Why do people obsess over his origin being "weak" or downright "shit"...

Why do people obsess over his origin being "weak" or downright "shit" ? I can't think of many villains who have better origins being any stronger, logical, or more realistic with the exception of like fucking Magneto

Some guy who got hateboner for peter parker, got black hate jizz on by peter parker.

Now, he is villain that like to eat brains.

Would have been better if the symbiote was portrayed as female.

Most villains have crappy origins.

>Venom
Spider-Man caught the actual killer and not the copycat... damn that evil Spider-Man! We must kill him and be the heroes this city needs.

>Doom
Mom contacts demons in the woods. Villagers kill her. Goes in an autistic rage that's so big, he purposely doesn't hear somebody's warnings and blows his fucking face off.

>Zemo
Uh... my daddy was a nazi, and you killedhim so... Heil Hitler I guess?

>Apocalypse
Survival of the Fittest! Where fittest = strongest. That's the Theory of Evolution right? That's what Redit told me. Biggest, baddestmofos and shit. Oh, also, Space Gods chose me or some shit, idon'treallygiveafuck.

And so on and so forth.

That's a good looking tongue

his TAS origins are better
Marvel should have just retconeed it ages like DC did with Mr Freeze but now it may be too late for that

>retconeed

*retconned

Most people learn about venom from the animated series,later animated films,ultimate spider comics and games plus the movie where his origin has him closer to Peter so his comicbook origin becomes a lot more dissapointing when you learn he's just a guy pissed of at being fact checked

>dissapointing

*disappointing

He lost his job and his wife (girlfriend?) left him. He's not just pissy because Spider-Man caught the bad guy and he didn't.

His reason for hating Peter is fucking retarded

>Be respected reporter investigating Sin-Eater
>A guy called Emil Gregg claims to be the Sin-Eater and you interview him
>You want to verify things first, but your bosses pressure you to publish it
>Turns out Emil was a crazy compulsive confessor that even fooled the cops, mostly because he dressed up like the Sin-Eater and tried to kill Jameson, can't really blame them
>Spider-Man catches and arrests the real Sin-Eater, who turns out to be Emil's neighbor
>Because this is a fictional universe and not the real world, Eddie Brock gets fired in disgrace
>Apparently only tabloids will hire him now, and his wife divorces him
>Eddie doesn't blame his bosses for firing him for stupid reasons
>Eddie doesn't blame Emil Gregg for giving him the bogus story in the first place
>Eddie doesn't blame Stanley Carter, the real Sin-Eater
>Eddie blames Spider-Man, the man who caught the real Sin-Eater, because according to him if he hadn't done it Stanley would have just stopped killing people and nobody would have ever discovered the truth (unlikely, Carter was insane and Daredevil was also on the case). Because of this he thinks that Spider-Man is EVIL for catching a serial killer.

And no, "he's crazy" doesn't justify this.

Exactly. His life started to fall apart and the only person that was there for him was a suit made out black space goo that kept screaming into his brain about how much it hated Spider-Man

You can simplify any villain, hell I'd be as brazen as to say any hero that way

If you actually read the comics and get the nuances of who the character actually is, it makes sense, but simplified sounds stupid. This pretty much describes all capeshit.

Hey, user, i read the comics, watch cartoons, listen to every comic explain videos.

Oh no,there were plenty of reasons why he became so unstable,it's just all his other appearances/adaptations make his hate for spider man a lot more personal,I kinda like that his hateboner for Spidey isn't as strong in the comics,makes him rootable and less one dimensional than carnage but it's still dissapointing if your expecting him to be a more personal enemy

Why does Batman blame all criminals for what one man did? He likely wouldn't care about crime had it not effected his personal life, and now the average mugger who has no intention of harming anybody is fodder to beat the ever living shit out of as a means of anger management.

>And no, "he's crazy" doesn't justify this.
That's kind of what being crazy is, nobody criticizes JJJ for having even less of a reason to hate Spider-Man

so why does JJ hate Spoodyman?

Jealousy, mostly

>Why does Batman blame all criminals for what one man did?
He doesn't blame all criminals for what Joe Chill did. He just doesn't want anyone else to have to suffer because of crime like he did.

Part of what made Eddie great was his severe delusional state, most villains are either just purely evil because well, THEY'RE (cartoon)CRAZY or they're just sadists, but Eddie from day one was a different kind of character, they made it quite clear that he was a guy living with a much more realistic version of mental illness, he always saw himself as the hero

The funny thing is they totally know their "son" is Spider-Man - they're clones whipped up by Chameleon and Harry Osborne as revenge for Kraven and Norman.

You know I thought venom was the jock he loved Spider-Man and hated Peter Parker. And found the suit to be be like his hero.

I don't read much or watch movie.

What venom story in a nut shell? I love the idea of space goo. I wish I was space goo

>or watch movie.

*or watch movies.

Wait venom is in more than one movie?

>He doesn't blame all criminals for what Joe Chill did. He just doesn't want anyone else to have to suffer because of crime like he did.
Venom's motivation pretty much, only he is not well in the head, or should I say less well

I think Venom's motivation makes complete and total sense, especially when you keep in mind that the symbiote influences the thoughts and actions of the wearer. As a regular guy, Eddie blamed Spider-Man for his ruined career and hated him for it, but he wasn't about to sew a costume together and go on a crime spree because of it. It was bonding with the symbiote that felt similarly burned by Spider-Man that sent him over the edge, giving him the power, the personal knowledge of Spider-Man's daily life, and the mental push he needed to go for revenge instead of self-pity.

I don't know, I thought he was the evil peter parker. Instead of Smart he's dumb, instead of scrawny he's big, instead of getting real photos Brock fucks them up. He's the anti peter and now the anti spiderman.

hate kinda started after JJ wanted to make headlines. HIM hating spiderman was after spidey kept making a fool out of him.