Sup Forums General Drawthread

Provide References and keep them to one image/post.
>Keep requests Sup Forums related and keep them concise.
>General OC discussion belongs in "Work on your art" and the Donut Steel threads.
>However, OC requests are allowed as long as they aren't /trash/ material or fanfiction. If it's not /coc/ you must provide a link to the comic or cartoon.
>Be patient and take it easy! Don't forget to check the booru to see if your request was filled.
>Drawfriends, don't hold back.
>DON'T REPLY TO TROLLS OR WHINERS.
>Keep art critique short, otherwise take it to the Batman thread.
>To make the new drawthread, wait for page 10.
>No one is entitled to a request delivery.
>Don't fight spam with spam
>No begging.
>Have fun!

>Collection of Deliveries:
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list

>Drawfriends Gallery List:
pastebin.com/7xwFnBSf

>Drawing Books, tutorials, practice websites, and drawing programs:
pastebin.com/4CpXsY7a

NSFW deliveries/requests should be posted in
or in Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

themanwithnobats.tumblr.com/
vidyart.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=333086
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=60123
orig12.deviantart.net/e7fd/f/2017/217/6/d/untitled_by_deidatvm-dbiy8e4.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Requesting Garnet wearing the outfit combo on the right, while sitting legs-spread, with her hands on her knees, like in the bottom image

Requesting Clementine and Richard chilling out, having a smoke while he mentions she's making all the wrong decisions

Ben and Attea kissing.

Requesting a parody of the left image with Rocko, only the caption reads "that's real fuckin' Rocko, mate".

Requesting fusion

Nice! Thanks, user.

Requesting Mabel Pines (Gravity Falls) in the Mandy troop outfit from the "Grim Adventures of the Kids Next Door" special (worn over her normal outfit) with her grappling hook at hand fighting/defeating the Boogeyman (from the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy).

Why, you may ask? Well, I'm a sucker for crossovers in general.

The Charming siblings as the Metal Gear Snakes.

Requesting Flapjack crying over a dead k'knuckles like in the ref pic

>Why, you may ask? Well, autism

/r/ Alice (Elles) with her shirt cropped, giving her an underboob, and she's stretching her arms up in the air.

requesting Dru as nemesis

Requesting Priyanka wearing only bikini bottoms and covering her breasts with her hands.

Requesting the four current Spider-Men in Joseph Joestar's "LETS GO" pose

Miles preferably being the back being slightly pushed

Requesting Killer Frost (Caitlin Snow) wearing this bikini with her coat on

Can I get some thoughts on this? I can't really fix anything due to it already being outlined in ink but I would love to have some insight for next time! Trying to get into the style of Villainous since it's the hip, new show And I'm already obsessed so therefore I must draw it and I gotta keep up with these crazy shows nowadays.

Requesting Panda Delgado wearing a sling or micro bikini posing like the girl in the ref

Requesting Modesty Blaise and Willie Garvin as The Boss and Snake respectively.

Requesting Carol Danvers in Binary form dressed as Starfire

Requesting Gogo Tomago & Honey Lemon wearing this nurse outfit

Her stomach is a little plump. Makes her look 2 months pregnant.

Black hat's taller than that, and he's not really bulky at the shoulders. So a little slimmer.

But really the picture looks nice. I think you did great.

Now that you mention it, I agree. I could've made Dem a little slimmer and the creator did say that BH is 6'6 *sweats* Thank you!

Requesting Quagmire explaining to any character of a drawfriend's choice why they are horrible and making that character cry.

I will take justice league,L.O.S.H, and F4,X-men requests

Draw Sue Storm as a mime doing the invisible wall gag

requesting a 16 year old Timmy Turner, and a 22 year old Vicky flirting with each other and trying to be cool about it, while both are thinking the same thing; "oh god He/She's gotten hot!!!"

for 16yo Timmy I want him to be in his "Gah" version from Love At First Height, while for 22yo Vicky you can use any of the designs I've included here, or even mix together two or more of them(if you use the leftmost design, have Timmy wear a suit instead of his standard Gah outfit, if the one furthest on the right, have him wearing a tuxedo)

req picture of Charley eating a very spicy soup

might I request some cute art o jester?
She can be doing just whatever you feel like she would do~

im currently on the bizzness of being dead

themanwithnobats.tumblr.com/

Requesting the George Constanza image with Scaramouche, holding his tuning dagger

Requesting Dormammu and Helspont as the laughing girls.

Requesting Pyrrha in her pom dress doing marilyn monroe's famous pose from The Seven Year Itch

Requesting Pirate Doctor Strange, in the vein of Captain Flint from Black Sails. Some notes:

>work in the Cloak of Levitation and Eye of Agamotto
>brown eyes instead of blue
>dark brown hair instead of black
>no pirate hat

Thanks Drawanon!

here ya go user

Requesting Raven in a Steampunk outfit

Requesting Doctor Doom as a Byzantine Emperor.

>Doom 2099 Colors
>616 Doom "aesthetic"

Requesting Doctor Strange vs Doctor Doom as Obi-Wan vs Darth Vader. Meaning Jedi Doctor Strange vs Sith Doctor Doom.

