ITT: We post Uncle Toms in comics and cartoons

ITT: We post Uncle Toms in comics and cartoons.

Icon is cool though. How's he an Uncle Tom?

>lives in a mansion
>talks white
>makes his money by prosecuting black people
That's an Oreo if I ever saw one.

OH BOY ANOTHER "WE WUZ" THREAD MADE BY PEOPLE WHO DON'T READ THE COMICS THEY ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT.

>is an alien that takes the form of a black guy
I don't think our notions of race really apply to him.

>talks white
What?

Notice how he talks like an English professor instead of a regular black dude?

It's called being educated.

How does a regular black dude talk user?

You have no fucking clue what makes someone an Uncle Tom if you think it involves speech patterns and where one lives. Stop with this baiting white boi.

A good chunk of the African American population is uneducated.
Having Icon talk like he is educated makes no sense.

He's sorta lived more lives as a black man than anyone on Earth.
However it IS a bit muddled by he also lived lives as a nonhuman.
So...yeah.
However he's not some Starfire tier "I've been here for a week, what is this human concept of the negro"

>A good chunk of the African American population is uneducated.
There it is. I knew it was coming.

Always does, I thought it would at least make it 20 posts this time around. I wonder how long before 'subhuman' comes up this time around?

You do realize I'm black, right?
I'm just tired of white people trying to write black people and failing at it.

>A good chunk of the African American population is uneducated

Source on this "information"?
And how do you think black people talk?

Who do you think wrote Icon user?

Have you ever been outside of your house?

Shhh, let the causal white boi play black to bait and shit post. It makes him feel good about himself.

If I had to guess...
>middle aged white guy
>never been near a black guy
>wants to write a black guy
>just make him a white guy dipped in chocolate

You say that like it should be obvious despite none of us being able to see you.

I do go outside often,hell I'm about to leave to go the mall right now.

mods do your fucking job for once, please

Yes user. In fact I even go outside and hang out with several of my "average black dude" friends that I went to high school with.

He never struck me as "your average black dude".

Yup.
Dwayne McDuffie was a typical white guy.
Glad to know you totally have a deep understanding of the character and not shit posting or anything.
Fucking moron.

I always wondered how the Blood Syndicate, managed to kick his ass when they nearly died robbing a crack house but I don't want to read Icon.

>you think it involves speech patterns and where one lives
It does involve both those things though.

Dude. The late, great Dwayne McDuffie.

Avenger Wolverine is the worst Uncle Tom in comics

Prove it faggot. Time stamp a picture of your arm.

This should be mandatory anyone makes this claim.

KYS - You are wrong. Meet some black people, learn some shit away from Sup Forums. Do not say you are black we are not falling for it.
Here is your (You) since you need one.
Why are the mods not doing their jobs this morning?

When do the mods ever do their job? Look at this place.

If I remember correctly, it's just because the got the drop on him.
Once he got his shit together, all he needed was intimidation.

You ever stop to think not all black people talk the way you do? That they actually put their education to use?

And even then, this is irrelevant to Icon, seeing as he's a centuries old alien posing as a black dude.

Mate.You do know not all blacks aren't pants sagging gangbangers who use slang words often?

Sourece:I'm a black dude who lives in Metro Atlanta

>Meet some black people, learn some shit away from Sup Forums.
I have. There was one black guy at my high school, nerdy guy, won a trophy playing WoW. Junior year more black kids got transferred and suddenly the nerdy black kid started lifting, wearing earings, ditched his glasses, gave up vidya, started smoking weed, and getting into fights with teachers.

>Sourece:I'm a black dude who lives in Metro Atlanta
Time stamp with a pic of your arm.

[F]

Amazing that they came up with a coherent plan, they're the worst super team of all time that wasn't intentionally written to be joke.

b8 thread? b8 thread

Where do you think you are, friend? Sup Forums has mods the same way Marvel has editors

Hopefully this will do since I'm currently out.

To be fair, the Blood Syndicate was less of a superhero team and more of a group of thugs that got powers.

It's only a little less perplexing that they managed not to get shot before they got powers but I guess they were less toxic in their separate gangs.

The mods were actually cleaning up things a few days ago. Maybe they only mod one day a week.

All of them? Any black character can be written off as an Uncle Tom if your standards are low enough.

>Having Icon talk like he is educated makes no sense.
The whole point of the character went over your head

Huh. So there are actually black people on Sup Forums.

Nope, it was a completely self-hating black guy that hated black people

how was Mcduffie self hating?

Are you honestly surprised?

Metro Atlanta almost doesn't count. It has some of the richest blacks in the nation.

black people love nerd shit, it makes sense

Uncle Tom himself wasn't even what the term "Uncle Tom" has come to mean.

Best thread Sup Forums has had all week.

You tumblr cunts need to find a sense of humour.

Because blacks can't read.

Kill yourself.

it's true though, just normal suburban life while the more stereotypical stuff happens in poor communities

your fault for not having enough white babies.

Icon is educated that's why he talks like that. He's a lawyer.

That's because he's a bland ass self insert. Stewartfags seem to like him for being badass, having two women lusting for his dick, nostalgic faggotry, and token black diversity quotas. I rarely see any husbandofags or fujoshits like this character.

Did white supremacy brainwash you enough that you think education is a "white" trait?

>I rarely see any husbandofags or fujoshits like this character.

it's funny, but this is the true measure of a character

Well hooked.

>He doesn't know Sup Forums is diverse as fuck

Lurk moar
t. black guy

>The number of MUHDICKfags a character has is a measure of their quality
This is such a cancerous thought process.

