Is there any reason why all French cartoon include at least one brown girl in main/support role...

Is there any reason why all French cartoon include at least one brown girl in main/support role?Is there some kind quota on brown girls or something like that?
I'm not complaining just genuinely curious!

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/10695138
youtube.com/watch?v=dXpVA7IAH1o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Filthy frogs just have shit taste in women

This is now a Martin Mistery thread.

To pander to people like me

>be American
>come up with French character
>happens to be black, cause why not
>see this thread
... Huh.

I mean, there are French speaking countries with primarily black populations, like Haiti and the Ivory Coast, but it's probably not related.

She is just tanned.

French people from the southern part of the country are dangerously close to being brown themselves, so I imagine the tradition got started because they didn't want it to seem like everyone on the show was from Normandy.

Of course, France has been culturally enriched with a lot of vibrancy in the past two decades, so now the brown quota probably has a whole new meaning.

Because Brown girls are delicious.

France has been multi-ethnic for centuries. Women with darkn tanned skin and dark hair are likely descended from families that emigrated from the Mediterranean region.

southern frenchmen dont look very different from northern spaniards.

Americans have a problem of seeing everything in black and white. There are native tanned brown eyed brown haired people in France.

Alot of Americans thinks all Latinos are full blown dark (full native)/brown people ... every country has a good chunk of everything by now. not just brown and white people

bc france is very brown, especially when you include algeria

half of africa was french colonies, so lotsa brown people to pander to in francophonia

Though it's not as though most brownies in french media are African or even black.

Yeah, usually if you see a brown person in french media they are usually Algerian or French-Algerian, or Moroccan (see: Sofia Boutella, Said Taghmaoui)

Northern Paris, St Denis and such are practically 100% black, was staying there last month, a Chinese friend who visited me remarked she could take a photo and tell her friends she was in Africa and they'd believe her

Reminder that Alex is a FATASS

>Is there any reason why all French cartoon include at least one brown girl in main/support role?Is there some kind quota on brown girls or something like that?

It's because France is an African arab country.

Not even kidding or trying to start up some Sup Forums shit. They held half of Africa as colonies, and after WW2 the colonies were freed but they kept heavy economic ties with the new states - same thing as the british commonwealth. So for the same reason why Britain is full of Indians, France is full of Africans. It is very sad because I always wanted to visit Paris, but it's just not safe anymore.

>Northern Paris, St Denis and such are practically 100% black,

Haha, I remember Seine Saint Denis mentioned in Les Kassos. The three nephews from Ducktales moved into that neighbourhood because Donald got a new job in France, and after a few days they turned into full blown hood niggas. Even the French themselves think that that place is a ghetto.

6.9% indian for britain according to their last census.

and by indian I mean everyone from asia.

>I always wanted to visit Paris, but it's just not safe anymore.

Dude I lived in St Denis last month, sure it's ethnic but it has brand new tramway systems, a university and a big sports stadium they're gonna use to run the olympics. Don't be a pussy

They don't.

>two decades
There have been black French citizens for literal centuries.

Because they understand the concept of Delicious Brown.

Thinking about it, I feel this point is undermined by the fact Alex is American.

I mean, the show takes place in California. Just saying.

Bless their hearts.

Like Alexandre Dumas

That, and they love making girls in their shit sexy.

They have that type of construction going on in the Middle East too, doesn't mean it's safe there.

and his dad was a General in Napoleon's army

Fetish.

The vast majority of those came during the last 20 years though.

Dude. I lived there for a month, I just handed in the keys to the flat last tuesday. I'm still in Paris (Much more upscale area though) but it's fine. No one said boo to me. And that's your supposed ghetto. The rest of Paris is fine. Why are you conservatards so scared of everything?

Friendly reminder.
Ginger > Tomboy >>> WHORE

Sounds like you're complaining. Why would you be complaining?

*Patrician taste in women
ftfy

I'd be complaining, they could have had a 3rd qt white girl like the other two. But no, gotta get muh diversity quota filled...

Are you triggered by brown people or something.

Did you just realize that the world does not consist of only white people? Its called realism. Whats your pol alternative, ban all brown characters from being created.

>I dont know why in every black panther story they always have to force 1 white minority character. Whats their deal?

Have you been to France? There's black all over

>Did you just realize that the world does not consist of only white people?
In Europe it pretty much does, memes aside.

France and Britain are the exceptions, thanks to their colonizing ways

Are you american

No one cares. not everyone likes disgusting white whores. The girl could be asian for all I care, as long as she's not a disgusting white woman

Have you been to Europe, user? White girls are not remotely the same everywhere... you may be shocked at the difference, actually.

I assumed Alex was like...A tan Korean.

Yes I have and they're all the same with their shitty bodies. They're either fat or skinny with no visible muscle or curve on them. Disgusting inferior women.

