It's been 8 years and one of the show's main female characters' definining character trait is still just being a...

>it's been 8 years and one of the show's main female characters' definining character trait is still just being a romantic interest to one of the main male characters
it's fucking amazing how SJWs nitpick smallest and most insignificant things in media yet nobody ever reee'd about this

Adventure Time is a SJW sacred cow.

I liked the episode where her and Finn hung out

lady is a main?

even if you specify the category (main females), she still feels like a secondary (at best) background (at worst).

Not really.
It's just they're blind to bigger things and focus on smaller shit.

She's probably the third most important female one after PB and Marcy
maybe fourth if you count FP but I think Lady technically has more appearances even if she doesn't really do much in them

more of i feel tree trunks and lumpy space princess did more than lady (or at least had more focus episodes).

Eventually, she would have ate him.

>she would have ate him.

*she would have eaten him

Would she do it raw or turn him into yukgaejang?

It's called Tumblr Time for a reason.

*she would have vored him

What is OP complaining about?

Is there not a single child from a non-divorced family in this thread?

>2011
>find it fucking funny that she would only speak Korean
>extra-dimensional rainbow creature settled in post-apocaliptic fantasy setting speaks fucking current day Korean and no one ever points that out
>2017
>still find it fucking funny
It's just so amusing. I don't know why.

>Implying he wouldn't have eaten her

Why do they speak Korean?
They look and fly like East Asian dragons.

You're kidding, LSP has more screentime and relevancy.

SJWs' double standards

she doesn't really have a personality if thats what you're referring to.

>definining character trait is still just being a romantic interest to one of the main male characters
well duh

Because Niki Yang.

It doesn't help that her own episode about the Rainicorn ex from her hippie phase who hated dogs was stupid and forgettable

As it should be.