actually they're Democrats.

Morty can shoot, he shoots loads of people in the Purge episode when he goes on a rampage.

It's not that he sucks at shooting it's that he doesn't want to shoot. It's in his character to be hesitant and self doubting and to fumble because of it. He does have spurt of aggression and competence from time to time but he holds himself back.

The reason Summer one-ups Morty is that she forces herself to be cold like Rick or Beth. It's not so much a matter of what they can do but what they are willing to do.

That's not how you use semicolons...

>the preview clearly shits on the character
>somehow still pushing a feminist narrative
H O W ?

that is the very definition of a fandom

Also that joke is one of my favorites

>he wanted to tell you sorry for never having a bad memory with you..

I was laughing my ass off

Reddit and Memey was always shit.

A lot of the negativity is justified. The show does suffer from a lot of stupid crap which you'll only really start to see during the later episodes.

Didn't the citadel get destroyed?

>woman appears on screen
>FUCKING FEMINIST WRITERS REEEEEEEEE
Can you just go back to /r/eddit

>morty is such a fuck up he hands rick a spoon to fight a murderer
>show hires women
>morty fucks up
>FUCKING FEMINISTS REEEEEEEEE

This place really is tumblr.

This scene is funny, though.

I genuinely feel like if Roiland and Harmon wanted to treat their female co-workers as equals, they wouldn't be consistently talking about them and how important their presence is now for gender balance for PR purposes.

How's that different from 90% of Sup Forums?

it's a colon, user

>everyone who disagrees with me is tumblr
Not your hugbox faggot.

this particular 'feminism ruining it' angle is a dumb forced meme made up to troll stupid people like you.

there is some genuine salt coming from people who've never watched the show, just because it's popular.

the show does have flaws, as anything does, and some fans are starting to sour, as they always do, mostly because of how long S3 took and that it's going to be shorter than previous, and (presumably) followed by another indefinite wait for more instead of the quicker turnaround we got from S1->S2

>The scene had a woman in it
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Seriously.. is that it? That's the problem?

We know they're women, but how do we know they're feminists?

All women are feminists. It's indoctrinated in them throughout their whole lives.

It's 2017.
Literally every woman is a feminist.

The most anti-feminist person I know irl is a woman. Another close female friend of mine is highly anti-feminist. It's like you've never been outside.