I've even seen (South)east Asians with more curves and athletic bodies than them

Demographic history is being rewritten and overwritten.

Totally Spies was actually made by French Canadians.

>6.9% indian for britain according to their last census.

Not in London.

Doesn't this show take place in California? Why wouldn't there be some kind of brown girl?

because historically, the french were the most racially tolerant of any colonists. while the english refused and demonized any racemixing, and the spanish tried to circumvent it with a very extensive racial caste system. the french saw fit to just fuck whatever appealed to them. as such, france gained a significant, and integrated african/ french-african population long before any other country integrated minority races.

>White girls don't have curves
I'm sorry... what? Just how fucking retarded do you have to be to come to that conclusion?

And girls aren't supposed to be muscular, that's for guys. (Especially since they're so weak they'd still lose to the average guy in a fight.)

Not according to the data.

>liking scrawny skinny fat women with pudgy waists and non existent backsides

Well I guess someone needs to sleep with the subhumans

The UK is far worse, especially the bbc. (even through france has more immigrants)

It's okay in 2D form.

archiveofourown.org/works/10695138

Funny how nobody in this thread realize that this show was made in France but with an international audience in mind. And when you're in the cartoon business and not from the USA, international means America.

Hence why Totally spy takes place in an American environment. And the character design follows suit.

P.S: 50 post is not a lot before turning into a full-on Sup Forums thread.

I never said i didn't like brown girls,i just wondering why.In America we have way more brown people then France but you rearly see then in cartoon,girls especially.
Seriously this isn't even the most politically charged/race-baiting thread on/co/,why are you so angry?

You have never have enough brown grills, and your pic is the proof OP.

because france is a country of sluts and whores

J'adore femmes marron!
been casually trying to learn French for about a week now, so I just wanted an excuse to write in the language

The Japanese version is better, both of them.

Because France has a ton of black people

the only good version is a dead version
agincourt best day of my life

Eh, not really. I mean yeah they were more tolerant, but it wasn't encouraged by any means.
Look up "code noir".

So like, are any of you going to post some pics of swarthy Franc chicks?

Cause if not, why the fuck is this thread still here?

Still not remotely as bad as the US with its utterly frigid women (or Canada with its barely existent young women).

To jerk their baguettes

I wouldn't go to France.

youtube.com/watch?v=dXpVA7IAH1o

>US
>frigid

Where does the le US is frigid/puritanical meme come from? Does this only apply to rural areas because coming from the city and looking at our media, promiscuity and the whole "sex positive" thing is really popular among young women.

The memes are popular. Actual sex is not. Pay attention to what people do, not what they say.

I've yet to meet any actual sex-positive feminists - all of them seem to be ideologically sex-negative, just without using the term.

JEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My friend, just leave the US and you'll see what a difference it is. Americans are terrified of a little alcohol and still treat it as "the devil's water".

Can't buy alcohol on sundays, can't buy alcohol after 2am, can't serve alcohol without having a way to serve water as well, and can't have two drinks in front of you at the same time.

Face it, america is terribly skittish of sex and alcohol when it comes to the actual thing and not just talking about it.

because they're chocoatle delecioussnes.

Alex is wife material.

Of course. If they had good taste, then the whole cast would be nothing but delicious brown qts.

ALBION, MAY YOU CHOKE ON YOUR WORDS.

You sound British

>You sound British

He'd end every sentence with the word "cunt" if he sounded British.

Behold the eternal anglo in his natural state: spreading filthy lies and slandering everything around him. Truly the most worthless being in Europe.

The funny thing is that they won the 100 years war

Don't worry user, as a fat neckbeard no Muslim will rape you

French are fags.

The only black guy in the entire movie of dunkirk appeared for like 3 seconds in the French army

We saw her parents.
Her father was either black or Indian. Because he was very dark skinned.

So is her mom

I normally like Drew Gardner, but there's a lot of inconsistency in his artwork at times.

plus he doesn't sell artpacks no more.
What happened to him anyways? DA gave him the boot.

>Thanks to immigration policies of the last 20 years.

Fixed that for you.

Watch Joueur du Grenier.

The frogs have superior taste in women

Great taste, you mean.

How come Sup Forums is now full of people who have absolutely no idea of the purpose of greentexting?

Brown girls are hot.

There's a lot of ugly ones, but the actual cute ones are wife material.

>lolirock
I remember hearing about it and almost immediately forgetting it.Is it any good?

>plus he doesn't sell artpacks no more.
What are you talkin about? Latest one was barely two weeks ago

>Sup Forums
A Sup Forums board
Pick one.

>Sup Forums
>a Sup Forums board
Pick one

Who is your brownfu?

>Automatically assumes everyone who doesn't want to hang around in an ethic slum is a conservatard

Nah, considering the rampant crime caused by the influx of African immigrants, I'm gonna say you're talking shit.