Which one, Sup Forums?

And why?

Neither.

That's not even grammatically correct.

Hitler, please.

All of them, cause harem solution is best solution.

This one

I can't decide!!!!

Teen Titans' was a waifu factory.

V=Missionary/Vaginal sex for teems of procreation
A=Anal
kill terra

Jinx

because

>kill terra
end yourself

How about a version that's not for ants?

Also TTG

Beast cuck/Slade please your shit waifu has never been good

>wanting Deathstroke's cum dumpster

I don't remember middle right and bottom center

That probably means you missed season 5 entirely, they're the only two who only appear in it. Go watch it now, it's my favorite season.

I'll go with option 10.

>Vax

fuck off
go inject your autism somewhere else

It's always been Starfire but that's because my weakness is goofy acting girls

Naïve != goofy
Of those 9 Terra is the closest to goofy, when she isn't going full traitor that is.

She needs more 34.

>not taking the goth triangle

She probably is 34. Meaning way too old for that.

Argent, because she probably doesn't have a large fanbase that I'd have to fight off.

Starfire, Bumblebee and Blackfire.

You'd be surprised how many fans Argent has. Kole is probably a better choice in that sense.

I guess Starfire, but only because she grows up to have really big boobs.

It was hard going back to slutfire after being spoiled by purityfire from the cartoon

True, but Kole's already fucking the BCC.

>And why?
Answer the OP you fucking faggot.

Self-inserts can often help solve that type of problem.

Those breasts look like fucking implants. Gross

Not if you're a boob guy like me. Instead of it being hard to go back to slutfire, I was literally hard when I went back to Slutfire.
But she still sounds like purityfire in my head.

You smell of summer.

>Oh yes, I would very much enjoy taking in "the cock" until it squirts out the salty life milk within my grobble-snurf hole

DELET THIS

Pantha is the best.

>What is the matter? Does my figure not give you the pleasure? Perhaps if I were to take your "the cock" and place it in my mouth and suckled upon it in a manner most sensual? You can even shoot the salty life milk inside my mouth, if that would give you more of the pleasure?
>If you are having making moving your hanging skin tube to wake up, maybe you would like to give my body much of the touching and the kissing?

Have fun with your wrinkly old chicks, gramps.

That version manages to somehow be even less waifuable than the original.

Jinx. She's a cutie and has a great personality. Also she isn't partially retarded or a brooding psycho.

She's also kinda bitchy, though. How about Kole?

Because I like those, it's pretty fucking obvious you goddamn cunt.

Argent from the comics

Jinx. Once she's into you, she seems really nice and fun to be around. Plus, witches are awesome.

Daily reminder to Take the L

>And why?

How else am I gonna get around Chicago? Drive?

I can't separate a matching set

Blackfire because I want her to push me against a wall, grab my balls in her unnaturally warm Tamaranean hands and run her tongue across my quivering throat with a predatory grin.

The problem is all of them are varying levels of crazy.

I guess BumbleBee because she seems the least likely to go on a superpowered rampage on you.
Granted, I don't actually recognize middle right, maybe shes not crazy either.

>I don't actually recognize middle right
Do you recognize bottom center?

I sorta do, but I think it was just from the finale, I missed a chunk of the last season.
So I suppose I recognize her but know nothing about her. Middle right I just don't recognize at all.

>I missed a chunk of the last season.
That's the problem, middle right's only major episode was in the middle of season 5. (Which I actually happen to think is the best season, so I'd highly suggest rewatching it, or at least the eps you missed the first time.)

>not taking the cross of carnal delights

I'd tell you to burn in hell, but I'm a kind, upstanding man of supreme taste.

This one senpai

Blackfire.
After I borrow some mind control tech from Luthor.

>>Not including Argent.

What's wrong with you?

user... that's not a teenager.

Terra

>And why?

I like traitors

What are you, a masochist?

Blackfire desu
>why
King Consort of Tamaran senpaitachi

something something clock something something cock user

No, he's a sixty year old man

But why would you even look anywhere else when you've got an entire grid of stunningly attractive teen waifus to choose from?

schoolgirl terra

Excellent taste, user. Possibly the first good contribution to this thread.

Seeing this image makes me so pissed we never got that follow-up tournament episode for the girls that was teased back in season 2.

Mein nigger

1. Raven: The forever waifu. She's smart, she's funny (if dry), she's cute, and as a kid I really empathized with her struggles with her emotions.

2. Starfire: Cute, kind, sweet, energetic and genuine. I'd ask her to take me flying, and I know she'd say yes and it would be awesome.

3. Blackfire: Anons, there is a darkness with me, located in my dick. A bad girl with an edge of crazy? My dick is diamonds. It'd be a train wreck.

None, cause they're all shitty anime ripoffs and that's the only reason 2000 aired it. It was anime like.

>3. Blackfire: Anons, there is a darkness with me, located in my dick. A bad girl with an edge of crazy? My dick is diamonds. It'd be a train wreck.
Wouldn't Jinx be a much better choice for this? She acts "bad" but without the crazy part.

You misunderstand. The crazy is needed to make my dick go doki doki. I do like Jinx though.

They're more attractive than any anime waifus I can think of, user. If you have counterexamples feel free to share them, though...

holy shit
>legit thinking teen titans 2003 characters are hotter than any anime waifus
even the shitty waifubait ones are more appealing senpai

From the same era?
Ryoko Hakubi
Any of the Sailor Senshi
Aisha Clan Clan
Faye Valentine

The only one on that list that even comes close is the last one. Anime in general suffers from a disturbing case of sameface, and not a particularly attractive one at that.

Argent.

>And why?

Sure buddy.

That's clearly not from the actual anime, you liar.

Compare apples to apples, not oranges.

I choose Slade

>complains about sameface
>while defending weebtitans and it's awful fishface
Thanks man, I needed that laugh.

TT only really suffers from fishface when it goes off-model (which is admittedly not that rare). But anime suffers from ugly sameface all the time.

Off model fish face >> same face, any day of the week

YOU STOLE MY POST

Argent is best Waifu.

>No Impulse

Shit chart, m8

Another question:

Who would you marry, have children with, and live together as a family with, and why?

Raven and/or Starfire.

I choose all of them, plus some of the other girls left off that chart

I want to be blackfire's slave

Blackfire would shatter my pelvis and break my dick
I want her

Raven! She's pretty, cares about people deep down because she's an empath and I like her sarcasm too. Plus she could take you on some crazy spiritual journeys if you meditate with her.

My Niggah