SRMTHFG Thread

Anyone else remember this show? I loved it as a kid.

No.

I remember how it ended on a fucking cliffhanger.
Besides that it was cool. I liked the villains.

Skeleton King carried this

I remember I got an action figure of the MC. Was pretty much the only appeal the show had on me

Luke did. He finally became like his father.

I loved it,too bad that Disney didn't want to finish it.

On re-watching, it clearly has it's flaws, but it's still good imo.

>it clearly has it's flaws

*it clearly has its flaws

Autocorrect will do that to you, user.

>tfw will never have a proper ending

The worst thing is how it ended.
Oh shit metal face skeletor has an army now and will fuck shit up, and oh shit all the allies from the entire series are now joining the main heroes, this is going to be amazing.
And then nothing ever fucking happened.

It really sucks, not just from shit like "this is going to be our biggest battle yet" but also how much time was put into the SK resurrection plot just to have it not really amount to anything.

Samurai Jack did finish after what? 10 years? 20 years? We can wait,they will bring the final season.

Shit was lit but the title was a fucking mouthful

One of the few shows to do "anime influenced" right

Samurai Jack was far more popular though. I don't think there's enough demand for a SRMTHFG conclusion.

I really hope disney reboots it or revives SRMTHFG one day, if they can bring back that's so raven and ducktales, so I'm a little confident that they might bring SRMTHFG back.

Yeah, it was supposed to be poking fun at how long some anime's titles could be.
Yep, it was a very Osamu Tezuka esque work

>Look, I'm not saying it was Dark Ones, but it was Dark Ones.

>that episode where it was revealed that the kindly old married couple were Cultists that were stealing power from SK.

>That episode where it was revealed that SK was the Alchemist who created the Hyperforce.

Speaking of SRMTHFG, how did you guys feel when the early-mid 2000s culture and shows faded away?

Sorrow, despair, rage. I can barely talk to anyone about what it was like back then because hardly anyone remembers those good times. All the good shows faded away into obscurity, and now we are left with the dumpster fire that is the modern industry.

>That episode where they killed off the Black Monkey and Chiro literally Chimped out because he had the Black Monkey's soul in his body

SatAm cartoons ended in 2015. The CW still aired 4kids dubs.

>That episode where the Alchemist opened a literal portal to Hell.

But nobody watched the new Kids WB on the CW. So for all intents and purposes, Saturday morning cartoons really died in 2006, popularity-wise.

>I can barely talk to anyone about what it was like back then because hardly anyone remembers those good times.
Maybe you're talking to people too young to remember the early 2000s?

so i just remember two things from this show:
>a joke where some guy wants to join to team. the team tells him they can't add more shit to the robot and the guy says he can be the nose/ears.
>some futurisric looking white monkey
not so sure if that last one even happened

The only thing I remember as a kid watching this was that the show was pretty creepy and serious a lot of the time. And it had a continuous plot, the first type of show I watched like that.
When this thing fucking came it was so hype. . I remember the main skeleton villain fuses with it even, or something. Time to rewatch.

>The Economy crashed

Oh

MC looks like an Ishinomori character
>big round buttons on his shirt
>scarf
>gloves and boots
>that hair

His head does.
The Monkies try to keep him from escaping with the Skeleton King Worm and we get to see his head rip off of his Neck

The Silver monkey is the new body of the Black monkey after he dies trying to stop Skeleton King from awakening the sleeping old God that lives inside the planet Shugazoom City is on

Yeah, the image of the Skeleton King's head connected to that cable or whatever at the worm's head is forever engrained in my head. Young me was disturbed.
Seein as this is an American/Japanese show and I watched the english dub when I was a kid, I'm trying to find the Japanese dub now. But I can't other than the intro.

>We'll never find out why SK had a shrine with Chiro's schoolboy outfit and toys

I made this in an art class when I was 10

Haven't seen the show since it last aired, but I remember it fondly, the giant robot was really cool for me.

cute

The title of this show always sounded to me like a pisstake/anime parody that you'd see on South Park or something.

Nova was so fucking cute.

>that episode where the bad guy cloned the MC and it turned into a giant flesh monster

Series was inspired by Cyborg 009, actually

>that episode where it was revealed that the same Monkey that killed the black monkey was the team leader

Fun fact, the Dark One used Skeleton King as its mouthpiece in order to communicate to the mortal beings it would soon consume, but after SK got his head torn from his body, it could only use the head to spout vile demonic chanting, presumably because the vocal cords had been destroyed.

That worm was the creepiest shit.

>Seein as this is an American/Japanese show

This is the stuff from nightmares, and I love it.

Seriously this cartoon is ridiculously underrated.

Well it *WAS* a demon born specifically to devour the entire universe. If it wasn't creepy, then it would have failed at its job.

The creator still wants to finish it.

Not even fucking close.

This meme needs to die.

just want to say I wish Stroker and Hoop didnt cancel one episode short. it ended a year earlier, though