Can somebody remind us how this happened?

can somebody remind us how this happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yJLhnts9-oQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

social justice

thicc

T H I C C

LSP was writing.

>thigh gap erasure

...She got older?

>When you mess up the aspect ratio

As Fionna got a more deliciously thick design update, the genderbent episodes in turn deteriorated in writing, becoming less and less entertaining.

>ears

ruined forever

Fionna was always chubby.

She put on weight.

It's a storyboard driven show, Adventure Time has always had inconsistent drawings. Maybe not Steven Universe levels of inconsistent, but they're present.

>fat girls must have more positive role model
>fat boys can go fuck themselve and must become a chad or end up lonely for the rest of their life

This thread doesn't have anything to do with off-model storyboarding styles; Fionna got a straight-up model sheet update.

>What is Steven Unipiss
>Clarence
>Every Seth McFarlane show
Fat boys are like one of the most common tropes for male main characters.

Social justice has to do with fat asses?

Fionna was created by Natasha before the whole fat acceptance movement on tumblr had completely taken over, by the time the second Fionna and Cake episode aired it was in full swing.
So given that the character was created in tumblr by tumblr there was no way she could be allowed to be thin and curvy.
Basically old tubmlr style vs current, thin and long limbs, to fatness, fat limbs and specifically elephant legs with full on cankles, that one is the worst of them all, the cankles.
Every other tumblr created character today has cankles, no matter how fat or "thin" they are supposed to be they have cankles, a defining trait of obesity.

>Maybe not Steven Universe levels of inconsistent
Bruh, where do you think SU learned it from?

>positive role model

That's a good thing, making positive role models for fatness, only encourages people to make excuses and stay or get fat.
Women can keep those self limiting, stagnating standards. It's a great thing for someone to want to better themselves.

It's weird how SU has become the go to "off model" show, especially when PPG still exists.

we lost the thigh gap for a chubby tummy and thicker thighs.
Equivelent exchange

>fat asses

>Fionna

Stop right there, user. I can only get so erect.

Poor diet and lack of exercise.

Did we really need more than one Fionna episode?

Before the show's over they're going to make her universe a canon alternate universe, user. Why? Because fuck you, that's why.

Anyone not shaped like a fat lazy slob is creating an unrealistic beauty standard.

So is Fionna supposed to be the opposite of Finn? Or just r63 of Finn?

Pretty much a genderswap universe all around

Why the fuck is fat acceptance even a thing? You're literally promoting being an unhealthy tub of lard and then you have retards on the same side saying their healthcare should be free....

She's just Finn, no difference.

>skinnies
>attractive
lol gay trying to make men like skinny women so the next step is liking men detected

That episode in canon was written by LSP, that's why it was hot garbage.
Fern was the moral opposite of Finn, Fionna is rule 63 but they're trying to make her more important to the plot with this new arc.

>Pretty much genderswap
>Flame king has some weird & outstanding hair style
For what purpose.

>Adventure with Finn and Jake ends
>Fiona and Cake announced as full series
Fight king Finn shows up as their Billy

It's not really Fat acceptance, it's more like Fat tolerance. Most fat people don't want help, because either they're happy that way, or they're just too lazy or poor to do anything about it. So that's where the tolerance comes in, we just say fine live the life you wanna live.

Then why did "Five Short Tables" and "Fionna and Cake and Fionna" have to be so shitty?

Who cares as long as Ice Queen is still hot. Cock thirsty slut that she was

>too poor to lose weight.

That's a bullshit excuse. Watching your calorie intake and exercise cost next to nothing. I actually saved money when I went on my diet because I stopped buying fast food all the fucking time which becomes expensive. There's no excuse to not lose weight if you're a fat piece of shit unless you're just lazy and if that's the case then you deserve all the ridicule that comes your way

Now that I've finished jerkin' it to Fionna for the day, can we discuss what the fuck was that ending to the latest and possibly final Fionna & Cake episode?

So, r63 F&J are actually a pre-apocalyptic TV show in AT's canon universe? 'Cause that really came out of nowhere, and the buildup to it wasn't even enjoyable to watch.

I meant too poor for surgery. For those who want the easy way out.

Audience asked for realist design of her legs and hip. You are mad because Fiona dont follow Barbie body-type.

The first one doesn't have a Barbie body type. If you ask me, she was always kind of thick

What I want to see is a real hourglass figured female character though, not these pseudo hourglass-really pear shaped female characters for the past 30 years.

Probably some stupid forced story arc to bring Fionna and Cake into Ooo so they can fight the Lich together

They fucked up her bunny ears so much man, what the hell
Also the latest Fionna and Cake episode was boring as shit, really should have stopped them after the one with boy Marceline

Fionna was a sexy idealized version of Finn pretty much.
At this point I think they're pretty much the same now that Finn got over all his problems, the difference is still just that Fionna looks smoking as far as AT characters go while Finn is still a tube.

Is Fionna really that much of a positive role model? She's literally just Ice King's fanfic creation and a vehicle for him to write his closeted pedophilia.

She had that big speech about not needing a boyfriend or whatever and even though it was immediately made null by Ice King self inserting after I think it's still a decent example to send to little girls.

>Fat enabling is good

Like this is necessarily a bad thing?

