WHO IS THE UNIVERSE'S AWESOMEST EVILDOER?

WHO IS THE UNIVERSE'S AWESOMEST EVILDOER?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QWjDzpVy-N0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bugger if I know

HATER!

WHO'S SUPER STRONG AND SHOOTS OUT SCARY GREEN LIGHTNING?

Wander!

HATER!

GET OUT YOU LITTLE SHIT

WHO'S REALLY INSECURE, WISHES HE HAD A GIRLFRIEND
VIDEOS HIMSELF LIFTING WEIGHT IN THE BEDROOM

You've been replaced by a female.

season 3 when?

In 2037.

Fuck off Paul

Who is the universe's awesomely evildoer?
LIKE YOU HAD TO ASK.

Who the hell is Paul?

Nice seeing ya too, Hatey!

HATER!

He was an ERPer on /trash/ who forever tarnished the Dominator name; via stalking people. And being an absolute piece of shit. So just assume any pic of the dominatrix with a filename is Paul

Lewd... maybe?

Never watched this, is that a fucking Gurren Lagann reference?

I don't know what history you have with that person, but you can keep it to yourself.

No

Who tries to conquer and rule just cause' he wants to be cool?
Who pushes and shoves just cause' he wants to be loved?
Who likes a lady villain wants to show her he's willin'? I said,
Who insecure and lonely?

:-(

>Hater confirmed for a token /r9k/-grade villain with a crippling fear of WoY's token Stacy Thundercunt and seething hatred towards show's token Chad Thundercock

Is Hater /ourguy/?

These images always do unholy things to my dick

Post more

No. Go to /aco/ you horndog.

I have one with Dominator flashing one boob, but that one invariably lands me with 3 day vacation.

But Wander's a Dweeb not a chad and Hater kicked your waifu's ass in s hate fueled rage in the finale.

>Wander

I'm not talking about that handbag-fondling hippie, user.

Poof thread is gone

FASTER!!

>crippling Fear
>spent half of Season two chasing after her before getting over her and wrecking her shit in the finale
You have a strange notion of fear user.

SHAKE YOUR DEADLY VENOM SAC
youtube.com/watch?v=QWjDzpVy-N0

those hg thread where always cancer

Anyone know what they did in the Spanish dub during that part where Sylvia and Peepers told him to sing his theme song in Spanish?

More details, please?

WHAT?

>Stacy Thundercunt
Lord Dominator is also a geek that's no different from the rest of the characters.

Your hope makes you weak.

Has anyone made the joke of grabbing the frame were hater says "Time to activate, Sub Mode!" And in the next panel cut to him with a ball gag and dom with a whip and dominatrix outfit?

Hater was never afraid of her, his feelings ranged from seething envy to hopeless infatuation to "Alright, I've had enough of this bitch"

HATE'D

The world may never know

Season 2 was pretty damn good.

Uhhh... me? I don't understand the question.

>Season 3 never
It hurts so fucking much.

HATE MAKES
SEX THRILLIN/

I know how you feel, user. The worst part is how scarce any discussion on the show is.

It deserved so much more attention

That hurts my soul.

SpongeBob SquarePants!

So Hater is just space Trump?

Sup Forums only discusses currently airing bad shows.
WOY is not bad and is not airing.

ELECTRIC, DESPOTIC, AND AWESOME IS HE

beep beep I'm a peep

I only liked him in season 1.

Why? He was cool in S2 too.

HATE'S GREAT
YOU KNOW YOU LIKE IT
HATE'S GREAT
'LEAST YOU SHOULD
HATE'S GREAT
IT MAKES YOU FEEL AWESOME

BEIN' EVIL IS GOOD

Why is peepers so perfect?

He just is.

NEVER EVER

Sup Forums only discusses a show if there's a relationship or something deeper in it. I like WoY too, but there's nothing to seriously debate inside the show itself.

So what's Craig up to now?

Another project for Disney. Yeah, some people never learn.

To yhis fay i really want to know if they'd have gone ahead and made him a full on villain by himself, even if just for a short while.
Craig was really insistent on Peepers being more evil than Hater.

*to this day

>ywn see the intended sob story of Wander
Life hurts.

his happiness really is infectious

that was planned for season 3, user.

fuck me it hurts

>intended sob story
It's already revealed that Wander spent more than half of his life with constant torment and abuse. That's why he want to help everybody.

I would have liked this show more if Wander was more mellow.

WHO GOT THEIR SHOW CANCELLED?

I'd recommend the breakfast episode, OP.

Sup Forums doesn't care because there's no waifus other than dominator. this is what i still genuinely believe

>still having waifus
>when there's a husbando like Wander
Sup Forums having shit taste as usual.

Sylvia is good waifu. But everyone forgets her.

>Wander
>husbando
my nigga

That old meme is past it's expiration date

By now you could say it's... rotten

yeah the husbandos in this show are better, but like i said, threads die early because there's no waifufaggotry to discuss and there's nothing to yell about because most people like this show
Sup Forums threads don't tend to last long when there's nothing to argue about, sadly

There are shitton of speculations and theories about season 3, but somehow people don't like to discuss it.

probably because it reminds them of the fact that we're never getting that season that they have so many theories about, theories that will never be proven to be wrong or right

I doubt anyone has legitimate theories. It's more a matter of people with wish lists.

>we're never getting that season
Let's just say that it got postponed to an indefinite date. If Samurai Jack did get a Season 5, so could Wander. All you need is time and patience.

There were serious discussions about Wander and Hater's pasts. We also know there was also an USA flag, so it means that show takes place in our universe.

There is a popular rumor that show was cancelled because it was damaging the ratings of a particular XD cartoon which was one of the exec's favourites. Don't know if that's been true actually.

Well no, WoY is very formulaic and ultimately inconsequential. Until it became about stopping Dominator from destroying the Galaxy the show was just not worth talking about.

Wait, i didn't know about this rumor. Do you know more about this?

Idk, someone analysed team's answer and came to conclusion that next threat should be someone Wander-like, but instead of talking and playing with villains this enemy brainwashes them to be good. This is the recent theory i saw.

Unfortunately no, but they say that Penn Zero is indirectly behind the cancellation.

>DUDE TRUMP LMAO
Leave and don't come back until you get an actual sense of humor

Is Penn Zero renewed for 3rd season?

Not really, like I said that's just a rumor. It might be Penn Zero, it might be another show, or it might be just the whims of Disney, since there's not an official reason from producers, everything is possible.

WoY got cancelled because Disney XD cartoons usually don't run for more than 2 seasons as a marketing strategy. Only very few shows manage to get past season 2 barrier. Wander just got unlucky that's all.

bump

I feel like everything that could have been talked about has already been talked about a year ago (around the time the show ended)

You can continue making discussion threads for it, but it will mostly continue to tread on topics that have already been covered several times.