You haven't forgotten about me, right Sup Forums?

>You haven't forgotten about me, right Sup Forums?

user, why did you post a blank picture?

Kill yourself slut. Oh wait, you did!

Of course I remember you, champ. How could I ever forget my good pal?

literaly never existed

I wish I could, along with the pointless plot devoted to you

I'm curious about that too. What sort of game is OP playing?

DUDE WITHOUT AKU I NEVER EXISTED LMAO

I thought you couldn't start a thread without posting an image.

Fuck all of you.

It's hard to forget someone who ruined an entire season. You should have died with the rest of your sisters.

I don't even remember you

Jesus Christ, is Sup Forums really still this butthurt?

Season 5 was great

Not him but, it was good but could have been much better than what it was. I liked Ashi but a romantic subplot was unnecessary, especially in a 10 episode final season

>someone mentions an aspect of a show that is mostly regarded negatively by people who didn't even care to remember until they saw the post
>the post gets a majority of negative responses
>lol u triggered?
Watch out, you may trip yourself in that Sup Forums-esque logic loop

This.

GUYS! LEAKED NEW ASHI DESIGN! CHECK THIS OUT!

Actually I did.

God it's now I'm realizing how fucking cheap that ending was.

Not to say that there would have been any perfect way to finish it but still...

believe,i wish i could

That last episode was great up until Ashi was freed from Aku's influence.

From there things went completely shit

ASHI I LUVVV UUUUUUU LMAO

Why did they make her so ugly?

I'm keeping my hopes until the extended and better ending comes out in the BR/DVD Release

I wish I would

How can I forget something that doesn't exist?

I disagree, the first 3 episodes were great, then it started a decline to mediocre then shit culminating in an almost unbelievably unsatisfying finale. Jack's fight with both future and past aku had less screen time than his fight with the monolith monster.

>DON'T MAKE FUN OF MY WAIFU

Seems you're the one who's butt hurt

no, things that arnt there speak to me all the time

Ashi had Aku's power to travel back in time and kill him.

Why didn't Aku use that same power to travel back to the same point, or earlier, and save himself?

>grasping for non existent straws

How the fuck did you manage to make a thread without posting a pic OP? What wizardry is this?

I want to.

Absolutely this.

I thought my internet gave out again fucker

Who?

the cancer of season 5

This

Can't forget what never existed.

>that delay before her fade away

I would normally complain, but it happening right before the wedding only added to the BTFO

Gotta love how those were her last words. Not even an "I love you" or even a "Goodbye," just "I'm not supposed to exist, whoosh"

Not gonna lie, I waited for that image to load for like a minute.

This

Unfortunately for me Ashi, yes i do remember you
I wish i didin't but i also wish that you didin't ruin an entire season and the long awaited return of a famous series
But i guess we can't always get what we wish for can we? your samurai should know this very well

>didin't

It's hard to type properly when you're dead user

AKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

All I ever do is try to forget

:^)

>op pic of sweater with boobs
Context?

I haven't forgotten.

I still have a small shred of hope, in the back of my mind, that your creator will have a change of heart and pull a sixth (and non-rushed) season out of his ass, which will focus on Jack going on a grand quest to bring you back into existence.

I'm still mad

How can she love Jack if she doesn't exist?

I'e gotten over it but you still deserved better.

If Ashi was never introduced Jack would've just eventually killed himself. Did you not notice the stagnant cycle of running away in the first episode?

>hurr durr he needed her
The series could've been about Jack having both to deal with monsters and his own mental state and further develop his suicidal alterego as his only companion
Jack turning into his old self could've been slow and careful, with him overcoming the madness that is slowly burning him and thus making the "old jack return" much more important
But instead we got "ASHI I WUV YOUUUUUUUUU" shitty romance and asspulls so powerful that they could impress Jotaro kujo

i havent forgotten at all

Who?

I cannot forgot about someone I never met.

You got me

Why does he want to change the future back after he cucked his own dad? Doesn't he know if he erases the timeline it'll be like killing billions?

So shitty that they never do so much as bring them up again

Her?