They didn't even really say that. It was a episode that asked a question then absolutely refused to answer it. Is Fionna a pre-apocalyptic show? Is she an alternate universe? Is she a tv show in an alternative universe? It pretty much gives jacksquat in terms of answers. I don't think this is the last Fionna episode because they didn't really answer anything they asked in this episode.

And why did the fucking rabbit have more episodes at the end to beam into Simon's head, I thought the whole reason she left was to find more episodes to watch

I almost wonder if the new Fionna episode was to compensate for this because, yeah, when you think about Fionna's origins its actually pretty goddamn awkward. Its basically just that Ice King turned Finn into a girl that proclaims her love for him.

>And why did the fucking rabbit have more episodes at the end to beam into Simon's head, I thought the whole reason she left was to find more episodes to watch
She's not the one beaming the episodes into Simon's head, she just tapped into the transmission.

How'd she do that? Why didn't she just do that to begin with?

It's more about people who are fat, want to continue being fat, but don't want to be ridiculed for being fat. So instead of ignoring, not caring, or disregarding the shit people say to them like anyone with a semblance of a self esteem would do, they lash out at everyone, including people who never did anything to them. They also go on about being comfortable with themselves despite making it painfully clear that they are intimidated by everyone's perception of them.

That sucks because Fionna and Cake is way better as Ice King saying man I'd love to fuck Finn if he was a hot chick vs it being some random thing making the stories and just sending them to Ice King

The Ice King saw the light of T H I C C.

Isn't Finn also a bit of a chubster though? And Fiona doesn't look to different.

I'm pretty sure Aaa has some major differences to Ooo as well
>Ice queen is a water nymph who was driven mad by the crown and she raised Cake
>Fiona and Cake have somewhat different personalities to Finn n Jake
>The princes are a bit more goofy then their Ooo counterparts

>Ice King saying man I'd love to fuck Finn if he was a hot chick

I'm sorry, user, I have nothing of value to add to this you just made me laugh too fucking hard.

Did you even watch the episode? She had no idea what she tapped into or how she did it. That's why she went out in search of more. She thought Ice King had more videotapes. She had no idea the ideas were actually being beamed into his head.

Happy to be of service chum
Fionna and Cake always had some "n-no homo bro" connotations that made me laugh

But...what I'm saying is that if she tapped into the transmission, why didn't she just try that again if she wanted more of it? Why didn't she just try to tap into the transmission again? It's clearly still active if its beaming ideas into the Ice King's head. Where's that fucking transmission coming from, anyways?

i thought it was the ice king unknowingly sending off his dreams which the old lady managed to pick up as a tv signal, but i guess its the other way around. it was so obvious to me but i guess im wrong

Finn's reaction was just the cherry on top, really.

>the easy way out.

But user, that's practically the cheapest option available

so can we just start dumping Fionna lewds now?

Damn, Susan Strong does a good Fionna cosplay.

Finn is prettier than Fionna, just sayin

T H I C C

He looks god awful with the hat on, I think that deters a lot of people.

But then they do shit like Stakes.

This is not ducking super fag /fit/. We don't give a shit about the immense will power and the strictest of diets that fat people have to go thru to fight against their DNA and huge murder-potential psychotic perverse mental issues they have to overcome. Some of us have superior thin bony ass DNA or young NEET age metabolism required to stay slim with absolutely zero effort at all and aren't turned on sexually to Shadman's shilling corporation Wendy's burgers

That she does.

See, Ice King, your IRL Fionna was there all along.

youtube.com/watch?v=yJLhnts9-oQ

nah Fionna's just been working out

honestly I like to think the Fionna in that pic(and this one by Bulumble-Bee)
is actually Finn turned into a hot buff girl by some screwy magic(that may or may not have something to do Ice King), and this change was what was needed for PB to finally seriously consider Finn/Fionna as something more than just a friend

You're just an endless fountain of shitty ideas, aren't you, Kooky?

not trying to be a downer, but Bulumble's thicc is too thicc for me

How the hell can they even support PB's ass? Let alone the rest of her

Yeah I thought the same. I have no idea who the artist is but I never liked hypermasculine or hyperfeminine Artstyles

No. People just loved the idea of a kid show featuring a girl in adventures before Star VS existed. It didn't matter if she was a fatass or a bony as fuck girl. The first episode merely cemented her canon iconic look for the rest of the fandom and writers to go by

>Bulumble's thicc is too thicc for me
impossible

well she's clearly struggling with it, probably isn't going to be able to hold her up much longer

there's a reason I used spoiler text,
I know it's a silly idea, you don't have to be such an asshole about it

I would've liked the show if it was Fiona instead. I could've even lived with the lolsofolksy theme "song". Missed opportunities desu

It happened to my sister. She was slim when she was 13 but by the time she was 16 she was twice as wide and no taller.

unf nice

You took her to the bone zone right

Too little fionna and a bit too much cake

Well let's be fair, it is just stupid enough to at least actually be a one off episode. Honestly I'm kinda surprised they haven't tried to bring Fionna into Ooo at least once by just bullshitting some gender magic for an episode.

Swallowing Prince Gumballs deliciously fattening 100% All Natural Gum-Creamâ„¢

Gumball IS a baker.

Justice prevailed.

this pic brings back happy memories

Never skip leg day

I wonder if Rebecca sugar has seen many of the fat Fionna OCs

It can still apply, like maybe ice king picks and choose which vision that best aligns his disgusting perverted wizard thoughts

That ass is my kind of justice

Well I mean....that's already pretty apparent.