Requesting a lewd pinup of one of these girls or all three

Hi guys
I Love Rick and Morty
Season3 will begin soon
We enjoy funny funny world!
Bye

Requesting Kim Possible in nurse outfit.

I'm not familiar with this character so I don't know if I got this right, but its a cute and fun character to draw so it was ok!
here u go user

>but its a cute and fun

*but it's a cute and fun

Requesting the scene from Steven Universe on the top, but with K.O. (lower left) instead of Steven and Enid (lower right) instead of Pearl.

(And yes, K.O. should be in his tighty-whities.)

Requesting Scooby-Doo saying Muffin Button to Shaggy

Requesting a fusion between these three characters.

Requesting Wendy Corduroy as the tall super busty girl and Tambry as the smaller girl, with the former teasing to "come hang out at her place" at the latter who is flustered and distracted from her phone, staring at Wendy's gorgeous body.

May I have the individual pictures please?

I would but you increased the image limit so no.

Requesting Connie calling Nora a dyke.

Sorry I didn't realize that was a thing. There

Requesting more of British Raven.

Requesting this with Dragon Ball characters.

Requesting pic related with Joy, Callie Briggs, Pearl and some other waifu that gets spammed a lot here.

Requesting The Joker as Tommy Wiseau

Requesting Velma losing her glasses in the ghetto.

vidyart.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=333086
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=60123

Requesting JaneThor meeting Puzzle and Dragons Reincarnated Thor.

Requesting Miko eating ice cream.

Requesting Marceline showering in Finn's blood.

Requesting Starlee as a wrestler.

draw a Sup Forums couples of a boy and girl of your choice in this dance pose

Requesting Sabine and Seventh Sister as laughing girls.

Requesting Ronal and Alibert from the danish animated movie "Ronal the Barbarian" wearing those loincloths/ jockstraps with those bulges, and Alibert is embarrassed, while Ronal is telling him not to worry. Have Alibert's loincloth different from Ronal's, and full bodied and colored. P.S. If anyone dare's call me El Dorado fag again, I will see to it that I will have you expelled from here.

Requesting the logical conclusion.

>Rule 63 Lucky Piquel

Rather than have R63 Bonkers, I could see this with Fawn taking up police work instead.

Requesting anything with rule 63 Varrik.

Requesting the Middleton Cheer squad replacing their outfits with Virgin Killer Sweaters.

>Connie introduces Jeff to Steven
>Steven shows Jeff some of his video games
>Jeff teaches Steven how to play games with one hand
>The two become fast friends, sharing thoughts on games, television, and books
>Once Jeff fully recovers, Steven starts taking him on adventures with the Gems

Requesting BMO cosplaying as Heyboko from HEYBOT!

Cute, thanks user

Like the e one

Gwen, Julie and Kai morphing into Zeo Rangers.

I had a slightly different idea. Here's your idea, though:
orig12.deviantart.net/e7fd/f/2017/217/6/d/untitled_by_deidatvm-dbiy8e4.png

Requesting Anna playfully grabbing elsa's chest

Requesting Dendy making the Mirai Nikki "Yandere Face".

I included both regular and "anime" version of Dendy; whichever flavor the drawfriend prefers.

Requesting family fun time with Sentinel, Storm and their son, Wolverine.

Requesting Ultron slapping Wasp, in the same pose as the Pym/Wasp slap, with Wasp dressed the same.
Hank Pym is standing in the background, approving and saying "Well done, son."

What is this from?

lol it's shit but why not

og pic

requesting a sort of 2 part image that shows Kiazuki on a walkie talkie, with the 2nd part is a proper image of Hanazuki and the hemka sniper rifle, panicking while taking aim with a walkie-talkie next to her with speech coming out of it saying
"take the shot Hanazuki, end that bastard baby, do it now!"

Lol not bad user

I second this

This is the best I can do with limited time. I have dozens of shit to sort out.

Requesting Leni wearing a jetpack and goggles, just like Crash in the left picture.

Requesting anything with maid Disgust.

Holy crap, that was fast, thank you, this is adorable~
Love the Hearts in her dark magic, that's a nice little detail.

Oh,forgot to say in the first response, you got an art blog? I like to know who drew this so i can give proper credit when i share this around.

Requesting Ms Keane needing to poop real bad while giving a lesson on digestion.

thats cute as hell, user

OR here, I love them both! I like how you kept the art style, too. I can't thank you enough!

go to /trash/ for that stuff.

Requesting this tri-board fusion.
Check the filename to find out the secret that connects them all.

Requesting Rita McMann wearing the bikini of the bottom ref, in a sexy pose of your choice.

Bevis and Butthead meeting Carl, who mentions meeting two guys (their fathers) that he once partied with, while the pair regard Carl as the coolest person they've ever met.

cute user

This was posted in the TG towergirls thread if anyone thinks they can tackle this challenge

Requesting Laura lying in a bed with rose petals wearing only fishnet stockings, fishnet gloves, and her choker.

hey is the Sup Forums booru not working for anyone else, cause I was trying to upload some pics there and I can't get the uploader page to load