>rarely see any husbandofags or fujoshits like this character.
>this is the true measure of a character
No one has a black character for a husando, no one ships a black male character.

There was a thread asking about it some time ago. In resume, Sup Forums is full of niggers.
>No one has a black character for a husando
coughBENDIScough

The White Man's education

There's a few fags who still ship Hawkgirl with Green Lantern. I don't get why, aside maybe nostalgic faggotry.

Hawkgirl was retarded, and a cheater/traitor. Shit waifu. She might as well been an thanagarian OC considering how different the character was from the comics version.

I found it weird there are still fags who think DC should ship this. Especially since none of the comic writers are toonfags.

>Uncle Toms
So, characters who are good? You need to know your terms before you make bait.

>"Uncle Toms"
Real ass Uncle Toms or "media has convinced us success is inherently a white trait and being well mannered and educated is akin to being a race traitor" Uncle Toms?

You're trying to hard to talk to it (op). Just click the little return button, hide the thread and think about comic books.

Autism transcends race user.

I was gonna agree with you, user, but your point that "every black person should be uneducated and speak improper English" makes me wanna punch you.

Mods are always sleeping, huh?

Does Sup Forums only have one or two mods, or do they just not care?

What's this? A shitpost thread to bait in Sup Forums while OP RPs as a Black man?

>Hawkgirl was retarded, and a cheater/traitor. Shit waifu. She might as well been an thanagarian OC considering how different the character was from the comics version.
How different? Cartoon fag here, never read the comics

This thread doesn't break the rules, you pathetic little faggot.

Try tumblr

We have people of every color and nationality argueing on Sup Forums and this surprises you?

not every black guy in the world talks like your average BIX NOOD basketball american

I thinks the mods shitpost on Sup Forums

But that doesn't make sense. Whether you are left or right you shouldn't like someone yelling about an uncle tom.

On that note, top quality bait OP.

You didn't see all the young college white girls calling black police officers coons and house niggers during all the BLM protests and riots?

The left fucking hates "Uncle Toms" (read: successful educated blacks) because you can't be a savior if there's nobody to save.

Anyone with eyes can see that this is just another shitty bait thread because you faggots can't get the thought of niggercock out of your minds, so you constantly talk about them day in and day out.

Also, tumblr has way more racist shit than this fucking site you moron. There aren't any blogs on here dedicated to bashing niggers or commending white/black/whatever supremacy. And I know what your puny fucking spergbrain is thinking right off the bat

>haha that's just Sup Forums

No. Fuck off, do everyone a favor, and find the nearest car so you can breathe in its exhaust fumes and die a peaceful, yet retarded death.

that shit was a real eye opener. If you don't support my politics and be a good little sheep you're useless. Liberals, Republican, at the end of day they don't want free thinking blacks they want sheep.

This is why Black people are held back in America. It's not White people. They holf themselves back at this point.

When other races see one of their own be successful, that person is seen as a role model.
When Black people see another brotha make it big?
>"AY YO, DIS NIGGA FO'GET WHERE HE COME FROM. SHIEET NIGGA BE UNCLE TOM AF. FUCK DAT OREO NIGGA, MAN."
If they didn't make it big in some form of entertainment, it never counts.

Why is Black culture in the U.S. so goddamn self destructive?

BOY I SURE DO WISH WE COULD ACTUALLY DISCUSS THE COMIC BOOK ICON IN THIS THREAD. THE COMIC BOOK THAT LITERALLY HAD A SIDEKICK CHARACTER THAT DIRECTLY ADDRESSED OP'S HALF-BAKED ACCUSATIONS AND WHO SERVED TO MAKE ICON STRIVE TO DO MORE FOR HIS FELLOW MAN AFTER A CENTURY OF ONLY LOOKING OUT FOR HIMSELF. SURE WOULD BE NICE IF HALF THE PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD HAD ACTUALLY READ ICON AND WERE INTERESTED IN DISCUSSING IT AND ITS APPROACH TO RACIAL POLITICS RATHER THAN JUST SCREAMING RACIAL POLITICS AT EACH OTHER USING THE COMIC BOOK AS AN EXCUSE FOR THAT RATHER THAN AS THE TOPIC MEDIUM.

SURE WOULD BE NICE IF MY CAPS LOCK WASN'T BROKEN TOO.

>Why is Black culture in the U.S. so goddamn self destructive?
The left invented the welfare state to keep blacks perpetually held back, and then the left intelligencia created "black authenticity" to make sure individual successful blacks couldn't ever be seen as role model for the rest of them.

Remember: "we'll keep those niggers voting Democrat for the next 200 years"

>turns out Hudlin pulling shady bullshit is why Milestone's return still hasn't started
God I hope McDuffie's widow's lawsuit kills Milestone for good.

Better it never see the light of day again or be purchase by DC entirely than return under Hudlin (who obviously just wants adaptation money).

We actually had a couple of days where this lazy-ass fronted shit was being deleted too. But nope, apparently that was wrong.

What does an Uncle Tom mean? Like, what's the criteria?

Can't we just kill Hudlin instead and make the world a much better place?

McDuffie didn't deserve that. This is the man that wrote my favorite DC animated movie of all time (Crisis on Two Earths). He also wrote Justice League: Doom which I consider a very underrated movie. His script on All-Star Superman could have used some work but I feel editorial had a lot to do with that.

Reminder that this killed him.

The term "Uncle Tom" is used as a derogatory epithet for an excessively subservient person, particularly when that person is aware of their own lower-class status based on race. However, the use of the epithet is the result of later works derived from the original novel, and does not reflect Mrs. Stowe's actual depiction of Uncle Tom himself.